Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Dude wtf was this update seriously I dint even pay for it and still felt scammed now I really feel bad for his supporters, Imagine waiting 3 months for nothing but filler and no sex even worse full of bugs.

This developer must be having the time of his life putting minimal effort long vacations and raking in people money every month, I seen devs who hand draw every scene and have to animate them that release much longer and better updates than BON.

The bug where you break in to the school and get kicked out was part of the story how did he miss this? did he not even bother play testing this thing? what a joke I have no simpathy for scammers like this or his dumb followers.

mehrzweck

May 7, 2017
before it was the laundry glitch. Now it is glitched after carrying the 2 boxes to the kitchen as nothing happens and lucy keeps repeating if i talk to her ( lucy mission). if anyone knows a fix kindly lemme know.
Hi, I think you shouldn't take to her if you move the boxes. Happend also to me. I set the Variable 18 (school quest) to 778., then it goes on.

Reactions: isharma

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
Dude wtf was this update seriously I dint even pay for it and still felt scammed now I really feel bad for his supporters, Imagine waiting 3 months for nothing but filler and no sex even worse full of bugs.

This developer must be having the time of his life putting minimal effort long vacations and raking in people money every month, I seen devs who hand draw every scene and have to animate them that release much longer and better updates than BON.

The bug where you break in to the school and get kicked out was part of the story how did he miss this? did he not even bother play testing this thing? what a joke I have no simpathy for scammers like this or his dumb followers.
This update included content for each of the four gangs and there is another update scheduled for the 28/08.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
OP needs to be updated, there have been bug fixes for major parts and the OP is still only for v84 with no links to v85 or the bugfixes.

humbigboot

Aug 18, 2019
Hey all!
I was wondering there were any other games with interactive sex like in this game?

Essentially, like with the clickable options and such?

Thanks! Cheers!

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey BoN just finished update (on Joiplay) and found only the Charles' mom head bug (oh nooos completely unplayable!!1!). Can't wait for the rest on this update keep it up

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes