Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
B

BugFixer 2.7 not works. After "go to sleep" hint at morning Lucy enters in room View attachment 1367201 immediately appears next screen View attachment 1367202 and than next screen View attachment 1367204 . What am I doing wrong?

Have you replaced both fix? I applied two of them from the beginning, you change 1 then replace the second one. Perhaps if the sequence is not correct or something is not replaced, such an error is possible. It is also possible that the game is not fully downloaded, but only the patch itself. Such problems appear due to compression and not which files are lost. Download the game completely insert the save folder into it and insert two fixes. And check the work. I always download the game for a new one, since the picture or corrections for the past content may change.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Have you replaced both fix? I applied two of them from the beginning, you change 1 then replace the second one. Perhaps if the sequence is not correct or something is not replaced, such an error is possible. It is also possible that the game is not fully downloaded, but only the patch itself. Such problems appear due to compression and not which files are lost. Download the game completely insert the save folder into it and insert two fixes. And check the work. I always download the game for a new one, since the picture or corrections for the past content may change.
I download file from Mega once more. Downloaded file properties are 1629724283383.png . I replace both BugFixers. Nothing changed. Same problem.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
I download file from Mega once more. Downloaded file properties are View attachment 1367299 . I replace both BugFixers. Nothing changed. Same problem.

try it from here . I didn't have any errors. I did how I download the game completely, throw it into the folder with the old game, accept the replacement of files, inserted two fixes, and everything works with more than one error.

DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
Why I can't find Warren after school?
It says in book of faces that I need to focus in school then the school logo's prompt me to talk to Daisy in recess, but I can't talk to her at recess, I've completed all the side quests and school quests including Daisy for 84.6 and I'm at the point where I finished Ling's mission to pay Isabella's debt it says in the guide that I need the Warren after school near the gates but I can't find him. I would be grateful if you can share your save at this point of the game or point what should I do next, TYA.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019

Friends, everyone who has errors, bugs with the latest update. I attach all the files of my game, according to these files I went through the entire game from beginning to end. The only thing missing is a folder of safes . You can report it from your www folder. I can't help you with any more bugs and errors. I hope that I could help you. In the future, download the full game and drag it to this one)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I also recommend this mod. In it, you can additionally change the mafia for which you play. But there is not a big bug. When passing another mafia, a black screen may appear at the training stage of the program.It is solved quite simply, press ESC in Items, go to the phone and exit it and the whole picture will load and thus you will play for all 4 mafia, and you can constantly pass them and not have 10 thousand saves.
This is my mod, that someone took and edit and add in Mafia without even asking or giving credit to. Note due to certain switches and variables for mafia, this might have unforeseen bugs later on when playing. So if you want to mess up your save, well go right ahead.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Why I can't find Warren after school?
It says in book of faces that I need to focus in school then the school logo's prompt me to talk to Daisy in recess, but I can't talk to her at recess, I've completed all the side quests and school quests including Daisy for 84.6 and I'm at the point where I finished Ling's mission to pay Isabella's debt it says in the guide that I need the Warren after school near the gates but I can't find him. I would be grateful if you can share your save at this point of the game or point what should I do next, TYA.
Check out Daisy's quests. There may be some outstanding ones left. Also, the characters appear at a certain time, they do not constantly stand on the point, try to scroll through the time and see

Without a screenshot of where it should stand, few people will be able to understand what moment we are talking about

Reactions: DoomPyro

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
This is my mod, that someone took and edit and add in Mafia without even asking or giving credit to. Note due to certain switches and variables for mafia, this might have unforeseen bugs later on when playing. So if you want to mess up your save, well go right ahead.
The mod is a cannon bomb, but I passed all the mafia and the preservation was not affected. Perhaps there are exceptions as well as with bugs in the add ons

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The mod is a cannon bomb, but I passed all the mafia and the preservation was not affected. Perhaps there are exceptions as well as with bugs in the add ons
Regardless it was a edited of my mod adding in Mafia. Like I said it will have bugs if BoN himself dont implement being able to play all mafia. Because if he calls for a variable or switch later or something relating to a certain mafia, you will be screwed

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
i finished the school quests and im stucked in Lucy first laundry quest
with only 4 towels in the room and not 5
preventing me to continue

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Lucy quest was awesome, and massage was epic. You could feel the tension. Now i hope for 28 que got the Lucy quest with markus

Reactions: LustNull
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes