Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Let me get this straight, the content for v0.85 is:
-School quests
-Sarah
-Lucy
and that was it? We can't fuck Charles mom right? There are no quests for her?

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
View attachment 1364379

(OneDrive)

WINDOWS DONWLOAD 2 (Mega)

WINDOWS DONWLOAD 3 (GoogleDRIVE)

**Note: At school there may be inconsistencies with Derek, I have done it so that it is not mandatory to start over. If it is played from the beginning it is fine.

I have had a bad organization and I have not had time to introduce all the renders that I have done, soon I will release another expansion
What was exactly the "Gang Content" just that quest with Rachel at school?

Reactions: satan10
Jan 7, 2019
Nesrot packages stopped appearing after I got the 5th card. Is this supposed to happen or a bug? I'm using the guide to check locations I haven't been and they aren't there...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok I just finished playing the 1st part of Lucy's update and what can I say....S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R, Beggar managed to develop a promising storyline of Lucy with her falling in love with MC in each scene, from the start where MC started giving /asking kisses from her to the point when he suggested to give her a massage and in the end when she thinks she will have a "normal" life once MC gets the scholarship in Barcelona, but we all know she will stop MC going cuz of sexual reasons xD

Again I'm really happy how BoN developed the story of Lucy, i think so far this is the best storyline he eve made for a character in MnL next to Maria and Amy.

But, yes there's a but of course, i don't really like how he developed Sarah's story though, mostly because before all this we've already had sex with her back in the previous update and there's no point for MC to say that "it's wrong if we have sex" when we were balls deep into her xD but i also liked how he managed to do it and i think if it wasn't for that fluke of Sarah's story in the toilet with MC, it could've been a really cool continued story of Sarah.

But overall i enjoyed the heck of this update and i don't really know what you guys smoked but i really REALLY liked this update.

Vote 8/10

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
What was exactly the "Gang Content" just that quest with Rachel at school?
Introduction of the Gang Assignment system, your boss and first Gang member. For all four gangs, theres a mod around here someone posted that changes the gang so you see all the content. Lots of images, fair amount of tits.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Introduction of the Gang Assignment system, your boss and first Gang member. For all four gangs, theres a mod around here someone posted that changes the gang so you see all the content. Lots of images, fair amount of tits.
Shit! Now I gotta look for that mod...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hy guys can someone please give compressed version of the game
Compress has already been updated days now. Check OP

The mod is my mod someone used without asking or credit and added in mafia. Instead, I recommend you use different save and read Wrecker post about gang switches to change : LINK
Make sure to use different saves for each gang when playing. Because more than one mafia on one save, I can guarantee will give you game breaking bugs in the future when BoN calls for a gang if there is more than one switch/variable attach to the save.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Android port plz
For superior gameplay on android, use Joiplay (on playstore)

Joiplay is better than any android port tbh.
Regardless, I am not updating the unofficial android port until final game version.
Maybe someone else might take over the android porting, will save me (y)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes