zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Please any help
i got the bug files but its not working on Lucy´s first quest
there are only 4 towels in the room and nothing happened after i get

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Hi, I just played this update. It is supposed to end at the soccer game where lucy accompanies him and then they go back home right?. Ok I don't know if I did it right or wrong, since there are many more things in the gallery with lucy, but I have to stress my point of view and it is... There is a point in the story that I liked and I won't stop laughing and it was in the part of the mc and his mom how they related lol, the truth is that the update seemed a little short to me.... But I think I missed some things, I will wait for a bug fix and be able to play it again. I certainly had a good time with lucy's story haha.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Sin duda no se que paso... Me había quedado con sarah qué ella había enviado un mensaje al celular del mc y que tenia que buscarla a tiempo antes de que empezará las clases... Pero no la encontraba y bueno... Añadí las 2 correcciones y se salto donde tenia qué ir a clases de ciencia o como se diga....sin duda se que me perdí muchas cosas

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Sin duda no se que paso... Me había quedado con sarah qué ella había enviado un mensaje al celular del mc y que tenia que buscarla a tiempo antes de que empezará las clases... Pero no la encontraba y bueno... Añadí las 2 correcciones y se salto donde tenia qué ir a clases de ciencia o como se diga....sin duda se que me perdí muchas cosas
she isinside boys bathroom
she is invisible

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Hi, I just played this update. It is supposed to end at the soccer game where lucy accompanies him and then they go back home right?. Ok I don't know if I did it right or wrong, since there are many more things in the gallery with lucy, but I have to stress my point of view and it is... There is a point in the story that I liked and I won't stop laughing and it was in the part of the mc and his mom how they related lol, the truth is that the update seemed a little short to me.... But I think I missed some things, I will wait for a bug fix and be able to play it again. I certainly had a good time with lucy's story haha.
how did u end Lucy laundry quest
im stucked
am i doind something wrong?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
how did u end Lucy laundry quest
im stucked
am i doind something wrong?
I guess you mean the mission where you control lucy and go to the mc's room and pick up the clothes lying around his room and then go to the washing machine in the kitchen. I didn't have any problem with that at the beginning, I was able to complete that mission even without the bug fix, I find it weird because you are not the only one who had that problem.

12inch

Nov 20, 2017
When you are with the Russians and they introduce you to the house next to the bar they own, if you try to go in it you get stuck. Pretty sure this is a bug.

aprco

Oct 28, 2020
I have a mistake in the mission to follow Lucy in the mall. After it leaves the sex toy store it disappears, what should I do?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I have a mistake in the mission to follow Lucy in the mall. After it leaves the sex toy store it disappears, what should I do?
did you see ,with the mc, what she bought? you need to go to the counter in sex shop, than, he will say something, i think you will need to go to arcade again.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Man who is in charge of updating OP, they are starting to piss me off. UPDATE THE DAMN OP, new bugfixes and version has been out for a while and still nothing.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes