Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
He means the bug fix posted by BON they are opening up in a new tab and he has no idea how to download or use them. Same for me.
Nothing is wrong with the bugfix posted by BoN, it is simple archive 101. If clicking does not work (which works fine on my side using firefox), right click on the archive and click "save as" or "save link as" depending on the browser you are using. You should get an archive file. All that's left to do is extract it using your archive software (Winrar, peazip, 7zip etc). You will then get a "www" folder that you copy to your game directory i.e. where your "game.exe" is located in "My New Life v0.85" game folder. Hope this clears that up.
If you are still getting problem feel free to private message me.

You keeping the update mode back until the 28th, Symphony?
Yeah this release has many bugs, so hoping BoN sort it out by the 28th then I will update. In the mean time, I am checking to see if there is anything more to add to the cheat, so currently playing it step by step as I go.
If anyone has suggestions of cheats to add, feel free to private message me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuIIy and jackkane

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
There's a lot more. Sarah has a whole mess of stuff. Charles Mom, TBH content wise its probably bigger than the last update. PPL are pissed that you dont directly fuck sarah or lucy.
So is there some kind of ntr or something? Something close to that? And if there's content where you don't do the fucking and other guys do, is that kind of content avoidable?

Reactions: kamibell

nanno345

May 31, 2021
I can't activate Lucy quest when I go to sleep.
I can't do school quest after receive Charles mom's quest.
and gang quest too.
How to fix it?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
How grindy is this version?
Depends on which portion of the game you are talking about. Jobs like babysitting and working in the hospital have some small bits of grind, but time doesn't matter and the advance time option on your phone makes this grind less obnoxious. You do not need to go to sleep to advance the next day, so you just stand outside the job and advance time to rinse and repeat.

The dating system is kinda tedious tbh but I think BoN did a fairly good job of intertwining a good amount of teasing into the grind. So there is certainly some grind, but I'd say not as bad as the last game where for example you had to go to the hospital like 20 times before anything interesting happened. IMO the hospital has some of the best content in the entire game.

Reactions: Rebeldad

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
In the old version I remember having to stick pretty close to the walk through to get everything, does this new version have the same issue? If I can get through this mostly blind without missing much I consider it a vast improvement over the original lol

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes