anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does the front page download links inlcuded all of the bug fixes or you have to manually download them?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
PLS, can you add Racity link for update is also?
Added, check again: LINK

Does the front page download links included all of the bug fixes or you have to manually download them?
No you have to add them manually. Check page 1126 for the fixes, if memory serves right.

how to change the player name?
The PC Mod Cheat has this feature. But you have to wait until it is updated for v0.85. Or use v0.84.6 change it then save and use the save on the new version

Android pls
Current android port courtesy of BrandyYT : Link
If you want to play current version wait till he/she update it or I recommend you try because it is far superior in every way

Last edited:
Reactions: rbfssc

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
Nothing is wrong with the bugfix posted by BoN, it is simple archive 101. If clicking does not work (which works fine on my side using firefox), right click on the archive and click "save as" or "save link as" depending on the browser you are using. You should get an archive file. All that's left to do is extract it using your archive software (Winrar, peazip, 7zip etc). You will then get a "www" folder that you copy to your game directory i.e. where your "game.exe" is located in "My New Life v0.85" game folder. Hope this clears that up.
If you are still getting problem feel free to private message me.

Yeah this release has many bugs, so hoping BoN sort it out by the 28th then I will update. In the mean time, I am checking to see if there is anything more to add to the cheat, so currently playing it step by step as I go.
If anyone has suggestions of cheats to add, feel free to private message me.
Changing mafia to try each gang and maybe more ways to grind teammates and mc stats i mean aim steath fight the new thing he will add in the phone book other than that i dont think you can add anything more lol maybe replaying missions but we have saves so waste of coding and time

BDI

May 23, 2017
if no one have a solution for the bug in the night raid with sarah, tyna and rachel could someone post a complete save up too that point that works, where you join nesrot gang and ofc one where you get the optimal result from the party where you prevent christian getting anywhere with sarah.
There was a post a couple of pages back with two fixes on it that took care of that and a few more bugs.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Changing mafia to try each gang and maybe more ways to grind teammates and mc stats i mean aim steath fight the new thing he will add in the phone book other than that i dont think you can add anything more lol maybe replaying missions but we have saves so waste of coding and time
Private message me, so we wouldnt spam the thread with off topics convo. But yeah, I am going to add less grind in future updates and mission grinds along with stats. The Mafia trigger will cause bugs unless BoN allows it first in the game. I could implement it so that it wouldnt but that would take to much of my time that I currently do not have. Especially if BoN release more content for the Mafias. Maybe in the future when I am a little more free and BoN stops releasing content for the Mafias. But I will look into it for sure and if it is anything, I will release a separate mod for Mafia.

There was a post a couple of pages back with two fixes on it that took care of that and a few more bugs.
if no one have a solution for the bug in the night raid with sarah, tyna and rachel could someone post a complete save up too that point that works, where you join nesrot gang and ofc one where you get the optimal result from the party where you prevent christian getting anywhere with sarah.
BoN bugfixes for those problems: 1st LINK , 2nd LINK
Sarah School
Lucy After Match
Lucy laundry and head Charles's mom

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas69 and JennaJJ
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes