Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
What is the best gang to support? I looked (INTRO) for each and stopped playing .... The only moment - One dies 8 \ It is very difficult to choose ... But it seems to me that the best choice is for the Gentlemen ... They have clear goals. Others either use the hero or do small things (with the big name -_-) ...

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.84.6 Public] + Mod

Mod Features:

- You can buy all items in shop without any cost

NOTE:

You can't add external save on it, because In RPGM ,Android not aceess Android/data
Someone said external save work on Rooted Devices, I don't know it's work or not. I have no Rooted phone

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Yesterday I finished playing all the new content for each gang, and I think my favorite gang now is warren's, even though he has a son who is not very well liked. I see warren as someone who has a lot of trust in us and I couldn't betray him, not to mention I want to be able to fuck bliss or mister x in the future. My second favorite gang is nesrot's, I see a lot more interaction with the mc. The russian gang called my attention to our teammate, it was fun. And finally the Chinese gang, despite not having a good deal with the mc, I think our teammate could be liked by more than one. But I still say they are not my favorite gang at the moment. I really enjoyed this little introduction of each gang. Especially warren's which made me laugh, especially our teammate haha.

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Well it is the fifth time I look for Sara and she does not appear in the bathrooms downstairs, where can I find her ???

1629867200973.png 1629867200973.png

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.84.6 Public] + Mod

Mod Features:

- You can buy all items in shop without any cost

Download

NOTE:

You can't add external save on it, because In RPGM ,Android not aceess Android/data
Someone said external save work on Rooted Devices, I don't know it's work or not. I have no Rooted phone

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks Bro, one question, Can you update the Port android with the new version of the Game? Thanks

Reactions: hcrt40

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Just one chick to fuck?
There's a lot more. Sarah has a whole mess of stuff. Charles Mom, TBH content wise its probably bigger than the last update. PPL are pissed that you dont directly fuck sarah or lucy.

I will say all this bullshit about the MC suddenly having a conscience about fucking his sister is pretty stupid. He crossed that bridge a long time ago. Trying to create this moral struggle now just seems like a lazy reason to keep the Sarah/Lucy sex scenes from being created already since that will most likely harbinger the end of the game.

Though if he wrote good enough dynamic content with the mafia stuff the game would still give girls we would want to fuck for a long time.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Man. These updates on all these games are so far apart I can never remember where I am up to. Gonna have to call it a day I think. Or do one of you guys have a save done with everything done up to the point of the last update, 84.6 or whatever it was.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes