Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So is there some kind of ntr or something? Something close to that? And if there's content where you don't do the fucking and other guys do, is that kind of content avoidable?
It's always avoidable. BoN usually puts in something like that as a fail state. Or in a flashback like with Jack's backstory. Your character is really the mighty penis shota god (cuz he's kinda just ok at anything else) and you fuck half the town with your horsedick.

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
There's a lot more. Sarah has a whole mess of stuff. Charles Mom, TBH content wise its probably bigger than the last update. PPL are pissed that you dont directly fuck sarah or lucy.

I will say all this bullshit about the MC suddenly having a conscience about fucking his sister is pretty stupid. He crossed that bridge a long time ago. Trying to create this moral struggle now just seems like a lazy reason to keep the Sarah/Lucy sex scenes from being created already since that will most likely harbinger the end of the game.

Though if he wrote good enough dynamic content with the mafia stuff the game would still give girls we would want to fuck for a long time.
and about the family
after the Lucy and Sarah scenes are out i think they will work in some menage scenes
as my personal dream a scene with Lucy and maria together

Reactions: redredred7

poopybuttbutt

Mar 17, 2017
i have a glitch when i try to sneak into the school with sarah. It just teleports me back outside the main doors when I enter through the window. Any one know of a fix or a save from inside the school?

Reactions: elmebeteg91

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
It happened to someone else that Saturday night when with the girls to discover Warren when entering the school through the window they automatically appear at the main door of the school I do not know if it is a bug
978137_Gif-Right.gif 1133631_Gif-Left.gif

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
if no one have a solution for the bug in the night raid with sarah, tyna and rachel could someone post a complete save up too that point that works, where you join nesrot gang and ofc one where you get the optimal result from the party where you prevent christian getting anywhere with sarah.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Hello guys. i just started the game. The smartphone tells me I need to focus on my school. But it says there is no more content in the school section. I'm still at the beginning of the game and can't do anything

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes