BDI

May 23, 2017
Private message me, so we wouldnt spam the thread with off topics convo. But yeah, I am going to add less grind in future updates and mission grinds along with stats. The Mafia trigger will cause bugs unless BoN allows it first in the game. I could implement it so that it wouldnt but that would take to much of my time that I currently do not have. Especally if BoN release more content for the Mafias. Maybe in the future when I am a little more free and BoN stops releasing content for the Mafias.

BoN bugfixes for those problems: 1st LINK , 2nd LINK
Sarah School
Lucy After Match
Lucy laundry and head Charles's mom
Charles mom head is there but if you click on it you still get the teacher.

Reactions: Sam12321

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
But they vanish at 00:00.....
To get the window mission right, go there FRIDAY night, and wait until after midnight. Night happens twice a day. It should be 00:00 SATURDAY, NOT SUNDAY. Hope that helps.

If that doesn't work, start the quest, go to the key items in your inventory after starting the quest and open your phone. This unlocks the W-menu. Use the wait function in the W-menu and spend an entire week until just after midnight saturday, or use the cheat mod and set the day to friday, before waiting to after midnight. This is guaranteed to work.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So what was this update? Is this the one that was supposed to be released on the 28th or just a bugfix?
This is part one of the update. Part 2 is expected to be release on the 28th. I assume it will contain bugfixes or he might release that after. I have no clue tbh because I could never get in his discord for some reason (maybe I'm blocked :unsure:), also I am not a patreon. This info is just what I gathered from reading here.

part one.jpg

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It must be bugfixes because part 1 was released on the 21st already.
I think you misunderstood what I said. But that is basically it. Part one is v0.85 (21st release) that is currently release. Then there are two bugfixes on page 1126. On the 28th is part two of the update.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
In-game guide doesn't seem to be accurate. Says I need to check the house pool in the morning for step-mom, she's never there. Also doesn't seem to be able to trigger any more stuff, and all I did was barely get started lol.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In-game guide doesn't seem to be accurate. Says I need to check the house pool in the morning for step-mom, she's never there. Also doesn't seem to be able to trigger any more stuff, and all I did was barely get started lol.
This is for your second house, late in the game. It is a simple bug/mishap in coding that was never fixed. So simply ignore it for now and play the game as normal

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
iam about to break into the school with the "angels" group. When i interact with the window, i see the interior of the school for half a second and then iam at the entrance and iam soft locked. Cant leave because of the guards and cant enter because school is "closed". Any ideas?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Private message me, so we wouldnt spam the thread with off topics convo. But yeah, I am going to add less grind in future updates and mission grinds along with stats. The Mafia trigger will cause bugs unless BoN allows it first in the game. I could implement it so that it wouldnt but that would take to much of my time that I currently do not have. Especially if BoN release more content for the Mafias. Maybe in the future when I am a little more free and BoN stops releasing content for the Mafias. But I will look into it for sure and if it is anything, I will release a separate mod for Mafia.

BoN bugfixes for those problems: 1st LINK , 2nd LINK
Sarah School
Lucy After Match
Lucy laundry and head Charles's mom
ahh cheers for that i honestly did not think there was a fix out allready

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So how are you supposed to know where to go? Just keep going to school classes and hope an event triggers?
Continue playing the main mission as normal. If you are stuck then grab the game guide at the OP

iam about to break into the school with the "angels" group. When i interact with the window, i see the interior of the school for half a second and then iam at the entrance and iam soft locked. Cant leave because of the guards and cant enter because school is "closed". Any ideas?
Grab the bugfixes on page 1126. Make sure to grab both archive post separately there by BoN

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Continue playing the main mission as normal. If you are stuck then grab the game guide at the OP

Grab the bugfixes on page 1126. Make sure to grab both archive post separately there by BoN
Yeah, I gotta go look at the guide, because I have no clue what the main mission is. Hope it's written clearly there lol.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it possible to install the cheat mod after starting a game or do you need a fresh start?
Cheat mod can be installed at anytime. No need to start fresh. With that said: ONLY used the cheat mod for the specified version it is for. It is posted at the top in red at the post. The pc cheat is not updated as yet so do not use it on v0.85 or you will get game breaking bugs that may even corrupt your save.

Reactions: Hoey
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes