slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Full Strategy Guide v0.84.5
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo

Though most of what's in this guide was found by me from multiple playing and digging through the game code while playing, shout outs to these guys for their help:
Jieigh, chicho1958 & Symphony of the Night
And these guys for some info:
Wrecker & Jamieee

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

My updated map for 0.83.5:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
403 forbidden and file removed on mega

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
I am a bit confused if this most recent update is "it" for this go-around. Don't get it twisted, the content that BoN produced thus far is incredible. The MC suddenly obtaining a conscious is a bit frustrating at times, as well as Laura's change in personality in this "revamp." This update feels a bit short, if there was another update in store for the 28th then it would be right where we want it. It just seems that the updates feel shorter and shorter. BoN keeps opening story arcs without finishing the ones he already has, now we have Charles mom, but what about Shasha? Or Charles YouTv fangirl sister(you know, the arc he started in the beginning with the gaming store)? Or the cousin Clarisse?

Finishing Sara and Lucy would be the best option, then everything else can follow. It just seems like a lot tbh.

This update is 7/10 imo. Still great renders and beautiful work. Just short.

Jun 26, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.85
Download both files (896 MB + 38.1 MB): the compress v0.84.6 and update patch to update to v0.85

Compress v0.84.6
Size: 896 MB
Mega

UPDATE PATCH v0.85
Update date: 08/21/2021
Size: 38.1MB
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update includes the bug fixes release by BoN:
Bug fix 1 and Bug fix 2
pls man we need update only file for the non-compressed version i cant download the whole game again (update patch v0.85 non- compressed required )

Ldub

Aug 4, 2017
I have a bug that swiched my character with amy after her quest. Any way to fix that save file.

alex86neo

Mar 9, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.84.6 Public] + Mod

Mod Features:

- You can buy all items in shop without any cost

Download

NOTE:

You can't add external save on it, because In RPGM ,Android not aceess Android/data
Someone said external save work on Rooted Devices, I don't know it's work or not. I have no Rooted phone

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I am getting error message that some .png file can not be loaded. I am stuck with Mariya lab event due to that. Plz help.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
The guide has this warning
If you go with Warren when he's waiting for the MC at the School Gates, before completing all the School Quests you will have problems trying to finish any School Quests that have not been completed yet. When Warren shows up outside the School Gates ignore Warren until you have completed all remaining School Quests you may have.
Is the guide talking about the time Warren took you to see Jet? because I don't remember having a choice on that matter

Also this warning:
" If Book of Faces tells you to change which class you are going to then don’t until you have completed your current character’s quests or may run into possible problems with the game later."
What does it mean by current character quests? like check if I can't progress at all with other characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kattillus
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes