Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
How start Sara and Lucy quest? Book of Faces says "Meet Daisy at recess" but there (at school after first lesson) she says nothing, only Bla-bla-bla

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Here are the new images added in .85 from what I can tell. I have been reading the forums but havent had the chance to play the new update yet so im not 100% if all these are in the game yet but i don't believe they all are. I converted them all to img files from rpg files as well so they are easy to view. If you ain't got time or the resources to play, this is an option for ya!

PROBABLY CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Last edited:

Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
I´m on the School Quest, it says *Go To Warrens House and talk with guard" i already did that, now i have this red hair Woman in my house and all, how do i keep going with the quest? it still says to go to warrens house but there is no one

RodrigoMoniz

Aug 9, 2019
Full Strategy Guide v0.84.5
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo

Though most of what's in this guide was found by me from multiple playing and digging through the game code while playing, shout outs to these guys for their help:
Jieigh, chicho1958 & Symphony of the Night
And these guys for some info:
Wrecker & Jamieee

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

My updated map for 0.83.5:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's saying the file is unavailable. Could you please fix it?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Here are the new images added in .85 from what I can tell. I have been reading the forums but havent had the chance to play the new update yet so im not 100% if all these are in the game yet but i don't believe they all are. I converted them all to img files from rpg files as well so they are easy to view. If you ain't got time or the resources to play, this is an option for ya!

Whoa! There are more images on this than what we get from this most recent update. I would highly recommend you do not look at it if you don't care for spoilers. Things do really heat up between Lucy and the MC. So it seems like BoN has renders completed for certain things, and perhaps is rushing to make everything connect in-game. We might be seeing a Lucy flashback as well, which I don't think anyone asked for, but if you really like the story thus far it could be interesting.

It honestly seems like BoN has been spending more time on effects, and creative imagery than simple one-sided sex scenes. It seems as if he is attempting to make them more dynamic which could explain the increased time for each update.

Reactions: Minipax84

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Whoa! There are more images on this than what we get from this most recent update. I would highly recommend you do not look at it if you don't care for spoilers. Things do really heat up between Lucy and the MC. So it seems like BoN has renders completed for certain things, and perhaps is rushing to make everything connect in-game. We might be seeing a Lucy flashback as well, which I don't think anyone asked for, but if you really like the story thus far it could be interesting.

It honestly seems like BoN has been spending more time on effects, and creative imagery than simple one-sided sex scenes. It seems as if he is attempting to make them more dynamic which could explain the increased time for each update.
thanks for that, forgot to flag it up with some form of spoiler notice!

capacs66

Aug 26, 2021
hello, someone would be so kind to pass me a save file up to version 0.8.4 please with the mafia of the gentelmans would you please thank me

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes