Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I can't seem to progress in my game (ver 0.85, no mod). After the fifth tinymon card, there isn't any new message for another one. I set up the computer for Laura, but she doesn't seem to need it. She still playing on her laptop. Nothing new for 2 game weeks. Is this normal?

hathaison2708

May 3, 2018
is there anyone know how to process maria quest? i got stuck when they ask me to go to pool in the morning but i have never seen her at the pool

Reactions: AR21

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Somebody else not able to enter the school at night? I might the girls and as soon as you enter the building through the window. I'm immediately out the front door and can't progress

Reactions: harbleu

bobobjern

Apr 23, 2018
Somebody else not able to enter the school at night? I might the girls and as soon as you enter the building through the window. I'm immediately out the front door and can't progress
You need to enter at night between Friday and Saturday (as in when the clock has hit 00:00 on saturday)

pred8tor

Nov 11, 2019
Hi. I’m trying to play the new version v0.85. I’ve already finished the main quest from v0.84.6 but when I try playing the new version the guide always says that wait for future updates. Is there something I’m missing?

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Images of Sara scene 10 are still missing. can you please add it?

Marcosvods

Apr 2, 2021
does anyone know how to fix the bug? mission to enter school with Sara at night, but when I enter, I am thrown to the front door

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
walkthrough said that there are some mod for tom pool party but i can't find it, and the cheat is locked in the party

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
there is bug with hornet path , after pill come in my house i cant leave there is no option garage/street i used old save but still bug how to fix this

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I can't seem to progress in my game (ver 0.85, no mod). After the fifth tinymon card, there isn't any new message for another one. I set up the computer for Laura, but she doesn't seem to need it. She still playing on her laptop. Nothing new for 2 game weeks. Is this normal?
is there anyone know how to process maria quest? i got stuck when they ask me to go to pool in the morning but i have never seen her at the pool
Hi. I’m trying to play the new version v0.85. I’ve already finished the main quest from v0.84.6 but when I try playing the new version the guide always says that wait for future updates. Is there something I’m missing?
Yeah I'm stuck there too. this game is such a mess
there is bug with hornet path , after pill come in my house i cant leave there is no option garage/street i used old save but still bug how to fix this
Grab my Strategy Guide, link in OP and in my sig, it has just about everything on everyone not in BoF and help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play and help avoid running into issues.

Reactions: Pdoan
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes