Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
walkthrough said that there are some mod for tom pool party but i can't find it, and the cheat is locked in the party
That was in reference to SotN's Cheat mods (check OP) but he won't be releasing his updated mods until after this weekends update release.
I am in the process of doing my own version of some of his mods on top of the mods I already have but this game's thread here on f95 has become a mess of nasty people so this game's thread here gets low priority for me.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
That was in reference to SotN's Cheat mods (check OP) but he won't be releasing his updated mods until after this weekends update release.
I am in the process of doing my own version of some of his mods on top of the mods I already have but this game's thread here on f95 has become a mess of nasty people so this game's thread here gets low priority for me.
Is that upcoming weekend update you are mentioning the second part of the sara and lucy story or it is just some bugfixes?

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Is that upcoming weekend update you are mentioning the second part of the sara and lucy story or it is just some bugfixes?
The Next update is about Clarisse's quest and Charle's mom (interactive sex) but I think that Will have Sarah and Lucy quest content part 2

Accel

Jan 20, 2018
did anyone encounter the same problem when i tried to get a prostitute for charles and then suddenly the book of faces tells me "Sorry no more content available. wait for next update" but according in the guide there are more contents

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
did anyone encounter the same problem when i tried to get a prostitute for charles and then suddenly the book of faces tells me "Sorry no more content available. wait for next update" but according in the guide there are more contents
You need to see guide, for any quest and bookfaces completely struck

OnSetout

Mar 2, 2018
Perhaps a bug in android version, when maria takes you out to research facility to copy data out of a computer. After entering the password, i click on my computer and then to documents, nothing happened.

bedo18

Jul 3, 2018
what can i do after talking to warren and principle ?
book of faces not available i don't know what to do

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
When I go to the school at night with Sarah enter the school window, but Iam return front door of the school how to fix this,,.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
what can i do after talking to warren and principle ?
book of faces not available i don't know what to do
I think after speaking with warren, you have to wait until saturday night, wait outside the school where you meet your sister, rachael and the other slapper.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
There are many bugs in the game. I couldn't figure it out no matter what I did. It says talk to daisy during lunch break, no talk to daisy. Charles' mom says go to the mall. no matter what i did. She says go to her house on Saturday morning. I carry parcels. The game crashes, I can't do anything.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes