angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Here are the new images added in .85 from what I can tell. I have been reading the forums but havent had the chance to play the new update yet so im not 100% if all these are in the game yet but i don't believe they all are. I converted them all to img files from rpg files as well so they are easy to view. If you ain't got time or the resources to play, this is an option for ya!

PROBABLY CONTAINS SPOILERS!
If you can upload the 28 of august the new images of the new update It would be very apreciate It.

Chi_123

May 2, 2021
Awesome game, too bad this version is broke. 2 runs and im always stuck at the same place after talking to the prostitute to devirginize a friend at school for Brenda. After that, the guidance system tells to wait for more content. Too bad because i really wanted to see more of the game before investing. Anyways, good job for the work DEV, models are a bit too garnished but everything else is really good. :)

RedAnonymous

Aug 24, 2018
Can anyone answer me? I made ALL Lucy Quests in this update (0.85). And to progress with Laura, The game said I have to Progress with Lucy. BUT when i Go to see The progress with Lucy says "You Have reached ALL The content of this character..."
Can Anyone help?

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
stuck in warrens house after party.. can't find dad and get stuck in one of the doors and i can't use the phone
just says no available so i cant use bug fixer

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
this update was perfect it was not ment to be full update bon has told us in advance so stop bitching guys u cant make him rush thing we need perfection thats what he will give us just give him some time guys or i will have to take some actions like this
5db745ec18e176e99305a27f39ea34a5af1be1acc71a03a7f4e800d444fe5102.jpg

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
im stuck in warrens quest gentlemens pub house when christian saids his dad is waiting for the mc for the meeting.. but i got stuck and cant get out nor do anything in his house.. is this a bug or im missing something...?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
im stuck in warrens quest gentlemens pub house when christian saids his dad is waiting for the mc for the meeting.. but i got stuck and cant get out nor do anything in his house.. is this a bug or im missing something...?
You messed up some how.
Use a previous save and check my post just before you just posted.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes