Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I downloaded this game twice and both times the archive is corrupt.
Update: Had to download compressed version instead no matter what I did the archive was still corrupt I downloaded from nopy don't know if other links are corrupt files to but probably.
All the archive (links) at OP are corrupted and was never fixed it seems. It has already been reported but I guess when next version is out it will be fixed. But the compress works just fine as you figured it out already.

Reactions: bloodnum

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
You know…you know what..? The two big things this revamp was supposed to address were

1 the grindy parts
2 unclear convoluted progression

Well. Why the fuck am I being required to grind this stupid soccer quest just to get to Lucy’s side quest? Also? I’ve been grinding Daisy’s affection since a few updates ago, and it’s still not done.

Not only that but both this school quest and daisy’s quest have very vague unclear instructions and I have no idea what I’m supposed to actually be doing.

For the school thing, there is no logic. “Grind soccer. Now go to chemistry class. Now go back to soccer this has something to do with Sara and Lucy somehow trust me”

“But if you close your eyes…..”

• Haha
Reactions: chunkas

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
You know…you know what..? The two big things this revamp was supposed to address were

1 the grindy parts
2 unclear convoluted progression

Well. Why the fuck am I being required to grind this stupid soccer quest just to get to Lucy’s side quest? Also? I’ve been grinding Daisy’s affection since a few updates ago, and it’s still not done.

Not only that but both this school quest and daisy’s quest have very vague unclear instructions and I have no idea what I’m supposed to actually be doing.

For the school thing, there is no logic. “Grind soccer. Now go to chemistry class. Now go back to soccer this has something to do with Sara and Lucy somehow trust me”

Can you see this familiar beautiful image. Who is it? Lucy, Sarah, ..., Aunt Maggie??? No. Oh, no!!! Fuck it, it's a fucking soccer ball again :eek:
Think of Lucy and Sarah just playing soccer, and while playing soccer, imagine Lucy and Sarah.
It's just that when you play MNL, keep in mind that the author is Spanish and probably lives in Barcelona or a similar place. This game has been full of meaningless quests before, so why be surprised here!?

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
I'm using the Joiplay (normal pc version) to play but there is no sound no matter what I try, except in loading screen

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
How to complete this one? Maria never seem to be at pool in morning.
(I have already completed first house quest 90% and school quest part 1) Screenshot_2021-10-17-12-16-35-948_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay here’s a random ass question that has been on my mind

Who would you guys say is the best and worst dancer just based on the title screen?

I know the worst definitely has to be Maria. She looks like a drunken gorilla every second she’s on screen, and for whatever reason her not knowing how to dance at all makes a lot sense to me. Amy is also not that good either.

Best….I mean Sara seems like the most obvious but Amaria is actually pretty damn good. Laura does pretty good too lol

• Haha
Reactions: adcamir4

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
Okay here’s a random ass question that has been on my mind

Who would you guys say is the best and worst dancer just based on the title screen?

I know the worst definitely has to be Maria. She looks like a drunken gorilla every second she’s on screen, and for whatever reason her not knowing how to dance at all makes a lot sense to me. Amy is also not that good either.

Best….I mean Sara seems like the most obvious but Amaria is actually pretty damn good. Laura does pretty good too lol
Based on the title screen I'd say Sarah but I have to say the best dance scene in the game is Nadine's dance in the pub

Reactions: AVM666

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
0.86 saves when
When I get time and the nerve. Sorry but I hated this update, barely anything happens and the minigames are annoying, and I'm busy with college and job (and honestly other games since, again, I hated this update). But I'll try to update it before the next release of the game

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Where is James house? Guys, help please
Do you mean Jason? If so, it's next to the Police Station and the Games Store in New Neighborhood North. I guess there's also a Josh for Amy's Quest, same map but the opposite side in #1. If you can find their Book of Faces picture on your phone/computer, it should tell you their address when you click the little location pin in the bottom left corner. There's also a Jack, who is MC's dad and lives in the house you start the game in. In Amy's quest there's a John... it's by the newstand in Rivertown but you gotta talk to the NPC who sells magazines during the evening to unlock it. If it's not one of those, I think you may have the wrong game.

Sorry if you're not getting a quick response, but it sort of looks like you just did the equivalent of popping into the Nintendo boards and asking how you get all the glowing rings in Sonic the Hedgehog 1.

Has the revamp caught up with the original in terms of content yet?
Going with a very firm MAYBE. It's the same amount or more animation wise, but he's gone in different directions with everything so it's not a complete remake. It'll start like the same game, and then wander off in a very different direction. You posted right in the middle of a big discussion on whether those changes were good or bad, but it is probably safe to say that you could jump in now and see a ton of new content. Your school has a lot more stuff going on in this version, for instance. But other quests like YouTV and Pussy Fights got cut, (there's enough of each left in that I feel pretty sure they're going to be remade rather than completely omitted, but they're not in game now).

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
How do I unlock all the scenes with Amy??
Maybe someone has game saves?(So that I could develop a relationship with her there myself. It's like 0.83 or 0.84 version.)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How do I unlock all the scenes with Amy??
Maybe someone has game saves?(So that I could develop a relationship with her there myself. It's like 0.83 or 0.84 version.)
Check my saves repository. There will be one just before Amy's update, I just don't remember which one it is

EDIT: Damn it, ok, I don't have saves from the start her quest, but I have the ones midway into it, they are the 8.3.5 ones. Happy gaming!

Last edited:

Lui.S95

Jun 1, 2017
hey, I've got a weird issue going on and I cant seem to figure it out. I've been following the walkthrough and have everything from the school quests done and everything from home quests done up until warren shows up outside the school gates, but he doesn't show it. The book of faces says to focus on school and that just says go to school but going to class doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

i am stuck in the same spot, can someone help me ??

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
i am stuck in the same spot, can someone help me ??
Follow what book of faces says and complete the school quests and then warren will appear outside the school when BoF says "Meet warren outside school after class"
I had the same problem. I had to do the school quests until meeting Rachel Sarah and Tyna at 21:00 in school then only Warren appeared outside school for me

Reactions: Lui.S95

Lui.S95

Jun 1, 2017
Follow what book of faces says and complete the school quests and then warren will appear outside the school when "Meet warren outside school after class"
I had the same problem. I had to do the school quests until meeting Rachel Sarah and Tyna at 21:00 in school then only Warren appeared outside school for me
BoF says focus in school quest, and go to school, i go to school and nothing happen

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes