Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In the old house, MC was watching wrestling then he fall asleep in the couch..The doorbell rang and he woke up to see who it is..but there is no one at the door.bug
If you provide a save right before he is sleeping or after the door bell, I can check and see if it is a bug and fix it one time if it is.

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
In the old house, MC was watching wrestling then he fall asleep in the couch..The doorbell rang and he woke up to see who it is..but there is no one at the door.bug
Ah yes I remember now. It's supposed to be Maria who will appear.
I had problem quite similar but in the last scene when Lucy had to open the door for MC but nobody was there. Had to reload a previous save and do it again and it went well.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Any plans for the girl with the hijab.

I want to see Beggars masterfully sensitive handling of this cultural issue.

Reactions: ghaash

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Any plans for the girl with the hijab.

I want to see Beggars masterfully sensitive handling of this cultural issue.
Yeah, Beggar's kind of written himself into a corner with this one, though. You see her outside of the intro only a few times and she kind of narcs on ya each time. She's not really a character you develop any sympathy for, (although that didn't stop him with Daisy). Her brother's supposed to be "a sexist prick", and maybe that's the angle Beggar works? Your two current problems are that the police know who you are/are following you closely, and that someone is trying to kill you. So, easy guess is that Nadima's brother somehow helps you with one or both of these, and you get to that guy through spreading Nadima's legs. Funny how that's the usual solution... I mean, we know he has Nadima "submissive", and Nadima seems real interested in cracking down on anything fun, whether or not it's illegal. Her brother could be with the police, and since we have pretty much destroyed any chance of a free press getting your ass out of its sling, that's the next logical step. Either that, or he's a politician.

You probably solve that second problem soon, either with alliances or bullets. It's that first problem that's gotta be dealt with by the end of the game, or else the sequel options become:
1. My New Life 2: My New Life As An International Fugitive -or-
2. My New Life 2: My New Life As A Prison Love Dolly

Don't see either one of those selling particularly well.

BrokenNero

May 1, 2017
The game suddendly switched the language of the dialogues to spanish, just the dialogues, the rest of the menu is still in english. Did I click something I shouldn't have? Is there a way to fix it?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The game suddendly switched the language of the dialogues to spanish, just the dialogues, the rest of the menu is still in english. Did I click something I shouldn't have? Is there a way to fix it?
It happens sometimes.
Go to smartphone / pc screen, then select the gear wheel at the bottom right. Change language is second option.

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Fixed it, thank you very much!
Keep in mind, certain spots have WIP text that got left in. I'm thinking of the Pussy Fights scene. There's at least one interaction in that tree where the English side gives a few lines of Spanish text. (Could be worse, the Spanish side either gave a short response in English or was blank). The mistake bits are usually a line or two long. If it goes longer than that, it's an engine glitch with RPGMV and you'll either need to mess with that settings menu SoTN showed you or the Debug menu on MC's phone to fix it.

DanST

Sep 25, 2017
Hello I am , using android version and on the 2nd day of school , when I am woken by the maid and when I go out late for school , my character does not move

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello I am , using android version and on the 2nd day of school , when I am woken by the maid and when I go out late for school , my character does not move
Check to see if you have accidentally press shift. Also call the bugfixer via W and use character stuck option. If all else fails, cannot help because you are using android port and not Joiplay android, so your save cannot be shared.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DanST

sfidock

May 12, 2017
im trying to do lucys quest and the next step is sleep at night. when i do that i says pick up laundry in his room but theres no laundry to pick up

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes