GooDFl32iEnDFz

May 1, 2021
Weird bug in your save. Check fixed save attach to post.

"no available" is placed there by the dev for a reason. Usually means you have something in the area to still do. So explore or refer to the game guide at OP. If it is a strange bug then go home and sleep; the game would reset the option, so try that.

No error here. I suggest you re-download the proper update as both FULL and Compress contain this missing file.
Where can i find the proper update ? Sir.
My Game is Full Version Sir.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Where can i find the proper update ? Sir.
My Game is Full Version Sir.
The FULL at OP is corrupt, so you will have to wait or download the FULL game elsewhere. The only link I know working for FULL in game thread is HERE. Also the COMPRESS version is working just fine also. If you dont want to download such huge files and just want an update patch for FULL, try . However I highly recommend you re-download the entire game and not the patch because this will rule out any other missing files in your game folder previously.

Raynor90

Mar 18, 2019
one day we will see content from this 4 MILFS Carol's Mom, Pam, Sandra and Charles
The previous game had content from Charles's sister are there still or is there a way to activate them?

Reactions: soyjari

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Currently Lizzie has no content available beyond when you meet Charles, and later on in the main quest when you hook Morgan up with her sister. (Which appears to be the first and last time you meet said sister, and Morgan calls dibs immediately). The way you used to get to Lizzie was through the YouTV quest, which Beggar has only implemented pieces of.
Originally, you'd go:
1. Meet Lizzie for the first time, hear about game store. - still in.
2. Do quest at game store to fix computer. - also still in.
3. Get Webcam as present when Jack returns from 1 month business trip. - last part that's still in.
4. Then you'd get a family album, do video diaries, and finally buy games at the store. - None of this stuff is in.
5. Somewhere around there you'd also run into Lizzie again and get her animation. - Files exist, but no way to activate them as the questline stops early.

Because of the way Lucy's quest is developing, the family album angle probably didn't make sense anymore. You can't buy the games or get the album anymore. All of Lizzie's old animations are still in the game files, though. There's also a girl during Laura's job interview in the mall that still reacts if you have YouTV quest markers done. She has nothing to react to, but she's there. You just can't see either animation in the present build. The foundation and mile-markers for YouTV are still there, they just aren't hooked to anything yet. Beggar still seems to be reworking YouTV's quest.

The speculation I ran a page or so back went like this:
I think YouTV is the passive income questline for the first part of the game. He's probably reworking it to run more like a YouTube channel instead of like a Twitch stream, which was how the old quest ran. MrBeast might do 4 hours of video every day, but the average YouTuber does not. It's still referenced everywhere, (especially if you buy the Lamborghini), and Jack even comments on your YouTV channel during the transition to the second half of the game. You've got a gang job app on your phone that seems to be the 2nd half of the game's passive income questline. All you see of that right now is the tutorial mission that kicks off shortly after you start the 2nd half of the game.

GooDFl32iEnDFz

May 1, 2021
The FULL at OP is corrupt, so you will have to wait or download the FULL game elsewhere. The only link I know working for FULL in game thread is HERE. Also the COMPRESS version is working just fine also. If you dont want to download such huge files and just want an update patch for FULL, try THIS. However I highly recommend you re-download the entire game and not the patch because this will rule out any other missing files in your game folder previously.
I'll go as you say. Then I'll tell you.
Thank ! Sir.

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
Android version of it is ready without bugs?

if not what date will be ready 0.86 since I thank you
I'm really looking forward to playing

HAXX0

Jul 18, 2017
one day we will see content from this 4 MILFS Carol's Mom, Pam, Sandra and Charles
The previous game had content from Charles's sister are there still or is there a way to activate them?
Rachel's mom from original mnl 2.1 can one shot them all without breaking a sweat.

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
I'm stuck after buying clothes with Jason, anyone else? What switch/variable do I need to change?
Okay, so you just went to Terra Cotta in New Neighborhood South and helped Jason pick out an outfit. If you were following along with the walkthrough .pdf from the OP, (which is maintained by LordAshram, BTW), we're on page 85 at the bottom. Variable you're concerned with is 0018, or "SchoolQuest". Which means you're doing part of the school quest, not the main quest or Jason's individual quest. Variable after you finish talking to Jason in the changing room should be set at 205. At this point, Book of Faces should be sending you to Chemistry Class to meet Ms. Jordan. School Quest is basically moving you around in preparation for Mike's Party, which is heavily Sarah related. You're going to unlock Ms. Jordan, and Jason in the short term. You'll also meet up with Marckus in High Neighborhood East soon, as well as finishing off Mrs. Turner's quest. If you get lost, try one of those.

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck with Lucy's quest I got to school but it's locked and I keep failing and resetting. Please help

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes