Tichmfdd

Jan 19, 2021
Breaks at second Alice seen via pc gaming.
Constsntly states img Wassap 56-68 can't load - error, select retry each time and doesn't load and can't seem to ignore error and proceed.
Then after scene, permenant black loading screen with retry errors.
Same here

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Are there any real differences depending on which mafia you choose? I mean like fuckable characters and such

Greg__

Jun 23, 2020
There are some photos related to the game that I have not been able to find so far, whether those scenes will be added later or not are still in the game??
One is related to Amy and the other is a photo related to the character of
lizzy mc green ????

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
There are some photos related to the game that I have not been able to find so far, whether those scenes will be added later or not are still in the game??
One is related to Amy and the other is a photo related to the character of
lizzy mc green ????
remember this game is revamp and original game had a lot of scenes which aren't in this game.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Why are there so many bugs in this game, first one I run in to is my stepsister sucking some dick making the game impossible to progress. Once I get that one fixed as I am playing my character randomly disappears, and cannot get him to reappear and I cant find a fix here for it.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have the same issue, but I'm using joiplay. When I replace the 3 files in the bugfix with my files in saves. It gets stuck on loading. Am I using the bugfix wrong?
If you are using bugfix 7, it is only two files, not three???? Replace with files in saves?????????

The zip when extracted, would give you a "www" folder. You copy this folder to your game directory(location) on your android device. e.g. if your game is located at /sdcard/games/mynewlife and when you enter that "mynewlife" folder you are seeing the game files and "www" folder; This is where you copy the extracted "www" folder.

Fix has been tested by me and others who have used it without problem. So I am assuming you applied it wrong. Retry and it should work just fine.

Further, you can read METHOD 2 instructions . It is basically the same as mentioned above but with pictures to give you a better idea

Why are there so many bugs in this game, first one I run in to is my stepsister sucking some dick making the game impossible to progress. Once I get that one fixed as I am playing my character randomly disappears, and cannot get him to reappear and I cant find a fix here for it.
Did you try opening the phone "W" key and trying the bugfixer for character stuck option. Mi....ght work, if not, you can send me your save at the point where he disappears or when he already disappear and I will try to fix.

Last edited:

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey brahs I used the incest patch for the game but it still says that the milf is the stepmom not mom what do I do?

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Sorry man looks like I haven't played this game long enough I thought the non incest version calls Maria stepmom and in the incest one she is mom but turns out there is another character Lucy which is the real mom. I get it now thnx man

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Hey brahs I used the incest patch for the game but it still says that the milf is the stepmom not mom what do I do?
incest patch will allow u to 3some with some side male character's sisters and moms and u will get some bonus scenes with sarah if i remember correctly

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes