Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
wait, what partner?
I don't have her. Is it any mafia?
Should be, you should get them when you do the next quest for that mafia. (Usually it just says something to the effect of go visit your mafia.) Hornets have you go meet Nesrot outside of the club at a parked car, (I think morning...). Gentlemen have you go visit Warren at his house. I'm not sure on Triads or Dragunovs. This leads directly into your tutorial of how the gang app works, (the gang app is not functional beyond this tutorial right now, and it only seems to show up on your phone if you're in Gentlemen).

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Should be, you should get them when you do the next quest for that mafia. (Usually it just says something to the effect of go visit your mafia.) Hornets have you go meet Nesrot outside of the club at a parked car, (I think morning...). Gentlemen have you go visit Warren at his house. I'm not sure on Triads or Dragunovs. This leads directly into your tutorial of how the gang app works, (the gang app is not functional beyond this tutorial right now, and it only seems to show up on your phone if you're in Gentlemen).
huh. I'm in Gentleman, and the hint function on the app ain't working lols

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Any news about next update? And what about last BoN post in Patreon? Sounds like a farewell...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
corrupted file
help me get this as you solved them please
Download the compress version. Full at OP is corrupted and gives this error

wait, what partner?
I don't have her. Is it any mafia?
Depending on which mafia you choose, you will get a female member from that mafia to your extra room. This is for all mafia, the female character is what is changed. Refer to the game guide at OP to know more

Any news about next update? And what about last BoN post in Patreon? Sounds like a farewell...
Read THIS to know what was said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
I played this before it got "rebooted" Is the content past the old version and how long til a final release could be expected?
Still going with "Maybe" on that question. It's quite a bit further along in some quests, but others took a completely different directional turn. You'll hit a point and it'll feel like you're playing a different game. A related game, just different. Also, if you check the current file size... yeah, it's a beast right now. My current playthrough is at just over 50 full hours. I'm using Okutno's page to money cheat my little black heart out, too. There's a lot of mini-games, and not gonna lie: some of them are good, and some of them suck. YMMV. If you're willing to take the plunge though, strap in and hang on. It's not a short ride.

Which makes your second question harder to pin down. It kind of feels like we're getting closer to an ending, and we're certainly getting little teasers of animations that might make the sequel game whenever Beggar goes on "staycation". OTOH, Beggar also introduced new mechanics recently regarding using your gang as a passive income source. It "feels" like maybe Beggar is setting up passive income, (where you don't actually have to work a job), to be YouTV in the early game and gang jobs in the late game. He pulled a lot of the YouTV content he had a few updates back, though. All the milestones are still in the game files, he just seems to be planning to rework it some. Also, the gang jobs are a tutorial right now, with no actual quests added yet. If you're die-hard "I'm not playing until it's done", you'll be waiting awhile.

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
My game is glitched with a timer that shouldn't be there and sends me to the laura key quest. It came from the start of the carol school quest line

fatcok

Jul 16, 2020
how to fix no available when press w? just finished jet mission 1 and got reward and now stuck please help!!! It's save1

Last edited:

GooDFl32iEnDFz

May 1, 2021
In the event of football, I got an error like in the picture, I would like to ask for a way to fix it Please Sir.
My File Save is Down post.

Thank you in advance Sir.

football event3.png football event2.png football event1.png football event3.png

Last edited:

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
so ... [spoilery stuff]
If you just downloaded the latest save file, and by "her room" you mean the new penthouse "house", then that's exactly what should be happening. Her "by herself" scenes are almost all shower related in the new house. That pic from a few posts above you is a teaser for the "as-yet-unannounced" next update. Hasn't been announced yet, best we've got is a ballpark guess for the next few weeks.
Depending on whether that save file is from the beginning or end of 0.86, you might have more Sarah content dependent on your school quest/main quest standing. Check Book of Faces and see if either of those, (or Lucy, I guess), have entries to do. You could have a 100% Completion of current content save file, I don't know. Book of Faces for Sarah for that situation will have the top row of her BoF scene menu at 12 scenes, and the bottom row at 8 scenes. If you want to double check, upload your save to that site using the stupidly large green button and look at the number after variable 0013. This is "Main Quest" progress. If it's 900 or above, you should have every Sarah scene from 0.86 already unlocked. Switch #1978 "Incest" must also be set to On or 1 to view some of the scenes. You can change that with the same save editor... at the same time you check the variable if you want.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My game is glitched with a timer that shouldn't be there and sends me to the laura key quest. It came from the start of the carol school quest line
Weird bug in your save. Check fixed save attach to post.

how to fix no available when press w? just finished jet mission 1 and got reward and now stuck please help!!! It's save1
"no available" is placed there by the dev for a reason. Usually means you have something in the area to still do. So explore or refer to the game guide at OP. If it is a strange bug then go home and sleep; the game would reset the option, so try that.

In the event of football, I got an error like in the picture, I would like to ask for a way to fix it Please Sir.
My File Save is Down post.

Thank you in advance Sir.

View attachment 1469929 View attachment 1469927 View attachment 1469926 View attachment 1469929

No error here. I suggest you re-download the proper update as both FULL and Compress contain this missing file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobin1001
Oct 16, 2019
Just replaying the game from start, weird thing happen

1.I go on a weekend to train with jet, I went there at like 17 hrs. My stats are 80 skill, and 20 resistance
2.She didn't let me fuck her, she just pay me. I thought "Might be the hour I came. If I go on a weekday after school at 13 hrs, she will let me fuck her"
3. That didn't happen, she paid me again
4. I kinda remember getting to 100 skill and 0 resistance on my first play, BUT I can't remember if I did that playing 'legitimately' or using an rpg editor
5. Her hint says 'focus on family', ok maybe I can get back to trainings later, but my memories got me confused, It wasn't like this (I think)

Can anyone help me with this please?

Edit: on the last training we did, I get to give her an orgasm through oral sex

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes