Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
BoF says focus in school quest, and go to school, i go to school and nothing happen
There is a bug that could happen where you don't get the call to principal office which after would trigger the events with Rachel on roof. Only when you meet Warren at/outside Rachel house then Warren will appear outside school.

Try bugfix #5

Reactions: Lui.S95

Lui.S95

Jun 1, 2017
There is a bug that could happen where you don't get the call to principal office which after would trigger the events with Rachel on roof. Only when you meet Warren at/outside Rachel house then Warren will appear outside school.

Try bugfix #5
thank you, in the end you were right it was a bug because when i went to school i don't get any calls from the principal. Resolved whit the bugfix

Have you done school quests part 2 like meeting Marcus in the locker room, talking to charles in recess and meeting principal and warren in Principal office?
thanks to you too daniel

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh man….I’m kinda scared….I finally get to what looks like the beginning of Lucy’s route and…

Please don’t tell me the bitch virus infected her too.

She’s cursing all the time(in her head, so maybe it stays there) she’s acting weirdly hyper, but that’s fine for now.

She seems to be trying to manipulate Maine character into moving away.

I really hope all this is temporary. She’s used to be so sweet and shy in the original.

Please no…her content is the main thing I’ve been looking forward to since before the first game ended. It’s been the ONE BIG THING I’m waiting for this whole time. It’s the main thing I want from this game.

Please…please don’t tell BoN ruined Lucy of all the girls by making her a bitch like Laura. Please anything but this!

Last edited:

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
next update is the one we bang sarah and lucy, yea?
Supposedly, but I can't find the exact post from Beggar to corroborate that. Discord seems to think Lucy is next, at least.

What has been shown on Discord so far is that Marckus and his cousin are in a future update. There was also a quick vid of a dancing Lucy rubbing her butt against a window, (non nude). Second one might've been a test animation. The Andrea stuff was a still where she's from the knees up in focus, but the background isn't, making me think there'll be some conversation happening in text windows across the bottom of the screen. There was also a second still of Lucy taking Marckus somewhere in her car. He's in boxer shorts, (white with hearts). Beggar was adamant that this wasn't an NTR scene and he isn't planning a Marckus x Lucy scene. There may've been some more info or voting going on in Patreon, it was above my pay-grade if so.

So, what I'm thinking here, (my own rampant speculation, mind you), is that Marckus fucks again up somehow. We've seen from his quest that he's not exactly a criminal mastermind. (Hands up if you also kept screaming: "You had ONE JOB!" every other scene in his high-speed van chase quest). Dude's not exactly 'the smartest peanut in the turd'. Probably drug related if Andrea is also involved. Somehow he loses his pants and Lucy offers to give him a ride home, since she's met him already. It's a chance to set up some questing, and gives us a little more character development on Lucy. Best guess, either a mugging or some police hazing since they seem to still be around.

Tupapi2202

Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys new member here, just wanted to know how to use the save files that were provided a while back. I left the game until the point where the main character almost gets raped and when I closed the game my progress was gone.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys new member here, just wanted to know how to use the save files that were provided a while back. I left the game until the point where the main character almost gets raped and when I closed the game my progress was gone.
Are you trying to describe the moment that the MC is trying to save Jet from a guy with a gun in the library? If that is the case and you want to know where you are progress wise, then your are on page 15 of the Guide. Or do you have any problems with loading imported save files?

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
after watching wrestling on tv..doorbell
I only remember 2 scenes in the new house where you have to open the door after doorbell. One when you order pizza in Laura's quest and another when Lucy has to open the door after when Marcus brings intoxicated MC back to home(in the very last scene with Lucy). There are many other moments I'm sure but I can't remember properly. So if you describe a bit more like which quest it was or provide a screenshot I might help

BDI

May 23, 2017
I only remember 2 scenes in the new house where you have to open the door after doorbell. One when you order pizza in Laura's quest and another when Lucy has to open the door after when Marcus brings intoxicated MC back to home(in the very last scene with Lucy). There are many other moments I'm sure but I can't remember properly. So if you describe a bit more like which quest it was or provide a screenshot I might help
Maybe that happened in the old house.

Reactions: lol360 and Daniel_

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
In the old house, MC was watching wrestling then he fall asleep in the couch..The doorbell rang and he woke up to see who it is..but there is no one at the door.bug

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes