Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah the guide is definitely a big help to users. The guide is very well done and helps many members.

However, when I played the game, I never used any guide and dont get any problems I see many others get. Actually I never get any problem unless it a gamebug itself . I just hate to use guide tbh, I find it gets in my way, having to read back and forth. But that is just me.
My method was mainly do every single side quest that opens up and leave school and main quest for last. When a new side quest/individual girl story opens, do it out first then continue Main and School. Just something to think about if you just want to play without a guide
I wanted to say that by taking your advice and going by the guide, I've advanced further than I was before with no issues. Seems like the game only wants the player to go through things in specific manner? Either way, all is good, and thank you again.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Nopy is dead . Anonfile and Mega is trash .
How to download 0.87 in the future....................................:eek::eek:
Use mega link and a free vpn, when you reach the limit turn on the vpn for 2 seconds and the shut it down, the download will continue immediately.
I just download 6 gb with this method, I reach the limit 3 times in 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
whete is helen stay?
Helen lives in Birdtown. It should've mentioned this during your conversation. To get to Birdtown, leave your house and go North. You'll be in the REALLY fancy part of town, she's the 2nd house on the right, #3.

Hello, I can't enter beth's house at night. How do I enter her dad's office?
Beth's Quest rundown:
1. Go to Football practice. (You may need to attend Music class to unlock this).
2. After school (midday), visit Beth next to the school gates.
3. Go to Football practice again to catch Mike w/ Beth's Mom. (Did you do this?)
4. After school (midday), visit Mike where Beth was standing before. (You must talk to him before the gate will be unlocked).
5. Now visit Beth's house (High N West #2) between 23:00 and 03:50. Don't ring the bell, just use the front gate. If you did everything else, it will be unlocked and put you in the front yard.
6. Open Beth's front door, head for the room with the bookcases. Use the "Guide" link in the OP if you get stuck on the computer.

Reactions: komii1412

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
guys after i get back from school where he's talking with his gf i don't know why it doesn't load the picture if with phone i tried rename delete and change pictures nothing works if you have solutions, give them to me or just a save of the next scene thanks (Just to clarify I'm on the phone)
You're stuck and there is nothing you or anyone can do (Unless phone is rooted, which I don't recommended). Android saves are not stored locally like pc but in web in app data, so only phones that are rooted can share save, which I 99.999% doubt you are ever going to get HELP. Normally, using the android port you cannot backup/share saves, use fixes or mods, so you have no choice but to wait until the dev updates the unofficial android port when they get time. That being said:

This is the reason why I recommend , as it is far superior. With Joiplay you can, share/backup saves (these save are local aka same as on pc), apply fixes or mods all by YOURSELF. If your stuck, like how you are now, you could of easily get help and use the fix file or fix save. Plus when a new game update is release, you can copy the update and start playing immediately without having to wait for it to be ported. Just my mumbo jumbo two cents

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes