Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Here's an attempt at fixing the bug some of you encounter when trying to use the elevator in the Mrs. Jordan quest.
1. Backup your original Map056 in your /data folder just in case this breaks something.
2. Unzip this map into your /data folder and overwrite your Map056 if you still have it in there.
3. Now, as soon as you step into the elevator in Otter Labs, any of the three elevator doors should teleport you to Maria's floor, and then reset the switch, (141) to OFF. Take the elevator back down to the first floor, and the receptionist should be able to offer to let you visit Maria or Dr. Jordan, setting the correct switch when you talk to her.
4. Again, talking to receptionist should set switch, using elevator should teleport and then disable switch.

If this doesn't solve the problem, I'm not sure what else to try. I wasn't planning to spend time futzing around with this map anytime soon.

Reactions: jpostel

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Did you try opening the phone "W" key and trying the bugfixer for character stuck option. Mi....ght work, if not, you can send me your save at the point where he disappears or when he already disappear and I will try to fix.
I did try that but none of the options I tried in there, which were all of them, worked at all when I tried them. Even restarted game hoping it to clear it up but to no avail.

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
ayuda por favor, al intentar ver las cosas para la cita me manda a ese lugar, alguien tiene la solución para ese bug

help please, when trying to see things for the appointment send me to that place, someone has the solution for that bug. soory my english

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
ayuda por favor, al intentar ver las cosas para la cita me manda a ese lugar, alguien tiene la solución para ese bug

help please, when trying to see things for the appointment send me to that place, someone has the solution for that bug. soory my english
Strange problem, send me your save and I will check it out for you

Problema extraño, envíame tu guardado y lo comprobaré para ti

Getting a ton of failed to load img errors early on in the game. i installed the pc cheat mod. is that the problem?
No MY pc cheat mod is working fine. If your using my mod and getting those errors, then must be something your doing wrong or its a bug in the game itself. You should test without the mod to confirm.

Apart from that, if your using the tweaked version of my mod, I cant say.
I cant say for Lord Ashram who stole my mod (remove my picture in it) and didnt even bother to ask first, that is posted on BoN's discord.
Since his game-guide is considered official now, I can only assume he wants to take over my mod, tweak it enough & claim it's new and is his for the official discord or some crap.

shady.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
Strange problem, send me your save and I will check it out for you

Problema extraño, envíame tu guardado y lo comprobaré para ti

No MY pc cheat mod is working fine. If your using my mod and getting those errors, then must be something your doing wrong or its a bug in the game itself. You should test without the mod to confirm.

Apart from that, if your using the tweaked version of my mod, I cant say.
I cant say for Lord Ashram who stole my mod (remove my picture in it) and didnt even bother to ask first, that is posted on BoN's discord.
Since his game-guide is considered official now, I can only assume he wants to take over my mod, tweak it enough & claim it's new and is his for the official discord or some crap.

View attachment 1490432
i assumed it wasnt an issue with your mod and most likeyl something corrupted on download of the game.
thanks for the response ill mess with the download and see if something went wrong

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i assumed it wasnt an issue with your mod and most likeyl something corrupted on download of the game.
thanks for the response ill mess with the download and see if something went wrong
Note all the FULL version links at OP, I believe is still corrupted. The compressed version works fine though

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
some full save, i lost all game data. sorry my english
Not sure if someone already answered you (looking for news, and scanning the thread as I go), but there are mine. Check them out here (ok they're not full yet, missing the last update, but the last update was shortish and I guess it's closest you can get while having options for all mafias)

Reactions: Pastero94

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Are there any real differences depending on which mafia you choose? I mean like fuckable characters and such
Well, not yet, but when mafias quests get developped, guess you won't be able to fuck characters from mafias you are not in

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
mi guardado para que veas cual es el problema o bug que me esta arrojando

my saved so you can see what is the problem or bug that is throwing me

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
mi guardado para que veas cual es el problema o bug que me esta arrojando

my saved so you can see what is the problem or bug that is throwing me
I am not getting any bug or anything. Try copying the file attach to your game/www/data folder and see if your bug is fix.
But I suggest you update your game maybe or use a clean copy to rule out corruption.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes