Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
I am not getting any bug or anything. Try copying the file attach to your game/www/data folder and see if your bug is fix.
But I suggest you update your game maybe or use a clean copy to rule out corruption.
Honestly, as many times this update that the bugfix seems to have been a clean copy of a particular map, I'm starting to wonder if we aren't just linking corrupted .zips in the OP. Maybe we should start asking which download link people used and doing checksums on the files from each? Or just have people hold off on submitting the link until they get the checksums to match what they sent.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Honestly, as many times this update that the bugfix seems to have been a clean copy of a particular map, I'm starting to wonder if we aren't just linking corrupted .zips in the OP. Maybe we should start asking which download link people used and doing checksums on the files from each? Or just have people hold off on submitting the link until they get the checksums to match what they sent.
Good idea but most might not have a clue how to even go about getting hashes etc causing more confusion etc
And your exactly right; but the corrupted files at OP only happened this round. The uploader for the thread, has not fixed since. I am assuming because they don't have a clean/good copy of the FULL game and due to its size :unsure: . But I'm sure next update it will be fixed as new links would be available. So we can hold off on that for now, imho. For now, the compressed version works and the new version is going to be release soon anyway.

Last edited:

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Agreed the behavior of your deity (BON) is indeed funny.
Im not feeling like bon is my god or something like that but i quoted you beacuse i dont understand why are u flaming him for literaly everything. There are creators which dont care and doing 2 updates in year. Beggar is not that bad if u will look on first few sites sorting by views in this forum.

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
I am not getting any bug or anything. Try copying the file attach to your game/www/data folder and see if your bug is fix.
But I suggest you update your game maybe or use a clean copy to rule out corruption.
did not work, I would have to re-download the game and test if it works?

no funcionó, tendría que volver a descargar el juego y probar si funciona?

BigCatCena

Jul 6, 2017
Im not feeling like bon is my god or something like that but i quoted you beacuse i dont understand why are u flaming him for literaly everything. There are creators which dont care and doing 2 updates in year. Beggar is not that bad if u will look on first few sites sorting by views in this forum.
Shouldn’t have to compare the guy ur defending to something way worse that’s when u know ur coping. Beggar should be called out on his bs his quality has gone down over time and ppl should call him out for it on a public forum

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Shouldn’t have to compare the guy ur defending to something way worse that’s when u know ur coping. Beggar should be called out on his bs his quality has gone down over time and ppl should call him out for it on a public forum
I cant agree maybe story is worse than before but renders and animations are so much better. Go and see how sex scenes looks in mnl and then go back to mnlr girl house for examples are so much better.

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Having issues with the "get the key in the principal room" There is no principal to play a minigame with, nor is there a key in the right bookshelf. Does it have to be on the same day? Or a especific day of the week?

Replayed the game from the start. Same issue. Can't seem to get it to work, I do the test, listen to the 'quest' about going inside the principals office. But no principal or key.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
did not work, I would have to re-download the game and test if it works?

no funcionó, tendría que volver a descargar el juego y probar si funciona?
Try the compress version

Having issues with the "get the key in the principal room" There is no principal to play a minigame with, nor is there a key in the right bookshelf. Does it have to be on the same day? Or a especific day of the week?

Replayed the game from the start. Same issue. Can't seem to get it to work, I do the test, listen to the 'quest' about going inside the principals office. But no principal or key.
Once you move to the principle door , you should be automatically introduced to the principal and the timer will happen. Within that timer frame you have to get the key in the office.

Last edited:

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Which will surely be only a part of the new update the other part will be some weeks later (like bon always does).
bro if you dont like dev and game just get out here nobody cares ur toxic asf i mean u hate bon we can see it then why are you still here just block it and go on thats all why u blaming dev for every single thing

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Beggar has something else planned for Laura ?, I rejected her when she did not want to be my exclusive whore, it would be interesting for me to add content after I reject her, an example would be that she leaves the house, another that she joins some rival gang

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Try the compress version

Once you move to the principle door , you should be automatically introduced to the principal and the timer will happen. Within that timer frame you have to get the key in the office.
I'll try it out. But i'll have to wait on mega...
Edit1 :I misunderstood thats why i edited :D
Edit 2 :Tested using my save file and still didnt work. Even on the compressed version

But incase it doesnt fix heres what i did: I restarted the game, the only thing I havent tried was restarting the game not skiping the intro. But if that was the issue seems like there shouldn't be an option to skip if it'll break the game. This save is 2 classes from the test (it happens in the afternoon) the next day the recess works as normal, but nothing happens in the principals office. I've tried doing something else in the first period to do the test in the morning and have the interaction at recess then go to the office afterwords but no luck.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'll try it out. But i'll have to wait on mega...
I misunderstood thats why i edited :D
But incase it doesnt fix heres what i did: I restarted the game, the only thing I havent tried was restarting the game not skiping the intro. But if that was the issue seems like there shouldn't be an option to skip if it'll break the game. This save is 2 classes from the test (it happens in the afternoon) the next day the recess works as normal, but nothing happens in the principals office. I've tried doing something else in the first period to do the test in the morning and have the interaction at recess then go to the office afterwords but no luck.
I had no problem. I save right by the principal office, when you go inside it will automatically trigger. I was able to get the key etc without issue. Must be a problem on your side. Download the compress version as the FULL version at OP is corrupted.

Reactions: Bouncer123

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
I had no problem. I save right by the principal office, when you go inside it will automatically trigger. I was able to get the key etc without issue. Must be a problem on your side. Download the compress version as the FULL version at OP is corrupted.
Thanks for the save, no idea why it didnt work here. Tried it on both versions and yet it still didnt work. But Thanks Now i can continue playing.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Te extraño BoN, eres la hostiaaaa tío, me gusta tu juego porfavor traenos más traps o trans, así de lindas como la prima de marckus o la del evento de cosplay, besitooooooos ❤, I really waiting the next update

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
bro if you dont like dev and game just get out here nobody cares ur toxic asf i mean u hate bon we can see it then why are you still here just block it and go on thats all why u blaming dev for every single thing
Like the game, his lies just piss me off.

Whataboutism...
Actually it seems like he is in your view because you try hard to put him under good light by comparing him with the worst devs.
If that is the way of the argument then those who need 1 year for 2 updates can talk their way out with "but we don't 1 year for an update" and those who need 1 year for an update will come up with "but we don't need 2 Years for an update "and so on...

Based on your example it's pretty easy to argue backwards like saying there are devs that releasing bi-monthly, so how is that in favor of bon

Last edited:

BigCatCena

Jul 6, 2017
I cant agree maybe story is worse than before but renders and animations are so much better. Go and see how sex scenes looks in mnl and then go back to mnlr girl house for examples are so much better.
Mainly meant just the release windows;I’ve followed the game for awhile and his releases have steadily become more sporadic with less in the release window. There are devs that get burnt out, just want beggar to be honest rather than what he’s doing now. His past few releases have been bad and he pushed each release window 1 month further back but with less content? That just doesn’t make sense, he just hasn’t been working on the game much.

Reactions: Hoey and Jarul
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes