Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
I'm getting a freezing bug when I give a card to Sarah and she was supposed to dance for me naked. Any solution for this bug or what is the variable of her quest line?

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
I'm getting a freezing bug when I give a card to Sarah and she was supposed to dance for me naked. Any solution for this bug or what is the variable of her quest line?
So, if I'm reading this right: You hand the card to Sarah and the game hangs? So, you've got the incest switch (#1978) on, right? That enables her dances. If the switch isn't enabled, she just thanks you in text. If it is enabled and she's supposed to dance, then you might have a bad animation file or a bad map file. Both are in folder /www: /data is map file 003.json, /img/pictures has the SarahT###.rpgmvp animations. Your options are:
1. If you have an older working version of these files, then drag them into their respective folders and overwrite the bad files you have. I dunno, got an MNL-R 0.85 version still saved to your hard drive? I'd check animations first, then move onto overwriting the map as a last resort.
2. If that doesn't work or you don't have old files, then just download a new copy of the game. (Preferably from a different source than you got it the first time). Reinstall the game, and drag your /saves folder into /www of the new installation. This might be the better option as you don't know what else might be corrupted from your download.

It's one of about 77 files that's bad, probably one of the first 30 animations or the map itself.

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
I got a bug that when I choose a mafia, it will default to triad, I see cutscene with them instead of the mafia I picked. It start right before lucy is presented in the new apartment. Other have this issue? Is there a fix? Have installed cheat mod and fixes.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I got a bug that when I choose a mafia, it will default to triad, I see cutscene with them instead of the mafia I picked. It start right before lucy is presented in the new apartment. Other have this issue? Is there a fix? Have installed cheat mod and fixes.
It is not a bug that I am aware off. I am making the assumption that this can happen if anyone save edit and didnt, remove/ turn off the switch for other gangs or a switch/variable used by all gangs. Or you are using gang switching mods such as my mod stolen by Lord Ashram :mad: and edited on Bon discord.

I suggest you use an and check to see if the switches below are off. Only the gang you choose should be on

1503 - Gentlemans
1504 - Hornets
1505 - Dragunovs
1506 - Triads

If that doesnt work, send your save, right before the problem . So I can check if there are other variables or switches tie to all the gangs that are causing you the bug.

Last edited:

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
I got this screen when I was trying to download the scene viewer mod can someone tell me how to fix it and download it properly please and thank you.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I got this screen when I was trying to download the scene viewer mod can someone tell me how to fix it and download it properly please and thank you.
Head over to the scene viewer mod thread to ask this question. But from your image, I would say that you are using the wrong version of the mod. There is one for compress and one for full. Use for whichever version of the game you have.

Last edited:

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
It is not a bug that I am aware off. I am making the assumption that this can happen if anyone save edit and didnt, remove/ turn off the switch for other gangs or a switch/variable used by all gangs. Or you are using gang switching mods such as my mod stolen by Lord Ashram :mad: and edited on Bon discord.

I suggest you use an and check to see if the switches below are off. Only the gang you choose should be on

1503 - Gentlemans
1504 - Hornets
1505 - Dragunovs
1506 - Triads

If that doesnt work, send your save, right before the problem . So I can check if there are other variables or switches tie to all the gangs that are causing you the bug.
>Ah, okay :) And no, I'm not using any other extra than those mentioned :)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
>Ah, okay :) And no, I'm not using any other extra than those mentioned :)
If you cant fix. Feel free to send me your save right at the point where the problem happens and I will try to fix it.

is there a save that pass soccer minigame? Im getting sick with soccer minigame
I hate the soccer minigame crap also , so I know the feeling. For saves check Jieigh save repository. He has an extensive collection of his personal saves at various parts for members. You definitely will find it useful.

Any pictures fix for android?
Yup, use Joiplay. Read this

So what will the new update give?
I believe it will focus on Sarah

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardodol

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okaay, I take you up on that, I'm not that tech savy with this stuff =P This is the closest save before it happens day after choice of mafia and heading into dragunovs.
I see the problem. Here is your save fixed. It was caused by the problem I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
BON will go on another vacation after delivering a minuscule update, I got that rumor on good authority
The last update had the hottest mom/son scenes i have ever seen in any game.
little update my ass.
go and cry somewhere else.

if he goes on vacation is because he has delivered some of the hottest content on this site.
then he deserves it.

Reactions: livelybestlife

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
The last update had the hottest mom/son scenes i have ever seen in any game.
little update my ass.
go and cry somewhere else.

if he goes on vacation is because he has delivered some of the hottest content on this site.
then he deserves it.
Damn, it was a comment, not a dildo, don't need to stick it so far up your ass friend.

All I'm saying is, you don't need to be a genius to see that the updates have been getting more erratic and lacking

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes