Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
boys I am in desperate need for help. Whenever I try to continue the school story, it tells me to talk to daisy in the interior yard during recess; however when I talk to her nothing happens.

Can someone please help me? I've seen this question asked on here several times and I can't find the replies or work arounds if people couldn't fix it. Thanks.

Mach22

Nov 10, 2020
Not sure what is wrong but I keep getting a couple errors at the start in the intro phase of the game that prevents me from progressing.

First, I get a Loading Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/0Intro059.png. I'm able to progress through when Maria comes to interrupt. Non-issue for me, but it's an issue none-the-less.

Second, I get to a loading screen that also has the same loading error and won't progress any further. I even re-extraced the img folder before posting and nothing changed.

The only thing I have going with the game is the Cheat Mod.

Edit: From what I see in the files, there is no 0Intro059.png file that I can see.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
boys I am in desperate need for help. Whenever I try to continue the school story, it tells me to talk to daisy in the interior yard during recess; however when I talk to her nothing happens.

Can someone please help me? I've seen this question asked on here several times and I can't find the replies or work arounds if people couldn't fix it. Thanks.
If it is telling you to talk to her ONLY and nothing is activating, go to the first floor of the school. If nothing is automatically triggered, then send your save and I will check

Not sure what is wrong but I keep getting a couple errors at the start in the intro phase of the game that prevents me from progressing.

First, I get a Loading Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/0Intro059.png. I'm able to progress through when Maria comes to interrupt. Non-issue for me, but it's an issue none-the-less.

Second, I get to a loading screen that also has the same loading error and won't progress any further. I even re-extraced the img folder before posting and nothing changed.

The only thing I have going with the game is the Cheat Mod.

Edit: From what I see in the files, there is no 0Intro059.png file that I can see.
Check the bug fix # 1

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mach22

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
If it is telling you to talk to her ONLY and nothing is activating, go to the first floor of the school. If nothing is automatically triggered, then send your save and I will check

Check the bug fix # 1
Praise brother I ran around every square on the bottom floor of the school and in the far left corner a scene activated. Actually a godsend, thanks so much bro.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
The PC cheat mod has this feature for a long time. But if you're playing without mod then try your smartphone/PC bottom right gear icon. BoN recently added it
Perfect! I didn't know that I tried to use your mod and I made a new save with the new name but when I removed the mod the save corrupted thank you very much

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Been a long time since I played but can someone remind me if I can kick out the mother in law once we get a new home, I vaguely remember that option being available.

I just really don't like her.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes