Feb 25, 2018
Hi! I have a little bit of a dilemma:

I'm at the time were i already finished the first part of school quests and according to the guide i need to do the first and second part of the Main Quest to continue. To do that i have to meet outside the school with Warren to start the mafias quest but before i needed to do all the dates with all the different girls that i didn't do. So i go back to do that before continuing with Warren. Now, for some reason Warren doesn't appear in front of school and looking at BOF it tells me that i have to go meet Marckus at lockerooms to start the second part of the school quest.

So my question is, i go with the flow and do what BOF tells me to do or there's a way i can let Warren appear with some kind of bug fix or something? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The last update had the hottest mom/son scenes i have ever seen in any game.
little update my ass.
go and cry somewhere else.

if he goes on vacation is because he has delivered some of the hottest content on this site.
then he deserves it.
It’s the hottest in your opinion though. And not everyone are on the same boat as you.

I’m sure the majority would agree that a single HJ isn’t worth the wait at all. Not to mention it’s a story scene so you only get to see it once & it’s done, no more replays unless you make a save right before that scene.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi! I have a little bit of a dilemma:

I'm at the time were i already finished the first part of school quests and according to the guide i need to do the first and second part of the Main Quest to continue. To do that i have to meet outside the school with Warren to start the mafias quest but before i needed to do all the dates with all the different girls that i didn't do. So i go back to do that before continuing with Warren. Now, for some reason Warren doesn't appear in front of school and looking at BOF it tells me that i have to go meet Marckus at lockerooms to start the second part of the school quest.

So my question is, i go with the flow and do what BOF tells me to do or there's a way i can let Warren appear with some kind of bug fix or something? Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Check bug fix 4 and 5

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
The last update had the hottest mom/son scenes i have ever seen in any game.
little update my ass.
go and cry somewhere else.

if he goes on vacation is because he has delivered some of the hottest content on this site.
then he deserves it.
Bro that shit was a disappointment lol only a HJ scene and now he's moving on to Sarah? he shouldve just finished her quest to begin with because she's already hooked on the MC all they need to do now is just fuck.

robdabob

Mar 20, 2021
Im having issue with downloading the translation, the only file I have is the game file I tried extracting and copying the mods or translations in it and nothing works. Could I get help?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Im having issue with downloading the translation, the only file I have is the game file I tried extracting and copying the mods or translations in it and nothing works. Could I get help?
The FULL version at OP is corrupted. Check here for links to a clean copy : LINK

RiverBranch

Nov 30, 2019
I wanna ask you guys something. After collect to gaming pc can we upload videos in this game? because i cant open this page on pc. but in a mission uploaded morgan music in my channel. but i dont have any channel. is it bug or something?

Last edited:

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
I wanna ask you guys something. After collect to gaming pc can we upload videos in this game? because i cant open this page on pc. but in a mission uploaded morgan music in my channel. but i dont have any channel. is it bug or something?
Not as yet. That bit got removed so the quest could be reworked and it hasn't yet been added back in. You'll still see the old pieces of it, like the Morgan thing, but it's not currently tied together in a coherent bundle yet.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No you cannot upload any videos. It is not implemented. Even though there is fangirl content at the mall etc tied to youtube.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
In the future you will, right now you cant, the morgan mission is a plot hole, its done for history purposes.

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
For those of you who can't wait for the update, I've been working on an English overhaul mod. (Basically, just taking all the word salads and editing them to make sense). Here's the Alpha version. I've also made 42 changes to the main game to eliminate headaches I've had with the game, maybe this'll float your boat, too. Details are in the Readme and changelog txt files included. PM me if you find more bugs/spelling errors. I'm using *some* of Symphony of the Night's bugfixes, but my Amy fix is just the limit her BJ scene to a single animation frame, and I tried a different fix for the Lucy laundry bug. Again, it's an alpha, can't guarantee it'll be perfect, and I'll have to start again once the release lands.

Obviously, if SoTN wants to use any of these maps for future bugfixes instead of the vanilla ones, he has permission to go nuts.

Edit: Okay, here's one without a password then.

2nd edit: Per SoTN, if you plan on using this with the compressed or android versions, just use the map files. Meaning, ignore the Common Events, Armors, Items, and the like. If you already overwrote them, then just pull those particular files in from your backup. I have edited Common Events in the uncompressed PC version, but you can still get most of the map edits to work in the other two versions. It'd just be mostly your smart phone menu that is still messy. Armors, Items, Actors, and the other files were just included because RPGMV kept updating them and I was in CYOA mode when I made the zip. Map####'s and Common Events were where all the work took place.

Final Edit: As it's now 11/27 and the next game update is scheduled to land, I'm pulling this version of the mod so no one tries to apply it and breaks their game. I'll have a new version out as soon as it's ready.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For those of you who can't wait for the update, I've been working on an English overhaul mod. (Basically, just taking all the word salads and editing them to make sense). Here's the Alpha version. Password is my username, and that's an L not a 1. I've also made 42 changes to the main game to eliminate headaches I've had with the game, maybe this'll float your boat, too. Details are in the Readme and changelog txt files included. PM me if you find more bugs/spelling errors. I'm using *some* of Symphony of the Night's bugfixes, but my Amy fix is just the limit her BJ scene to a single animation frame, and I tried a different fix for the Lucy laundry bug. Again, it's an alpha, can't guarantee it'll be perfect, and I'll have to start again once the release lands.

Obviously, if SoTN wants to use any of these maps for future bugfixes instead of the vanilla ones, he has permission to go nuts.
We dont use passwords here.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I loved the ccgs and the tags in this game, but i HATE rpgm games, is so slow!! If this game was on renpy with interactive map (Like Milfy City or Summertime Saga) would be a 10/10. And because of rpgm the game has several bugs.

Reactions: british
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes