Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
I just starting doing missions for the Russian mob, then my character went home to watch a boxing match. When I wake up the doorbell is ringing but no one is outside. The tips say to change my clothes but I cannot go upstairs. Reloading and watching the fight scene again doesn't seem to help. Is there a way around this?
You've got a corrupted download from a bad link. Not sure which one you chose, but you're not the first person who's had this exact problem. Check back a few pages and see if you can find someone else's hotfix first, but if all else fails, download it again from a different source than you used last time. Your saves are all in /www/save.

What should happen is that you go to open the front door and Maria is waiting for you. You never actually leave the house. Bad map is Map 001. Now, another solution is to look at one of the bugfix files that SoTN posted. In the OP, you'll see *Unofficial Bug Fixes* with a link. Download the one that says it's for Amy's quest, that has map 001. Just overwrite your original map in your /data folder with that one. Then, reload to before you ended up on the first floor of the house. Your Book of Faces hint is wrong because it's still referring to when you changed into your underwear to watch the fight. This section is supposed to be completely on rails, you can't normally miss a cue to do something, so BoF doesn't bother giving you the next hint yet.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Attention, please!
My dear friends. In connection with, hmm, the upcoming update of Beggar, a survey is being conducted: Name 5 of your preferred female characters in this game. You can also name female characters from the old version of MNL with necessary note.
5 of my preferences:
No Rank Name
1 Goddess Lucy
2 Аngel Sarah
3 Queen Aunt Maggie (from the old version of the game*)
4 Princess Maria
5 Just a beautiful girl Cousin Mindy (*)
Thanks for attention.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
The BON fucker used to post in this thread but not anymore?
is the 1000s of delays the reason he is hiding ;)?

come out of the closet BON man/girl? and tell us why you are an lying son of a bitch that never can hit a release.
tell us im interested to know it.
why this constant lying and delays?
what do you get from it?

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
Attention, please!
My dear friends. In connection with, hmm, the upcoming update of Beggar, a survey is being conducted: Name 5 of your preferred female characters in this game. You can also name female characters from the old version of MNL with necessary note.
5 of my preferences:
No Rank Name
1 Goddess Lucy
2 Аngel Sarah
4 Princess Maria
Thanks for attention.
1: lucy
2: Sarah
3:laura
4:mother Christian
5:mother karol

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
SCAMMER OF NET at it's finest again.
I'm actually surprised there are still people, that still take his bullshit seriously. Even his last one was so grand: "new plan of work/strategy, no more delays, no more tight deadlines, no more cut content, new update every 1.5-2 months, I'm motivated now more than ever". And yet there we have it again, he's gonna cut content in half, to milk people in December, it took him basically 3 months to make this update. Last time we got a full update, that wasn't cut in half, was before the revamp, pretty sure about it. What's more interesting, when his loyal supporters will finally understand, that enough is enough, and just give him reality check or something. Cuz he never delivers on his promises lately.

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
can you tell me any application that you can play MNLR right without the bugs getting in the way on android
i play on android the v0.86 version of the game more has some bugs
that interfere and I can't move forward help me

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I'm actually surprised there are still people, that still take his bullshit seriously. Even his last one was so grand: "new plan of work/strategy, no more delays, no more tight deadlines, no more cut content, new update every 1.5-2 months, I'm motivated now more than ever". And yet there we have it again, he's gonna cut content in half, to milk people in December, it took him basically 3 months to make this update. Last time we got a full update, that wasn't cut in half, was before the revamp, pretty sure about it. What's more interesting, when his loyal supporters will finally understand, that enough is enough, and just give him reality check or something. Cuz he never delivers on his promises lately.
Beg is one of the worst, this shit is already over 5 years in the making the first 2 years he was reliable but after he decided to make this bs revamp it became a torture.
Always a delay at least 2-3 times every update it's nothing special for years.
Don't think that his minions will do anything against his scammy behaviour because there are even worse dev's that still make money like icstor and so on most of the supporters of h game devs are blind sheep's.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Someone knows how to play "My new life v2.1 + Extras" game before the revamp version without bugs?
Eh... You don't? Like, the bugs are in the game itself, they weren't caused by something done by the player. In the old game's thread there was an walktrough somewhere, I think it avoided most bugs, but you'll still run into some

EDIT: this post (old game's thread OP) has the links for the walktrough, the cheat mod for that game, and to some of the save's variables in case you need to edit them to get around some bug

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Attention, please!
5 of my preferences:
No Rank Name
1 Goddess Lucy
2 Аngel Sarah
4 Princess Maria
Thanks for attention.

I'm an Ass and Thigh first. Then breast kind of guy:

ass.gif
  1. Lucy
  2. Sarah
  3. Maria
  4. Rachel and Laura (Use to like)
  5. Shasha (old version)

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Beg is one of the worst, this shit is already over 5 years in the making the first 2 years he was reliable but after he decided to make this bs revamp it became a torture.
Always a delay at least 2-3 times every update it's nothing special for years.
Don't think that his minions will do anything against his scammy behaviour because there are even worse dev's that still make money like icstor and so on most of the supporters of h game devs are blind sheep's.
Completely agree with you, couldn't have said it better myself. Before the revamp he was extremely consistent, the only update that took him too long was the one with jet and futa girls, but it was cuz he had some sort of surgery or some shit that month. His minions won't do anything productive or useful, cuz he keeps getting away with this type of behaviour for a year or so. It's just baffling, that this guy can spout all that nonsense with the straight face every single time, and his supporters just eat it every time and keep asking for more. Soon he's gonna be like icstor, releasing 1 update every 6 months at best. Also, I don't get the part, how he can be so greedy and not just hire someone to help him with the technical part of the game, even game-breaking bugs from last updates were fixed by modders from this thread, not him. BoN has no respect for people that actually pay his bills every month, that's the worst part about it IMO. But I guess it doesn't bother them, that he treats them like complete cashcows. Maybe one day, he delivers on one of his countless made promises. But I doubt it would get better with time tho.
Edit: Also he should've just finished the original game in 2019 and moved to MNL 2, instead of this buggy abomination (which is somewhat better than the original, but still this version still has game-breaking bugs almost every update or so) we have right now. This shit just keeps getting more ironic with every new update tbh.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You never know what can happen, new bugs, new issues with game etc.. also its not delayed to unknown date and knowing Beggar he will release it very much soon.
You’re right on that if only he still has a release schedule to follow.

But he no longer has one, now he’s working without a time limit cuz he himself will announce the release date instead of having a scheduled release date. He has all the time in the world to play through the new build & bug test so that shouldn’t be an excuse. If the build isn’t ready then he shouldn’t have set the release date at all & wait until the build is ready.

If Beg has personal reasons (like family issues or something), that’d be more plausible than fixing bugs cuz again he had all the time in the world to do that now he doesn’t have a schedule. Otherwise at this current state, he does came off as a scam artist.

Reactions: meifeng
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes