owbitchbr

Jan 9, 2020
for real? if I had 900 patreons maybe I wouldn't work that much, hope it doesn't work half hour and fap to it' own game this can be dangerous

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
I do not think the Patreon mode is reasonable. It has no requirements for creators to release an update within a period corresponding to their tiers. This year I have been subscribing a creator, which has accumulated to a huge amount. But they do not have any project management and only released 2 updates. The leader does not always have a good mood and gets angry when anyone asks for spoilers. Come on, are we not his customers? I feel like soon I may stop subscribing this creator, like I quitted subscribing BoN 2 years ago.
In addition, Patreon monthly subscription costs the same amount whenever you start it within a month. Thus, I would suggest a new plan: a one-time payment for each update, because we should know what we can have from our payments. Now I prefer purchasing the available Steam versions, at least it gives limited promises in an "industry" with no rules or laws.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Chunkas says:
For those players in the MNL who do not remember or for some reason were not interested in the events related to the release of updates of the original game, a small return to the past. In early 2019, BoN decided to abandon the continuation of the original MNL game. Instead of bringing the original to some reasonable end with the necessary correction of a bunch of accumulated errors and a smooth transition to MNL 2, the dev makes an ambiguous decision and restarts the game in the spring of 2019. Currently, we expect the next update of the revamp MNL at the end of November. I remind you that at that time the MNL was at the peak of its development (it may have passed this peak) and had a large number of patrons. Practically, dev, perhaps without expecting it himself, shot myself in the foot with this illogical decision - launching a revamp. Many fans of this game were just expecting MNL 2, in which a gang confrontation was expected. Some fans explained this strange decision of BoN by the so-called "burnout", dev himself was tired of his game. Others said that the developer could not logically reduce the plot ends to something more logical and natural, since the original game was very much branched. Still others claimed that the game had accumulated a critical number of bugs. The fourth wrote that dev at the peak of the development of the game, decided to "milk" the patrons, that is, in simple words, embarked on the path of the so-called "milking". Etc. Attention: question! And what opinion do you PERSONALLY incline to, what is the reason for such destructive behavior of BoN? Maybe it was caused by the combination of all these factors? Perhaps you have your own ORIGINAL opinion on this? Do not hesitate to speak out. Any even the most fantastic assumptions are accepted. Thanks for attention.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Chunkas says:
For those players in the MNL who do not remember or for some reason were not interested in the events related to the release of updates of the original game, a small return to the past. In early 2019, BoN decided to abandon the continuation of the original MNL game. Instead of bringing the original to some reasonable end with the necessary correction of a bunch of accumulated errors and a smooth transition to MNL 2, the dev makes an ambiguous decision and restarts the game in the spring of 2019. Currently, we expect the next update of the revamp MNL at the end of November. I remind you that at that time the MNL was at the peak of its development (it may have passed this peak) and had a large number of patrons. Practically, dev, perhaps without expecting it himself, shot myself in the foot with this illogical decision - launching a revamp. Many fans of this game were just expecting MNL 2, in which a gang confrontation was expected. Some fans explained this strange decision of BoN by the so-called "burnout", dev himself was tired of his game. Others said that the developer could not logically reduce the plot ends to something more logical and natural, since the original game was very much branched. Still others claimed that the game had accumulated a critical number of bugs. The fourth wrote that dev at the peak of the development of the game, decided to "milk" the patrons, that is, in simple words, embarked on the path of the so-called "milking". Etc. Attention: question! And what opinion do you PERSONALLY incline to, what is the reason for such destructive behavior of BoN? Maybe it was caused by the combination of all these factors? Perhaps you have your own ORIGINAL opinion on this? Do not hesitate to speak out. Any even the most fantastic assumptions are accepted. Thanks for attention.
But it was his patrons who wanted him to fix bugs, he said it would take him couple of months, people still decided to commit to it. But it was his decision to completely revamp the game and start from scratch, he wanted to see if he can get away with blatant milking of people, that made his dream come true, and in the end he pretty much got away with it, the backlash amounted to nothing basically, he lost quite the number of supporters, but it wasn't detrimental to his livelihood. And here we're 5 years later, since he started making this project, that's STILL not finished, his attitude and work ethic only got worse in the last 2-2.5 years, soon he's gonna either abandon the game completely or starts releasing new medium-sized updates every 5-6 months at best. It would be ironic if the new update is going to have a small amount of content, considering it took him 3 months to make. As long as he keeps getting away with his bullshit and milking, nothing will change, it would only get worse in the future. I would be surprised if he doesn't decide to remake the game from scratch again and actually finishes it next year or so. Also 3 years ago he had the ability to hire someone, so he could've made his life a lot easier. I'm pretty sure he can still do it, he can even charge extra those, who want to play test the new builds for bugs etc. At least 10-20 of his supporters would even pay 40-50 bucks a month for that IMO. But scammer of net is not very smart, when it comes to the business side of things, he can draw very well, his coding skills became average with time, but other than that, he never thought of capitalizing on possibilities he had. But still have to give it to him, his grand speeches are always greatly received by his loyal fans, so I guess he learnt how to milk and manipulate them properly

Nov 4, 2020
Eh... You don't? Like, the bugs are in the game itself, they weren't caused by something done by the player. In the old game's thread there was an walktrough somewhere, I think it avoided most bugs, but you'll still run into some

EDIT: this post (old game's thread OP) has the links for the walktrough, the cheat mod for that game, and to some of the save's variables in case you need to edit them to get around some bug
Do you have a complete save of the version?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
But it was his patrons who wanted him to fix bugs, he said it would take him couple of months, people still decided to commit to it. But it was his decision to completely revamp the game and start from scratch, he wanted to see if he can get away with blatant milking of people, that made his dream come true, and in the end he pretty much got away with it, the backlash amounted to nothing basically, he lost quite the number of supporters, but it wasn't detrimental to his livelihood. And here we're 5 years later, since he started making this project, that's STILL not finished, his attitude and work ethic only got worse in the last 2-2.5 years, soon he's gonna either abandon the game completely or starts releasing new medium-sized updates every 5-6 months at best. It would be ironic if the new update is going to have a small amount of content, considering it took him 3 months to make. As long as he keeps getting away with his bullshit and milking, nothing will change, it would only get worse in the future. I would be surprised if he doesn't decide to remake the game from scratch again and actually finishes it next year or so. Also 3 years ago he had the ability to hire someone, so he could've made his life a lot easier. I'm pretty sure he can still do it, he can even charge extra those, who want to play test the new builds for bugs etc. At least 10-20 of his supporters would even pay 40-50 bucks a month for that IMO. But scammer of net is not very smart, when it comes to the business side of things, he can draw very well, his coding skills became average with time, but other than that, he never thought of capitalizing on possibilities he had. But still have to give it to him, his grand speeches are always greatly received by his loyal fans, so I guess he learnt how to milk and manipulate them properly
Thank you for your detailed and comprehensive answer, cap (y)

Reactions: Inspired8

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Do you have a complete save of the version?
From the old game? Sorry bro, no. I did play it, it had some pros and some cons in comparison with this revamp. It was very good, but a lot harder to play, both from bugs and from the way gameplay itself was made. but I'm sure that if you dig the old game's thread you'll find some complete or at least almost saves, likely in the last pages

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
That android port does not work at some point early on it says loading image fail and than its looping any ideas on what to do
Helppppppppp plzzzzz
Error picture wassap 301 View attachment 1512072
If you was using Joiplay you could of fix those problems. But with the port, there is nothing you or anyone can do. You have to wait till it is updated and even so, the game is riddle with bugs. So you would be stuck again at some point when using the port.

Last edited:

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
So I just read all shit post here and see alot horny kids crying because BoN delay 1 day( sorry if Im mistake). I mean c'mon, it just 1 day, it not like He delay it for few years like Scamtor. Beside, almost of you just like me, not even pay him any money and play his game for free on pirate site.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone can give me the save 086 of the part of the Russian mafia that I had to format and do not copy the save

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
So I just read all shit post here and see alot horny kids crying because BoN delay 1 day( sorry if Im mistake). I mean c'mon, it just 1 day, it not like He delay it for few years like Scamtor. Beside, almost of you just like me, not even pay him any money and play his game for free on pirate site.
Boo-ha-ha. Apparently you didn't understand what you read well. All evil comes from money, bro. The devil wears Prada!!! While Beggar was not paid or paid little - updates were released regularly every month!!! Therefore, the cry of free filibusters is a holy cry. God and Mary Magdalene are with us!!! In a white crown of roses, Jesus Christ is ahead!
Are you talking about days??? Here is my answer: 5 years!!! This shit has been going on for 5 fucking years!!! :cry: :cry::cry:

Last edited:

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Its one week not one day my dear.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes