Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
To all u guys out there complaining, relax the game comes when it come, we dont pay so he is not rubing us, if u are paying then complain on his discord or on his site, so he knows how u feel about it. its just a game, world dosent go under because the game is delayed. unless u realy wanna wank to Lucy :p

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
try to make content like him and stop complaining
If he actually read the constructive criticism, he gets on this thread, he could've already made his life 10x times easier already. He doesn't have to do everything, he can draw well, that's more than enough. He can just hire a person, that is proficient with technical stuff and pay him fixed amount of money for every update he gets helped with. His supporters can even cover the cost of it, since he can make a new tier on patreon with the price tag of 40-50$, and that's also limited to 10-20 people, benefits those people would receive could include: play-testing the new build before everyone else, deciding what girl(s) receive couple extra scenes in new update, people can commission exclusive pieces of art with women from the game as well. That's something that you can think of without putting much effort. If he actually does this, he would increase his monthly income at least 2x times in the long run. He has the money, he has the ability to do it, his fans would gladly cover the cost of it if it means they would receive new update every 1-1.5 month on average besides additional benefits.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
To all u guys out there complaining, relax the game comes when it come, we dont pay so he is not rubing us, if u are paying then complain on his discord or on his site, so he knows how u feel about it. its just a game, world dosent go under because the game is delayed. unless u realy wanna wank to Lucy :p
He does come to this thread sometimes tho. You can't give him any constructive criticism in his discord, you would either get insta banned or bombarded with insults from his "loyal fans". Delays won't affect anyone's life, that's true. The shit is just too ironic, considering it happens every time.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm... It's so constructive of you. Just some kind of recipe for all times: relax and jerk off, looking at Lucy's huge ass, since nothing depends on you at all. Hey, dude, are you a Rastaman by any chance? No? Otherwise, you remind me of them very much with your downright philosophical approach. Actually, dev came in earlier in this topic. For example, I feel sorry for this game, a cry of my soul escapes me, looking at the latest outrages. The game is bending, isn't it? No? And you're really good. You're so calm. Such a good Rastamanische.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Hmmm... It's so constructive of you. Just some kind of recipe for all times: relax and jerk off, looking at Lucy's huge ass, since nothing depends on you at all. Hey, dude, are you a Rastaman by any chance? No? Otherwise, you remind me of them very much with your downright philosophical approach. Actually, dev came in earlier in this topic. For example, I feel sorry for this game, a cry of my soul escapes me, looking at the latest outrages. The game is bending, isn't it? No? And you're really good. You're so calm. Such a good Rastamanische.
Nope but i dont wanna go raging because the game is delayed. And I dont like to stress over things i dont have controll over.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys i need help , when I go for the second soccer game i have black screen when the coach says he will take shortcut
What version are you using i.e. Full or compress?
Very few users had this problem and but when testing their saves, I never got the problem, so couldnt help.
Maybe trying using another version of the game(compress or FULL) and see if the problem persist.

Oct 23, 2018
What version are you using i.e. Full or compress?
Very few users had this problem and but when testing their saves, I never got the problem, so couldnt help.
Maybe trying using another version of the game(compress or FULL) and see if the problem persist.
Its the full one I don't know if that's the problem or its because i use the cheat patch

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Its the full one I don't know if that's the problem or its because i use the cheat patch
The pc cheat mod does not cause any problem. In fact, the saves of the users I use, were tested on the game with the pc cheat mod installed and I never got a a problem. Try downloading the compress version and testing.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i will try it x thanks
Let me know if it is fixed by using another game version. If not, then I will check thoroughly this weekend to see if there is any bug that could cause this problem. But from my last check, I didn't see anything.

Edit: I checked the game and there is no bug
As mentioned before, try a new game version like the compress or try using the phone (W) and select bugfixer / blackscreen

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
What is the difference in content between this and the previous one? Are we close to being caught up with all the women or are we missing a bunch still?

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
What is the difference in content between this and the previous one? Are we close to being caught up with all the women or are we missing a bunch still?
Jesus, you don't ask for easy answers, do you? Ugh, so if I remember the last game right, it ends pretty much with you Lance Armstronging your way to getting Sarah that Tinymon tournament championship, and then you sleep with her. That's the questline that sticking with me as unfinished still, anyway. Supposedly, this coming update is Sarah focused, and that's where you'd catch up to the second part of that, (we've done everything with her but sex so far). No idea if it still features a Tinymon tournament or if that's just something that gets you starting in on Sarah's questline. I mean, you're still collecting cards to make her deck, but it may not work out the same way if it does get added this update. Comparing the revamp to the original is kind of like comparing apples to a... 13" Macbook Pro. I mean, technically they're both "apples". Scroll back about a dozen pages and you'll find a discussion on how much Laura has changed, and most of that just concerns how much she's changed between versions of the Revamp.

In the revamp some characters have been renamed, completely rewritten, or even removed entirely. Some questlines finish earlier, or drag on later. You really have to play it yourself to see. The old walkthroughs are almost useless with the new version. I gave the last half dozen people who asked your question a hard "Maybe". Its just impossible to tell what you'd consider "caught up". Some of the quests go well beyond what was in the original. My last full run-through was 50 hours of playtime. Not only was I save edit cheating, but I also copied over the original clock event from the old version into the second floor wall of this one so I could time travel everyday.

Oct 23, 2018
Let me know if it is fixed by using another game version. If not, then I will check thoroughly this weekend to see if there is any bug that could cause this problem. But from my last check, I didn't see anything.

Edit: I checked the game and there is no bug
As mentioned before, try a new game version like the compress or try using the phone (W) and select bugfixer / blackscreen
i tried the black screen but the same , now i will use my save to the "new version"

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes