Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Jesus, you don't ask for easy answers, do you? Ugh, so if I remember the last game right, it ends pretty much with you Lance Armstronging your way to getting Sarah that Tinymon tournament championship, and then you sleep with her. That's the questline that sticking with me as unfinished still, anyway. Supposedly, this coming update is Sarah focused, and that's where you'd catch up to the second part of that, (we've done everything with her but sex so far). No idea if it still features a Tinymon tournament or if that's just something that gets you starting in on Sarah's questline. I mean, you're still collecting cards to make her deck, but it may not work out the same way if it does get added this update. Comparing the revamp to the original is kind of like comparing apples to a... 13" Macbook Pro. I mean, technically they're both "apples". Scroll back about a dozen pages and you'll find a discussion on how much Laura has changed, and most of that just concerns how much she's changed between versions of the Revamp.

In the revamp some characters have been renamed, completely rewritten, or even removed entirely. Some questlines finish earlier, or drag on later. You really have to play it yourself to see. The old walkthroughs are almost useless with the new version. I gave the last half dozen people who asked your question a hard "Maybe". Its just impossible to tell what you'd consider "caught up". Some of the quests go well beyond what was in the original. My last full run-through was 50 hours of playtime. Not only was I save edit cheating, but I also copied over the original clock event from the old version into the second floor wall of this one so I could time travel everyday.
I would consider caught up as having the same number of girls, not even necassarily the same girls either, with sex scenes. So your answer is fairly leaning towards not even close if girls have been removed and not replaced with us missing sarah and probably others.
I do appreciate the details though thank you kindly

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
I would consider caught up as having the same number of girls, not even necassarily the same girls either, with sex scenes. So your answer is fairly leaning towards not even close if girls have been removed and not replaced with us missing sarah and probably others.
I do appreciate the details though thank you kindly
Well, let's try something then. Here's a list of everyone you can have sex with multiple times in MNL 2.1:
1. Maria
2. Sarah
3. Laura
4. Amy
5. Rachel
6. Allison (Marckus's mom)
7. Lizzy (Charles' Sister)
8. Jet
9. Dory (Jason's Mom)
10. Brenda
11. Tyna
12. Amaria (Tyna's Aunt, also 3-some with Tyna)
13. Shasha
14. Daisy (also 3-some w/ Beth)
15. Beth (also 3-some w/ Daisy)
16. Aunt Joanna
17. Aunt Maggie
18. Rosalva
19. Carol
20. Pam
21. Nadine
22. Claire (Phil's mom)
23. Sandra
24. Mrs. Turner
25. Ms. Liz
26. Mrs. Jordan
27. Chloe
28. Mrs. Taylor

No one-off's, like Annie Garrison (who also comes back in the revamp for a one-off).

Now here's the Revamp at 0.86 with just recurring characters:
1. Maria (All sex, also a threesome with Laura unlocked but not in yet).
2. Laura
3. Amy (All sex, also a threesome with Laura unlocked but not in yet).
4. Rachel
5. Allison
6. Jet
7. Monica (Jason's mom renamed)
8. Daisy (w/ same threesome as before)
9. Beth (w/ same threesome as before)
10. Aunt Joanna
11. Carol
12. Pam (w/ Nadine threesome)
13. Nadine (w/ Pam threesome)
14. Anabel (Phil's mom renamed)
15. Sandra
16. Mrs. Turner
17. Ms. Liz
18. Mrs. Jordan (who you can get pregnant now)
19. Mrs. Taylor

So, we can look at this list and see we're missing:
1. Sarah (currently we get feel her up, buttjob/hotdoggin', BJs, and two eating her ass scenes, threesome w/ Laura unlocked as well).
2. Lizzy (YouTV quest got *mostly* pulled to be revamped later. You still meet her and repair a computer, but it stops there).
3. Tyna (unfinished at present as Pussy Fights hasn't been revamped. Part of main story, but no sexy stuff yet).
4. Amaria (she still owns the market in Commercial Neighborhood West, mentioned but not seen yet).
5. Shasha (You actually have three scenes with her: fingering at Mike/Tom's party, eating out Laura, and sex w/o Laura. You no longer have to pick between her and Sarah, though. You have unlocked a quest for a future 3-some, but haven't done so yet).
6. Aunt Maggie (Pretty sure a BJ or two is it so far).
7. Rosalva (if I remember right, this was the maid. Maid has been renamed to Isabel, and you have two scenes. A BJ and actual sex. She also gives you her address for future content).
8. Chloe (Two optional sex scenes. She had a whole questline added, but it got removed to bugfix and hasn't been re-enabled).

But you have some additions:
20. Yahaira (2nd maid, AKA Carlotta)
21. Shirley (Daisy's Mom)
22. Irene (School custodian)
23. Sharon (Morgan's mom, threesomes with Marge and Alison)
24. Marge (Morgan's aunt, threesome with Sharon)
25. Marble (Your boss at the garage)
26. Andrea (Marckus's T-girl cousin, threesome w/ Rose only)
27. Rose (Marckus's cousin's T-girl roommate, threesome w/ Andrea only)
28. Pinky Club (Man whoring scenes w/ various women, every Saturday)
29. Aunt Helen (Maria's other sister)
30. Bonnie (1st babysitter boss)
31. Ta-Lisa (2nd babysitter boss)
32. Paige (teenage daughter of 3rd babysitter boss)
33. Monica (final babysitter boss)
34. Rosy (part of Amy's questline)
35. Yerba (only sex-experiment scene but it is repeatable)
36. Dr. Ferdinand (only sex-experiment scene but also repeatable)
37. Hospital Director Smither (several rotating scenes)
38. Carla & Lucia (nurse twins at hospital, several rotating scenes)
39. Jason (if you decide to do so)

You also have two more in the pipeline:
1. Clarisse (Helen's daughter. You get two scenes with her and she asks you to start visiting her. Unfinished, but has a threesome w/ Laura unlocked)
2. Lucy (birth mom, you don't have repeatable content in 0.86, but you do pretty much everything here. It's just not repeatable yet)

So, unless you're dead set on those 8 characters above being finished and repeatable, you're gonna have a lot to do. I didn't mention all the one-off scenes with characters, of which there are quite a few. You fuck a lot. Sharon and Marge do a pretty passable job of filling in for Tyna and Amaria, (who could still show up). Shasha has been completely separated from Sarah's questline, she's Laura's friend now and it's implied you're going to get somewhere repeatable with her soon. Sarah's this next update. Memorable mentions are getting to see Pam's mom naked, getting a partial titjob from Carol's mom (both of these get a lot of support from the fanbase for more content). Oh, and you and Marckus slip into some bondage harnesses and spitroast the Minister of Finance, so good times.

I know it has been asked a million times, but just to confirm, still no Lizzy content?
See above. We currently meet Lizzy, but we don't yet "meat" Lizzy.

Last edited:

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
I installed joiplay to play on android but you have to do some things in it like the folder you have a video on how to do this so I can play MNLR
Thanks in advance

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
It could be cool if in the Sarah's update we get full interaction sex with her and maybe some teasings with Lucy or Laura (With Laura this could lead a threesome with her and Sarah); Hope the best. :unsure::sneaky:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well, let's try something then. Here's a list of everyone you can have sex with multiple times in MNL 2.1:
1. Maria
2. Sarah
3. Laura
4. Amy
5. Rachel
6. Allison (Marckus's mom)
7. Lizzy (Charles' Sister)
8. Jet
9. Dory (Jason's Mom)
10. Brenda
11. Tyna
12. Amaria (Tyna's Aunt, also 3-some with Tyna)
13. Shasha
14. Daisy (also 3-some w/ Beth)
15. Beth (also 3-some w/ Daisy)
16. Aunt Joanna
17. Aunt Maggie
18. Rosalva
19. Carol
20. Pam
21. Nadine
22. Claire (Phil's mom)
23. Sandra
24. Mrs. Turner
25. Ms. Liz
26. Mrs. Jordan
27. Chloe
28. Mrs. Taylor

No one-off's, like Annie Garrison (who also comes back in the revamp for a one-off).

Now here's the Revamp at 0.86 with just recurring characters:
1. Maria (All sex, also a threesome with Laura unlocked but not in yet).
2. Laura
3. Amy (All sex, also a threesome with Laura unlocked but not in yet).
4. Rachel
5. Allison
6. Jet
7. Monica (Jason's mom renamed)
8. Daisy (w/ same threesome as before)
9. Beth (w/ same threesome as before)
10. Aunt Joanna
11. Carol
12. Pam (w/ Nadine threesome)
13. Nadine (w/ Pam threesome)
14. Anabel (Phil's mom renamed)
15. Sandra
16. Mrs. Turner
17. Ms. Liz
18. Mrs. Jordan (who you can get pregnant now)
19. Mrs. Taylor

So, we can look at this list and see we're missing:
1. Sarah (currently we get feel her up, buttjob/hotdoggin', BJs, and two eating her ass scenes, threesome w/ Laura unlocked as well).
2. Lizzy (YouTV quest got *mostly* pulled to be revamped later. You still meet her and repair a computer, but it stops there).
3. Tyna (unfinished at present as Pussy Fights hasn't been revamped. Part of main story, but no sexy stuff yet).
4. Amaria (she still owns the market in Commercial Neighborhood West, mentioned but not seen yet).
5. Shasha (You actually have three scenes with her: fingering at Mike/Tom's party, eating out Laura, and sex w/o Laura. You no longer have to pick between her and Sarah, though. You have unlocked a quest for a future 3-some, but haven't done so yet).
6. Aunt Maggie (Pretty sure a BJ or two is it so far).
7. Rosalva (if I remember right, this was the maid. Maid has been renamed to Isabel, and you have two scenes. A BJ and actual sex. She also gives you her address for future content).
8. Chloe (Two optional sex scenes. She had a whole questline added, but it got removed to bugfix and hasn't been re-enabled).

But you have some additions:
20. Yahaira (2nd maid, AKA Carlotta)
21. Shirley (Daisy's Mom)
22. Irene (School custodian)
23. Sharon (Morgan's mom, threesomes with Marge and Alison)
24. Marge (Morgan's aunt, threesome with Sharon)
25. Marble (Your boss at the garage)
26. Andrea (Marckus's T-girl cousin, threesome w/ Rose only)
27. Rose (Marckus's cousin's T-girl roommate, threesome w/ Andrea only)
28. Pinky Club (Man whoring scenes w/ various women, every Saturday)
29. Aunt Helen (Maria's other sister)
30. Bonnie (1st babysitter boss)
31. Ta-Lisa (2nd babysitter boss)
32. Paige (teenage daughter of 3rd babysitter boss)
33. Monica (final babysitter boss)
34. Rosy (part of Amy's questline)
35. Yerba (only sex-experiment scene but it is repeatable)
36. Dr. Ferdinand (only sex-experiment scene but also repeatable)
37. Hospital Director Smither (several rotating scenes)
38. Carla & Lucia (nurse twins at hospital, several rotating scenes)
39. Jason (if you decide to do so)

You also have two more in the pipeline:
1. Clarisse (Helen's daughter. You get two scenes with her and she asks you to start visiting her. Unfinished, but has a threesome w/ Laura unlocked)
2. Lucy (birth mom, you don't have repeatable content in 0.86, but you do pretty much everything here. It's just not repeatable yet)

So, unless you're dead set on those 8 characters above being finished and repeatable, you're gonna have a lot to do. I didn't mention all the one-off scenes with characters, of which there are quite a few. You fuck a lot. Sharon and Marge do a pretty passable job of filling in for Tyna and Amaria, (who could still show up). Shasha has been completely separated from Sarah's questline, she's Laura's friend now and it's implied you're going to get somewhere repeatable with her soon. Sarah's this next update. Memorable mentions are getting to see Pam's mom naked, getting a partial titjob from Carol's mom (both of these get a lot of support from the fanbase for more content). Oh, and you and Marckus slip into some bondage harnesses and spitroast the Minister of Finance, so good times.

See above. We currently meet Lizzy, but we don't yet "meat" Lizzy.

this is an insanely good and underrated post that puts this all into perspective you don’t have all the content you did in the last game, but you might end up with more? They’re is a sizable chunk of other girls we never got in the original.

but yeah, I can see why the answer to “is it caught up” is a big ol’ maybe.

In terms of main story, we may have even gotten past the ending to the first game, since the first game ended with dads backstory and staying with Lucy. But in other ways, we’re behind since we only just started with the gang storyline, and we haven’t smashed all of our family or done pussyfights etc.

I’ll say, that, as much criticism as the revamp deserves…in its current state I’d say it’s about even with the original in terms of being enjoyable experiences. Ir even ironed out soem of the issues it started with.

It’s shaped up to be pretty good, I still think the original was executed better, warts and all. Still this is has eventually worked out to being a pretty good game.

Reactions: Hoey

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
this is an insanely good and underrated post that puts this all into perspective you don’t have all the content you did in the last game, but you might end up with more? They’re is a sizable chunk of other girls we never got in the original.

but yeah, I can see why the answer to “is it caught up” is a big ol’ maybe.

In terms of main story, we may have even gotten past the ending to the first game, since the first game ended with dads backstory and staying with Lucy. But in other ways, we’re behind since we only just started with the gang storyline, and we haven’t smashed all of our family or done pussyfights etc.

I’ll say, that, as much criticism as the revamp deserves…in its current state I’d say it’s about even with the original in terms of being enjoyable experiences. Ir even ironed out soem of the issues it started with.

It’s shaped up to be pretty good, I still think the original was executed better, warts and all. Still this is has eventually worked out to being a pretty good game.
Now all it needs is an NLT-level type of commitment

Reactions: Runezs

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

Hmmm... Revamp has become a good game. Well, I don't even know what to say. Of course, there are good finds and unexpected plot twists in revamp. Yes, more characters have been added here and the amount of adult content has grown. Undoubtedly, the picture quality is much higher than what was in the original game. But, for some reason, all this does not please. I even caught myself thinking that if it weren't for some of my favorite old heroes, I would have abandoned this game a long time ago. I don't even know how to explain it. In my opinion, the revamp has lost the "atmosphere" that was inherent in the original game. I'll try to explain what I mean with a few examples.
Take, for example, the scene with Ronald and the math teacher. When you play in the original, it's unexpected, disturbing and dangerous, the tension gradually increases. In the end, when Ronald is taken to the police and he threatens MC, you worry about MC and expect what unpleasant consequences all this can lead to. In Revamp, this is absolutely not the case, some kind of almost passing scene.
In the original (before BoN added Alex), MC has a girlfriend - Rachel. Their relations are built naturally and systematically, and through this the main story develops naturally and logically. In revamp, this is absolutely not the case. Everything looks unnatural and strained, especially his pen pal today.
Let's take a beautiful old man, the idea for which was taken from Summertime Saga. The old man is beautiful and as a minor character adorns the game. Something I can't remember in Revamp any of these good secondary characters.
To be continued...

Reactions: Inspired8

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm... Revamp has become a good game. Well, I don't even know what to say. Of course, there are good finds and unexpected plot twists in revamp. Yes, more characters have been added here and the amount of adult content has grown. Undoubtedly, the picture quality is much higher than what was in the original game. But, for some reason, all this does not please. I even caught myself thinking that if it weren't for some of my favorite old heroes, I would have abandoned this game a long time ago. I don't even know how to explain it. In my opinion, the revamp has lost the "atmosphere" that was inherent in the original game. I'll try to explain what I mean with a few examples.
Take, for example, the scene with Ronald and the math teacher. When you play in the original, it's unexpected, disturbing and dangerous, the tension gradually increases. In the end, when Ronald is taken to the police and he threatens MC, you worry about MC and expect what unpleasant consequences all this can lead to. In Revamp, this is absolutely not the case, some kind of almost passing scene.
In the original (before BoN added Alex), MC has a girlfriend - Rachel. Their relations are built naturally and systematically, and through this the main story develops naturally and logically. In revamp, this is absolutely not the case. Everything looks unnatural and strained, especially his pen pal today.
Let's take a beautiful old man, the idea for which was taken from Summertime Saga. The old man is beautiful and as a minor character adorns the game. Something I can't remember in Revamp any of these good secondary characters.
To be continued...

Oh I agree that the story itself and a lot of the content itself is worse than in the original.

I’m just talking in terms of volume of content and how many girls you can smash, and how the gameplay has almost returned to its former glory. Etc

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes