Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
BoN did a poll rather or not to make discord private for patrons or open to the public. most ppl vote private
It was private basically, even before the poll, since you couldn't even give him a small amount of constructive criticism, cuz after that you either get perma'ed or his zealots bombard you with insults. Guess they don't want to see their "deity" receiving deserved criticism, so that maybe he improves some aspects of his game/attitude/business model on patreon. Also, watch him split today's update into 2 parts, so that he can get patreon money in December as well (99% sure he's gonna pull the same trick he did with the last update).

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It was private basically, even before the poll, since you couldn't even give him a small amount of constructive criticism, cuz after that you either get perma'ed or his zealots bombard you with insults. Guess they don't want to see their "deity" receiving deserved criticism, so that maybe he improves some aspects of his game/attitude/business model on patreon. Also, watch him split today's update into 2 parts, so that he can get patreon money in December as well (99% sure he's gonna pull the same trick he did with the last update).
Oh so he's yanderedev 2.0 now.

Welp, looks like the demo of this game will be finished in 6 more years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoey

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Oh so he's yanderedev 2.0 now.

Welp, looks like the demo of game will be finished in 6 more years.
I mean, he did it with all 3 updates this year (Amy's update was split into 2 parts, the first he released in January, 2nd one at the end of February, so it was basically a month between them; Laura's update had received the same treatment, besides countless delays and she had quite a bit of content removed, which he still didn't add; Update with Lucy was split as well, but he removed the content for 2 girls, that were supposed to get it last update, and yet again he milked his supporters in September). Also, the part where he suddenly decided to start testing a new build is bullshit IMO, the last update had a game-breaking bug during an INTRO, and it was fixed by symphony of the night, and not the dev himself. So I suggest you don't expect miracles, when it comes to BoN, today's update will get split as per usual (99% sure about it), if he doesn't remove any of the promised content at all, I would be extremely surprised.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Beggars can't choose something for free,want something good or complaint then pay for it.
Even if you pay, don't go complaining or his braindead followers will sacrifice you in his name. Speaking from experience. Now I just watch in silence, stopped wasting my money and just laugh whenever they are hyped for a release since it will be 100% delayed by at least a week and likely split in 2 parts.

Remember how BoN promised he would change his release date announcement to avoid delays...? Yeah, it lasted 1 release which "had" to be split in 2 to meet the release date. His Discord was full of ass kissers saying we'd get a ton of Lucy content in the second part, it was honestly disappointing... The content we got I mean. Yet they don't realize that. We're still missing content from the first game too, but ask any of them and they'll say we got all of it.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Even if you pay, don't go complaining or his braindead followers will sacrifice you in his name. Speaking from experience. Now I just watch in silence, stopped wasting my money and just laugh whenever they are hyped for a release since it will be 100% delayed by at least a week and likely split in 2 parts.

Remember how BoN promised he would change his release date announcement to avoid delays...? Yeah, it lasted 1 release which "had" to be split in 2 to meet the release date. His Discord was full of ass kissers saying we'd get a ton of Lucy content in the second part, it was honestly disappointing... The content we got I mean. Yet they don't realize that. We're still missing content from the first game too, but ask any of them and they'll say we got all of it.
Never a truer word spoken, mate. The shit keeps getting more ironic with every new update. He keeps pulling the same tricks every time, and his followers just take it and ask for even more afterwards. Last update had a lot of images, but they were pointless for the most part, it took him 3+ months to make that update and all he managed to do was to release an empty update (content-wise). Also, don't forget the cut content, he keeps cutting content from every update basically at this point. The original game wasn't a soulless cash grab like the revamp is tbh. He half-asses updates at this point only for the money, eventually, he will just abandon this project or end it abruptly IMO.

Reactions: Hoey and LoKFan

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Never a truer word spoken, mate. The shit keeps getting more ironic with every new update. He keeps pulling the same tricks every time, and his followers just take it and ask for even more afterwards. Last update had a lot of images, but they were pointless for the most part, it took him 3+ months to make that update and all he managed to do was to release an empty update (content-wise). Also, don't forget the cut content, he keeps cutting content from every update basically at this point. The original game wasn't a soulless cash grab like the revamp is tbh. He half-asses updates at this point only for the money, eventually, he will just abandon this project or end it abruptly IMO.
Re-Revamp project is my bet lol...

• Haha
Reactions: Hoey and Inspired8

MrPerfection8

Apr 29, 2018
Guys, I need help.
I couldn't trigger the 2nd Jet's mission. After returning from the 1st, I couldn't continue the Main Quest.
When I see the Book of Faces, they said only "Complete Jet's Mission" when I go to Jet's section it's said "Focus on Family."
Any clue could help me?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Just so folks know, I finished completing my saves for the last update but something seems amiss with the files, I'll post them as soon as I figure this out so I don't post something disorganized and cause trouble

Reactions: Inspired8

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys, I need help.
I couldn't trigger the 2nd Jet's mission. After returning from the 1st, I couldn't continue the Main Quest.
When I see the Book of Faces, they said only "Complete Jet's Mission" when I go to Jet's section it's said "Focus on Family."
Any clue could help me?
Go at night to the Hornet Club at Downtown South. Jet should be outside at the front door

Check bug fix #5 might work. You havent explain properly, so unsure of your problem

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilMordac

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Just a quick note to anyone who used my English Overhaul Mod. I've pulled the files down for now, as overwriting new maps with old maps tends to break shit. I'll get a new version up as soon as I get a hold of the update. I'll also be testing a fix for the Garage/Hospital promotion events looping. It was rare, but annoying. Damn it, Marble, how many times do you want me to deliver the same car?

Reactions: Hoey and Inspired8
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes