Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
Depending on what part of the game you are on, I may be spoiling stuff for you, so have some spoiler tags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it would be great if he puts himself to karol's mother
having sex and also a duo between mother and daughter would be great to wait for this to happen in an update

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
it would be great if he puts himself to karol's mother
having sex and also a duo between mother and daughter would be great to wait for this to happen in an update
I always wanted to fuck Rachel's mom, but in the original game you help an actual beggar fuck her mom... #sad

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Yes, ignore this BoF page until after you get to the 2nd house. The pool it references is in your penthouse apartment. While you're at it, also ignore Amy and Laura's BoF pages until this point, too. None of these three are started in the original house. (Any action you get with them is actually part of the main quest, so you can't miss it). They don't branch into side quests until you get your bachelor pad. The BoFs for these are actually referencing the ways to start each sidequest, which is why the pages are so confusing to follow. Generally, if you haven't seen "You just unlocked X's individual story, now you can follow them on the Book of Faces", then don't use their BoF page.

Reactions: CakGoder

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save (So that there was development with Amy?) V0.82-0.84 update, like...And then I don't really want to start from the very beginning))

BDI

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have a save (So that there was development with Amy?) V0.82-0.84 update, like...And then I don't really want to start from the very beginning))
Here are 5 from V84 with Amy finished and each gang membership.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanagi-san
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes