rexivaj

Oct 30, 2018
Could you to tell if pams quest is bug or not because i cant clear it even i follow walkthrough!!!
isnt bugged, where u get advanced with her? There is a point that you need to buy weed to her, and another that you have to do Nadine quest too to finish it

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Could you to tell if pams quest is bug or not because i cant clear it even i follow walkthrough!!!
Sorry, buddy. I can't help you with anything, since I didn't open the storyline Pam in revamp. In the original game, yes, I went through its storyline completely. I did not pass in revamp.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say me how many pics you can have by the Girls? (so I can check if I have all)
For example: Amy 1-5,7-11

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Got a bug in 0.87 after you met Laura in the allyway, when re-entering your bedroom instead of progressing, it load the event of the lucys birthday. did someone else had that issue and is there a way to fix it ?

Zone1050

Jun 13, 2019
isnt bugged, where u get advanced with her? There is a point that you need to buy weed to her, and another that you have to do Nadine quest too to finish it
i have done everything but it say buy weed then proceed but still same after i do all things !!! is it bug !!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
so I downloaded it again (whole game and bug fix) when i try to load save it says ' cannot read 'trigger'.. and something?
did I do something wrong?
No you not re-downloading the entire game. Just using the "unofficial bug fixes".
Send your save and I will check on my side.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Go to Midtown, should fix part of your issue. It will be a little buggy though for the scenes because you are not exactly by the spot and Marcus is not with you. The Marcus mission thingy would replay. Then go to your room in new house. The game should be correcting the mistake after that
Thanks, it worked. I think BoN should be paying you.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Lucy Laundry Had Bug. So I Downloaded Bug Fix Of That, And Then I Did Copy It At Folder Game.
That Was Good. But After Then Lucy Quest Can Not Show At Book of Faces.
Please Somebody Help Me.

Ihory

Dec 10, 2017
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them.
AMY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME

RANDOM

These are the most "important" scenes of the update, those that are not here are simply images that do not merit a scene.
During the course of the day I will update the complete list of online animations, put the new scenes in their respective categories and fix any broken links from today (when a topic becomes trending and commented on a lot, links tend to break).
p.s. If theres a scenes missing, tell me and I will upload it too.
Have a nice day everbody.
SAve plesssssssss, not steam

Reactions: Ale69

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Lucy Laundry Had Bug. So I Downloaded Bug Fix Of That, And Then I Did Copy It At Folder Game.
That Was Good. But After Then Lucy Quest Can Not Show At Book of Faces.
Please Somebody Help Me.
If you notice that fix is for v0.86 of you game. So after you pass it. You have to save and copy back your v0.87 data folder.
I thought by now BoN would of fix all those bugs, so didnt update it for v0.87. I would see to these things Weekend when I get time

TTGO

Oct 19, 2017
Hello! please help with the problem. After visiting the second home with Pill for the first time, I can't leave the house.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes