chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
continued the story... just met Missy and Lizzy, learned that Morgan gets Missy.. that is a bit disappointing... was hoping for some fun with both sisters as soon as i saw them, even if they may not have content now, they could later.

*... why the fuck is Cristian kissing sarah after i leave the garage when i already stopped him earlier in the story..?
What kind of satyr are you? Share it with Morgan, don't be greedy. And how did you stop Christian? Actually, Christian is one of the main antagonists in the game at the moment. Not only does he kiss Sarah, he'll also roll up to your mother at the end of the game :eek: Have you dealt with Christian's girlfriend Daisy yet?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
What kind of satyr are you? Share it with Morgan, don't be greedy. And how did you stop Christian? Actually, Christian is one of the main antagonists in the game at the moment. Not only does he kiss Sarah, he'll also roll up to your mother at the end of the game :eek: Have you dealt with Christian's girlfriend Daisy yet?
i am the greedy kind of satyr that wants to fuck(and hopefully impregnate) em all! screw everybody else!

as for how i stopped christian, it was at the party, locked him in the bathroom and swapped the roofie drink. all the dialog after that and before the scene where he kisses sarah while the mc is driving made it seem like he was going to back off. he also makes a move on the mom? ffs this fucker has to die...

with daisy i already fucked her and had the 3 way with her. dunno if there is more to her beyond that.

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
hey , i am stuck at the point where u get called in to the principles officces to see warren and the principle ,
after that she tells me that i have class and then game is stuck.

it appears i have to do something but i cant check book of faces

i tried to find something suspicious in the school but nothing

Reactions: R0blUX

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Okay, here's the latest Beta of the English Overhaul Mod. It should do everything the 0.86 version did, plus fix a few random animations, plus prevent looping in the hospital and garage quests. I spent entirely too long trying to fix Marckus taking a flying leap off a terrace, using telekinesis on Andrea's door, and then teleporting out. I don't think he's supposed to be an X-man... maybe Deadpool, but definitely not anyone else... I know Hornets work all the way through. I tested just the gang portion of the other three and all should work now.

Old saves work, read the .txt for any special instructions on implementing them.
Does your mod fixes some spanish conversations not translated by the dev in the latest version?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
i am the greedy kind of satyr that wants to fuck(and hopefully impregnate) em all! screw everybody else!

as for how i stopped christian, it was at the party, locked him in the bathroom and swapped the roofie drink. all the dialog after that and before the scene where he kisses sarah while the mc is driving made it seem like he was going to back off. he also makes a move on the mom? ffs this fucker has to die...

with daisy i already fucked her and had the 3 way with her. dunno if there is more to her beyond that.
Uh-ha-hah... Actually, in Morgan's quest, that bastard Christian, as you say, will shoot you at one of the elections :eek: I don't know if you completed this quest or not. Has Morgan been crying on your shoulder yet? Everything is clear with you, you fucked Daisy. Did you fuck Daisy and Morgan's mothers?
P.S.: If you hate Christian so much, that fucking bastard, as you say, then perhaps you would like to have sex with his mother? She looks very hot ;)

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Uh-ha-hah... Actually, in Morgan's quest, that bastard Christian, as you say, will shoot you at one of the elections :eek: I don't know if you completed this quest or not. Has Morgan been crying on your shoulder yet? Everything is clear with you, you fucked Daisy. Did you fuck Daisy and Morgan's mothers?
i have so far fucked everyone that i can ( i think). i am now at the first dinner with Marckus.... i can feel his pain... his sister Noa is such a damn annoyance that makes your brain feel like it is dying while reading her dialog.... i wonder if i can i give her cement shoes and toss her in the river? i do not think i want to fuck her, she might make my character stupid, like some sort of std.

** no... really? man i did not even notice with your whole tirade at dinner how you really felt.... fucking psycho bitch...
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chunkas

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
its the part when he explains that the principle is part of the organisation and that u have to look out for suspicious people,
after that he leave and she tells u togo to class , please help i am stuck here forever , no matter what i do nothing happens
and the menue only shows that i have something to do here bur not what ??????

Reactions: R0blUX

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
i have so far fucked everyone that i can ( i think). i am now at the first dinner with Marckus.... i can feel his pain... his sister Noa is such a damn annoyance that makes your brain feel like it is dying while reading her dialog.... i wonder if i can i give her cement shoes and toss her in the river? i do not think i want to fuck her, she might make my character stupid, like some sort of std.

** no... really? man i did not even notice with your whole tirade at dinner how you really felt.... fucking psycho bitch...
View attachment 1528774
Uh-ha-hah... How can you say that. Bro, you're clearly not tolerant because Nora is an outstanding freedom fighter. Maybe you didn't think she was a fucking feminist? Uh-ha-hah... It turns out that it is :eek: You're right, it's damn hard to take the shit she says. Nah, this fucking tolerance. Well, actually, you'll fuck her with Markus' mother and someone else if you try hard enough ;)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The last time i played this with joiplay it was fine. Now suddenly it is become a potrait (phone vertical) game. Black screen everywhere. Can't load shit. Everything changed. I don't know why it is changed

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Does your mod fixes some spanish conversations not translated by the dev in the latest version?
Yes, that was actually the point of the original mod alpha from 0.86. I just continued it on to a beta in 0.87 and added a few more annoyance fixes. It would have been out sooner, but I kept finding little things that slipped through the patch progress. (That, and I had to deconstruct every single patch to see what he was changing on each map so I could duplicate working code).

It also removes a lot of the animated text, (every instance of tiny font for whispers and thoughts, giant font for shouts, and quite a number of the animated ellipses when the dramatic pauses don't actually add anything). You should be able to play in windowed mode even if your eyesight is bad, and be able to hold enter and rush through most of the text you've seen quickly. I also figure that braces are used in novels enough that people know they're for optional whispers and thoughts, and ALL CAPS is shouting. Example:
"HI LAZLO!"
{This FUCKing guyyy...}
Nandor never calls Lazlo "this fucking guy" to his face, he always mutters it under his breath as he's wandering off.

In addition:
1. Your stats listing tells you the maximum value for each stat next to your running total.
2. Your stats cap out at max so you don't repeat classes and quests unless you really like them.
3. Your grades in 4/6 classes actually feel like they matter and can be raised.
4. An extra-curricular activity shows up when you make the football team on your grades menu.
5. Jet's explanation of your sex stats makes sense, and they're renamed in the stats menu.
6. Translated Spanish text in the English version into English, then edited it so it made sense. (Except in the case of Isabel, who's supposed to swear in Spanish, etc).
7. Looping in the job quests was patched out.
8. Maria, Laura and Amy's BoF pages now include text telling you to wait until you get your own place before they list the first stage of the quest. (I think this was in my alpha, too. That's why I was harping on people).

Changelog file is up to 54 entries. I only hit it up when I did something to the game that seemed bigger than: fix this spelling, correct this grammar, or de-animate this text. Also, the Readme contains a list of every magazine remaining in the game for collectible hunters. Should be 10 of everything.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Does anybody knows are the sex scene with sarah stucked in the wall implemented in the game with last update and if so how to trigger it?

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I have a bug where after completing the school content the main quest changes to talk with nesrot at the pub. I did talk with amy about her boyfriend and she just asked me to shut up. After that is says there's a package somewhere. I take that package, then the it says to go talk with nesrot on the pub again. I do that but my character gets stuck at the stairs. I climb the stairs but the scene doesn't change to nesrot. Holy shit this is one of the most bugged game I've ever played lmao. I'm doing only the school content now because those are working but will this bug make it impossible for me to advance the main story?

Don Jon

Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone have save where there is incest, because when i play on the save file from the game 24.save file there is no incest scene

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I have a bug where after completing the school content the main quest changes to talk with nesrot at the pub. I did talk with amy about her boyfriend and she just asked me to shut up. After that is says there's a package somewhere. I take that package, then the it says to go talk with nesrot on the pub again. I do that but my character gets stuck at the stairs. I climb the stairs but the scene doesn't change to nesrot. Holy shit this is one of the most bugged game I've ever played lmao. I'm doing only the school content now because those are working but will this bug make it impossible for me to advance the main story?
For anyone who was having the same problem as I, here's how I fixed it: The incest patch was causing the bug. What I did was to apply all the bugfixes on op's (including the unofficial bugfix) by their date order (just look when each patch was posted first in their posting date, and apply in order) and apply the incest patch LAST. After that go to your house and you should hear a noise on Maria's bedroom. My questlist changed to "talk with Sarah in the afternoon" after that even though I never talked with nesrot (even having the package).

This game is completely terrible by the way. I'm only playing because of masochism. There's absolutely nothing redeeming in this píle of shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chunkas

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
ok, good game but many bugs, now i can go to the game but when i come to outside school talk with lucy, i go home after that, the screen get black, i use bug fix and i have to repeat again the talk with lucy, and its a non stop loop. any advice?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes