hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Could someone confirm to me if I somehow missed a quest? The day after joining the gentlemen I went to Warren't house and had a conversation with his wife Cynthia where she talks about Lucy. But to my knowledge the MC does not yet know that Lucy is his mom, this conversation however implies that he does know this. Did I miss a quest or something where the MC finds out about this? or is the writing just inconsistent? And if I did miss something could someone explain at which point? As far as I remember I only met her twice, the first time in the lab when Maria introduces her and after that at Nestrot's bar one time. She was also in one of the changing rooms in the mall when the MC drove Laura to her job interview. Those where all my interactions with her and non of those implied that she was the MC's mother.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have been looking for a solution for this visual bug that I have, that the Codex camera comes out after the tutorial on managing jobs with the girls.
I have given the Bug Fixer option and Image Stuck and it appears again.
And I have not managed to solve anything.
It is a bug in the game that I fixed for a few members. Send your save and I will sort it out

There was no thing like this in December 2020. The last time i played this. My day just can't get any worse
View attachment 1530574
Go into Joiplay settings and change/reduce your resolution

BDI

May 23, 2017
I ran through the new content, but I was not able to trigger the Laura scenes. How do I get access to those?
What gang do you belong to? I believe that you have to be in the Gentlemens or the Triads to get these pictures.

PPl1234

Sep 30, 2017
hey people looking for a little help i am stuck on the quest on Saturdays click on the soccer icon in your room i have done it 5 times now and nothing happens keep getting the same thing cant progress at all.
I don't even have icon to click...

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Quest: drop the girls off at their homes
> Sarah at knighttown

what?! i have not even moved yet, why is she being dropped off there?

wonder if i should continue schoolquest 2 or talk to warren outside the school or not...

Last edited:
Reactions: tmxhfls

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I ran through the new content, but I was not able to trigger the Laura scenes. How do I get access to those?
You have to play for the triads to unlock this Laura content. Mei Ling, who is the second member of your team, will also live in a spare room in your house.
A small digression.
Now you begin to understand the feelings that those players who loved Laura of the original game experienced when they encountered the "new" Laura revamp. Oh, my God, a Beggar really made a nympho out of her.
Yes, as soon as Laura saw Mei Ling, this nymph was so turned on and excited by her gorgeous forms that I'm afraid she won't stop until she fucks a poor Chinese girl. Apparently, according to Beggar's idea, Laura should fuck everyone in the new house.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have learnt from playing this game that, whenever a new version is launched you have to play it & stay up to date with BoNs releases. because if you skip a update & play a new one, the game will find a way to break itself.. it's ridiculous but it's true.. as soon as a new version is released, it's bugged, the fixes are released for the current release/version, but they in turn break the previous versions or some other things lol :KEK:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the science teachers school quest? it says to go to otto labs but nothing happens?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone knows how to activate these scenes with laura, apparently these scenes are in laura room in new home but I completed her quest and those scenes was not part of her quest and also they cannot be selected or viewed while have interactive sex with her??

Reactions: monach779

XMoshe

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the science teachers school quest? it says to go to otto labs but nothing happens?
Click on the front desk when you enter in the afternoon and you should be able to pick between visiting your mom and going to your teachers husband.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Apparently, according to Beggar's idea, Laura should fuck everyone in the new house.
personally, i do not really like that, she came off as so obsessed with wanting incest with a younger brother, to the point she started fully viewing him as her brother... to just toss that aside to make her a nympho who is going to try fucking anything and everything... just seems pathetically lazy to me :cautious: (the mc already fills that role)

guess it is a good thing i did not go with the triads than.

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
is there a bug fix for the missing soccer icon ? i am the important game point , where coach tells me to come saturday and i have to click a soccer icon, but there is no icon to click on saturday ???

help would be great, because i cant continue sevreal other quests. allready installed the newest bug fix

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes