chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
personally, i do not really like that, she came off as so obsessed with wanting incest with a younger brother, to the point she started fully viewing him as her brother... to just toss that aside to make her a nympho who is going to try fucking anything and everything... just seems pathetically lazy to me :cautious: (the mc already fills that role)

guess it is a good thing i did not go with the triads than.
I don't even know, bro. It's your choice, but Mei Ling is damn good ;) Ohhhh, especially since she calls you master!!! Oh, sorry master :eek:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
well this is one giant obvious load of bullshit the dev is trying to feed us... I saw how your father and other characters looked at 18 MC!
Untitled.png

XMoshe

Sep 16, 2017
I seem to be running into an error after football practice when you meet mike in the changing room. It's trying to load a picture that's not in my pic folder "Failed to load: img/pictures/5SchoolQuest465.png". I can just keep retrying and forwarding the conversation but when we're done it will get stuck. Does anyone know what to do?
In case anyone else runs into this issue. I went ahead and copied my 5SchoolQuest464.png file then renamed it to 5SchoolQuest465.png (repeated for 466-469 which I also seemed to miss, just in case). Then put them all back in the img folder. Probably missed out on some visuals but at least I was able to continue the game :)

Reactions: Jumper01

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I can't find any scene that include first 9 gif of Sarah. Does any one get that scene? Thans for any help~
I understand. The first screen's, in which Sarah is in school uniform, were added at the very end of the original game. They show a scene in the school basement when the MC set a trap on her with a fake Tinymond card :eek: If you use mods in your game, then perhaps it is these scenes that the incest patch opens. Good luck.

Ytz

Nov 16, 2020
Where is no.3 date command
Amy, Laura and daisy date no.3 command missing
Please help meeeeeee

Screenshot_2021-12-05-20-17-02-604_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
When I visit Carol at her home and study with her the game puts me in an event with Sarah and Alexx. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Does anyone else experience this?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
still no icon , never had from the beginning (soccer 5 times ) , i tried to go back but still no icon , i am at the point of the important game. this game is so nice but the those bugs be killing my mood lol
Are you sure you checked the bugfixes date/edited time and ensure you have the updated fixes from the time you download?
If so, then send your save in the room next to where the soccer icon is/would be and I will see what the problem is.

I am very grateful to you and thank you very much for the inconvenience.
There is no inconvenience bro, glad to help (y)
The problem relates to gang switching. From what I can tell, you use either the in game gang switching at Midtown or another mod or save editing. I don't know which gang you belong to because all your values was messed up. I attached your save below with the problem fix and I set to gentleman gang as I assume that was the gang you switch to from Triad.

I dont recommend those gang switching options, or gang switching in general. But if you really have/want to, you can relatively safely use the pc cheat mod to change gang, but be aware that gang switching in general causes text, graphics and some bugs. FYI the pc cheat mod would fix issues like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: opi86

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
How do you raise relationship level with Carol? I have gone on many dates but every time I try lewd scene it says your relationship is not strong enough. When I visit her house I only have three sex options that she can do to me none I can do to her to elevate her arousal bar.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone knows how to activate these scenes with laura, apparently these scenes are in laura room in new home but I completed her quest and those scenes was not part of her quest and also they cannot be selected or viewed while have interactive sex with her??
Its literally the interactive sex of laura after her quest, maybe you screwed up laura quest, there is a point in the story where she asks you a question (I think it's after you follow her around town) if you answer any other but the "girls" one, she decides to fucks up her whole story and you can no longer have interactive sex with her nor continue with her story and the threesomes she was setting up, maybe that's it.

I ran through the new content, but I was not able to trigger the Laura scenes. How do I get access to those?
I think those are scenes for the different gangs, most likely you are in one where you played other scenes instead of these.
I can't find any scene that include first 9 gif of Sarah. Does any one get that scene? Thans for any help~
I havent reach that part bro, sorry I cant help you.
I hope someone who has completed the update can tell you.

creason

Dec 14, 2018
so, I can't find anywhere were some one talks about it or at least says how to do youtv quest i did game store part but still can't do the youtv only reason i ask is because the guide says on Laura's quest at the mall you can do a seen if u have high youtv but I haven't figured out how to get it?

Last edited:

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
ok, i download the new bug fix and still have the prblem that when i speak to lucy in school door i come home and everithing gets black, i use the bug fixer and then i have to repeat the same thing over and over... any help?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The post of all the animations online of my new life has been updated and fixed.
In the post you will find all the animations online, this way you will be able to watch the scenes, even the new ones, without the need to download anything, you can find it here.
Updated to the v0.87.

Xediol

Dec 27, 2019
Is there a fix for the laundry bug for lucy in 0.87, i have tried the fix bug but I still experience the same bug again, can anyone help thank you.(Here is my save file)

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
1638745073364.png
I need help please. When Charles hands me the hentai comic and the MC is masturbating in the living room, I get an error 3MainQuest 001-004. Does anyone have these files?

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
hey guys,
so does the fix in the first post solve the spanish text issue ?
UPDATE: no it doesn't. does anyone know how to revert text to english? from Carol coming to MC roomm all this is spanish. Help

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes