opi86

Apr 1, 2021
Are you sure you checked the bugfixes date/edited time and ensure you have the updated fixes from the time you download?
If so, then send your save in the room next to where the soccer icon is/would be and I will see what the problem is.

thanks , really (y), i`ll checked its the newest fix , sry i am new here and to this game ..what does edited time mean ?

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
i tried earlier saves too sevral times , no icon but in addition sometimes the the well known "no laundry left" bug

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
opi86

I dont know what you are trying for me to fix. You saved quite by otter labs? Your not even at new house?
As far as I can tell, the game continued as normal when I went to school.
Save facing the problem

Xediol

Dec 27, 2019
I am also having the soccer icon bug, where it says to play the soccer game on saturday morning but when I go to my room on saturday the icon is not there to play.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Unoffical bugfixes updated to add the following:
  1. Updated the bugfixes for the soccer/football event
  2. Missing images "3MainQuest" Restored

opi86 Re-apply the unoffical bugfixes. Everything should work good now.

Xediol your rar file is corrupt so couldn't test. But re-apply the unoffical bugfixes, it should work.

Trial13 & Viicktorii try the unofficial bugfixes also.

Last edited:
Reactions: opi86 and Xediol

Xediol

Dec 27, 2019
I had a problem after completing the lucy quest it tells me to focus on sarah, then to focus on the school, then again to lucy, etc. Can anyone help thank you.

Reactions: opi86

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
welp, started doing Laura's quest today... and already hate the complete 180 from the old house to new house. i have now experienced why many posts do not like her. went from complete shut in that wants to fuck her step-bro with her fantasies slowly pushing her to do exactly that with barely any help needed, to possibly the biggest slut in the house.

*seriously wtf was BoN thinking when he rewrote her to be like this? her character is pretty much trash to me now. in the old house i was intrigued and wondered if she would lose all her self control and just rape the mc, and her level of interest in incest that she gave off, gave the impression that if she did, she would become hyper focused on the mc to get closer. Now though, she comes off as the kind of character who will fuck around behind the mcs back and fuck anything and everything that moves. lost all interest in her character now, wonder if there is a way to kick her out of the house later, since it is obvious what BoN may be trying to set up with her.

Last edited:

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone help me when I downloaded the game and tried to import someone files and it says my archive is corrupted and I can't do anything so is there a way to fix this?

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Xediol, post: 7080418, member: 1893910"]
У меня возникла проблема после завершения квеста Люси. Д. Кто-нибудь может помочь, спасибо.
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
[QUOTE = "Xediol, post: 7080418, member: 1893910"]
У меня возникла проблема после завершения квеста Люси, в котором мне предлагается сосредоточиться на Саре, затем сосредоточиться на школе, затем снова на Люси и т. Д. Кто-нибудь может помочь, спасибо.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Выполните задание банды

Wolven2

Jun 6, 2018
I'm not fully sure if this was mentioned or fixed before. But the check list for Lucy's Birthday disappeared from my room. All I did was leave the house and went to the mall, came back to check the list and it poofed. Didn't talk to anyone. I only got the dress she liked from the shop in the mall.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
don't they share the same floor, but just different rooms?
Nope. ;) If you take left or right elevator it takes you to a floor with maria and lucy offices only the middle elevator takes you directly to dr jordan lab, at least that was the case for me.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
is there any content between the mc and Clarisse? so far it only looks like laura is having all the fun.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes