Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night bro just a request, when the patch is released, can you please along with compressed version, kindly provide update only patch for non-compressed version ?
I honestly dont want to start doing the FULL patch tbh. As it normally does be huge to upload and my upload speed is shit but download is superb.

But seeing that it you requesting and BoN updates lately does be small small. I will check when its released and upload. No full blown promises though ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Strajder and DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I honestly dont want to start doing the FULL patch tbh. As it normally does be huge to upload and my upload speed is shit but download is superb.

But seeing that it you requesting and BoN updates lately does be small small. I will check when its released and upload. No full blown promises though ;) :ROFLMAO:
thanks, much appreciated ;)

Pappu1

Aug 1, 2018
No, Im just a random pirate my friend.

I used to do the android port but android port is filled with unforeseen bugs, that requires constant updating. It take a good few hours, about 3 maybe :unsure:, it depends sometimes. However, I stop making the port. It is updated by another member now. But android port does not allow you to apply fixes or share save when your stuck. So if your stuck, hard luck sadly.

That is why I recommend , an android emulator. You use the window version of the game to run on android with Joiplay. You can share/backup saves. As well as ,apply fixes and mods yourself.
Hey bro, how do I apply or fix bugs (patches) in joiplay please help?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
"hey the russians are calling so you will do a job for them"

every fucking word is in spanish.

*something something Nesrot... something something Nacho Libre...

** well fuck... Markus NTR'd us on Andrea the bastard. yup can no longer do any of the scenes with her.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes