KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Hey, im stuck before that part.

How do you get Lucy in sarah room for that? Is possible to play with other girls in the house? I posted a image posts before with some icons about play with characters in they facebook page.
it is just a quick quest. and i think only laura tries to mess with other girls in the house.

*btw, anyone got the new update yet?

khadajhin4

Nov 18, 2020
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them.
AMY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME

RANDOM

These are the most "important" scenes of the update, those that are not here are simply images that do not merit a scene.
During the course of the day I will update the complete list of online animations, put the new scenes in their respective categories and fix any broken links from today (when a topic becomes trending and commented on a lot, links tend to break).
p.s. If theres a scenes missing, tell me and I will upload it too.
Have a nice day everbody.
how do you get the scene where you fuck Sarahs ass while she is in the hole? i cant seem to find it anywhere. im referring to the first 10 gifs or Sarah scenes in this compilation. thanks!

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
How to press 'w' without pressing 'w'? I know it sound ridiculous but my gamepads just wont work. I play with Maldives RPG emulator and pressing anything is impossible.

babyface2cute

Jun 20, 2019
Go to Jet House.
Please note: Your save is unstable. It had events already triggered which should not be triggered as yet. Hence your problem. It may have future bugs which I wouldn't fix
Thank you so much for fixing my save file. I tried playing with the save file that you fixed, and it reset Jet's mission but I can continue her second mission after that. I want to ask about your statement," It had events already triggered which should not be triggered as yet," which scene specifically that it should not be triggered as yet?

Again I want to thank you for helping me :)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you so much for fixing my save file. I tried playing with the save file that you fixed, and it reset Jet's mission but I can continue her second mission after that. I want to ask about your statement," It had events already triggered which should not be triggered as yet," which scene specifically that it should not be triggered as yet?

Again I want to thank you for helping me :)
An example was, it have the event with Jet at Hornet club triggered already. But your save didn't have the values set. But the event self event was turned on in your save. Basically your save values was saying it didnt reach that part as yet; however, that part was turn on already.

How to press 'w' without pressing 'w'? I know it sound ridiculous but my gamepads just wont work. I play with Maldives RPG emulator and pressing anything is impossible.
Switch to Joiplay. You can assign onscreen gamepad keys with ease

Last edited:

GameWithZeal

Feb 12, 2019
I am stuck after complete quest Nina
"After Morgan calls about the fight, head Home and to your Bedroom to change" i completed this. but timer is not gone
at the end of the timer teleports to the dragunov pub entrance and the timer starts running and says "go home"
I used cheat mode and unofficial mod fix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played this game for over a year and decided to start again from the beginning. I just finished the jack backstory part. I get what the dev was going for with his story, but I think it could've been executed a little bit better. The stuff that happens to him is fucked up and the way his parents treat him is really bad but if we're being fair he was kind of a creepy kid, going around peeping on his parents having sex. Also having to choose just one of the mafia girls and letting the others die is some drpinkcake shit, not the biggest fan of that.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Also having to choose just one of the mafia girls and letting the others die is some drpinkcake shit, not the biggest fan of that.
with the Jack backstory, i think it was not showing how he was a creepy kid, but how his own mother was manipulating him to fuck him up. I do not know why she was trying to drive a wedge between him and his father, it is not like there was any money whatsoever at stake, maybe she was just fucked up herself? It also showed one key personality trait of Jack, that without his gun, he is nothing but a complete coward. His gun is where all his confidence is coming from. he may be a psychopathic murderer, but without his gun he would probably piss and shit himself crying in any serious confrontation.

i agree though that the mafia thing was dumb. it would make sense if you sided with warren and the others were hurt, but if you side with one of the other 3, they should have a back network with eachother to keep eachother up to date on Warren's crew and anything the cops are up to. even if they are competing with eachother they made it clear that their main concern is Warren and Jack, and not fucking eachother over too badly.

instead of having 4 separate storylines for each the gangs, and increasing the possibilities of countless bugs. Honestly it would have been better to have the gang story split into two, one where you side with Warren for whatever reason, and the other an alliance thing among the other three.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I haven't played this game for over a year and decided to start again from the beginning. I just finished the jack backstory part. I get what the dev was going for with his story, but I think it could've been executed a little bit better. The stuff that happens to him is fucked up and the way his parents treat him is really bad but if we're being fair he was kind of a creepy kid, going around peeping on his parents having sex. Also having to choose just one of the mafia girls and letting the others die is some drpinkcake shit, not the biggest fan of that.
Hmmm... Well, well. An interesting new reading of Jack's story. Maybe the guy just originally had an Oedipus complex. It turns out that Jack's mom, who noticed that he was peeping and tried to seduce him, is not to blame, but baby Jack is to blame for everything :eek:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
with the Jack backstory, i think it was not showing how he was a creepy kid, but how his own mother was manipulating him to fuck him up. I do not know why she was trying to drive a wedge between him and his father, it is not like there was any money whatsoever at stake, maybe she was just fucked up herself?
Bro, it's not about money and weapons, but the fact that a fanatical psycho mother turned her own son into a psycho, sadist and murderer with her idiotic actions. She probably didn't even think about what a sad outcome her rash actions would lead to. Including for her. Maybe poor Jack wasn't an angel, maybe he even wanted to fuck his own mother :eek: But his story is a story about how, instead of the help of psychologists, the guy was immediately pushed onto a bad road. Did Jack have a choice? No. This choice was made for him by his own parents.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hmmm... Well, well. An interesting new reading of Jack's story. Maybe the guy just originally had an Oedipus complex. It turns out that Jack's mom, who noticed that he was peeping and tried to seduce him, is not to blame, but baby Jack is to blame for everything :eek:
Yeah his mom was 100% baiting him, and she is the main reason why he turned out the way he is now. But if you're the father and you find out that you're son is creeping on your wife and she tells you he is trying to rape her, I can totally see why the dad would freak out and make rash decisions. But you're right ultimately they were the reason why he went crazy.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Bro, it's not about money and weapons, but the fact that a fanatical psycho mother turned her own son into a psycho, sadist and murderer with her idiotic actions. She probably didn't even think about what a sad outcome her rash actions would lead to. Including for her. Maybe poor Jack wasn't an angel, maybe he even wanted to fuck his own mother :eek: But his story is a story about how, instead of the help of psychologists, the guy was immediately pushed onto a bad road. Did Jack have a choice? No. This choice was made for him by his own parents.
what i was talking about is the why she would even think to do that, money was just a toss away example because Jack's family had none. Her actions made it clear she was trying to drive Jack away for some reason with seduction to trap him and so on, by using his father and everything and everyone around him as a tool to do just that while she appears the victim, but there was no explanation as to why she was doing it, and there likely never will be.

I do not know why you are attributing weapons to Jack's mom, i was talking about Jack's gun because when he got it, that is when he grew a spine to stand up to people, even though it is obviously a pseudo (fake) spine. the gun is part of Jack's personality, if anything it is a keystone to his tough bad guy mafioso front. we see this multiple times, he tries to use his gun for everything when he is faced with confrontation or something he does not like. take his gun away and if the mc confronts him, there is a good chance he will turn back into the coward he was when he was younger.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I use my PS3 gamepad in Xinput mode, it's the R1/RT button.
Grab my Guide as it has all the buttons and a ton of other info about this game and will help you see all the game's content that nearly everyone misses the first time the play the game.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What means these icons circled? One of these says to talk with amy "while playing with laura". How the fuck play with Laura?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes