opi86

Apr 1, 2021
oh crap.. what was the other bug? just wondering incase i got pass it and got lucky already.
lucy is killing me lol - the day after the long lucy scene , the game starts bugging as soon as the first mafia thing starts
lucy quest telling me to go to sarah from there to school and then back to lucy :rolleyes: sry

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello, I really need some help with the game progression. I'm stuck at Jet's mission. Specifically where i already done Jet's first mission. I cannot enter Jet's house (#1 Downtown) and It keep saying to focus on family in the face of book. I checked the main mission it says to focus on jet's mission as well. I already done the individual story and the side job as well. There are no more mission that I can do to progress the game hence, I'm confused on how to finish Jet's mission. Could anyone help me, Thank You.

I attach my save down below
did you get the event at the club outside with her?or when the guy showed up with a gun at her shop?like I told you haven't played in long time,but there's good people here that will help you

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Follow the instruction posted at the bugfixer post. It is the same for all patches, mods etc.
Just extract and copy the "www" folder to your game folder

chicho1958 nice to see you back in the thread bruh, hope all's good (y)
All good hooked up with skyrim and the 143 mods I got installed lol, but I do take a peek and see if any my top games are updated,check a few post up and see if you can help that guy,I'm outta touch with this game....well with most of them lol

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
BoN needs to update the house events for Sarah and with Laura too (or allow us to play as her and get with the other girls in the house etc)

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
where the hero we need you:devilish:
It's started...

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
and gotta be fresh from the fight

I hope that in v.0.88, at least most of the text will be in English.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
lucy is killing me lol - the day after the long lucy scene , the game starts bugging as soon as the first mafia thing starts
lucy quest telling me to go to sarah from there to school and then back to lucy :rolleyes: sry
Somehow you didn't do the intro app that's why you get the problem.
After you do the mission and after intro then black-screen appears, use the bugfixer to remove the black-screen. If you are using the pc cheat mod you can use SoTNHelp and remove the black-screen even if menu is lock. Then go to midtown, the scene would replay, granted it might be buggy as you not in the spot at Andrea door. After Marcus added, go to your room and the game should be working fine after.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: heredur and opi86

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys... Have a while im suspicious about some mentions on book of faces about "playing with character" and on guide pdf.

Is there a way to play with these characters that I wasn't aware of until now?

What these icons i circle means?

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Is Rachel path broke?
I am playing V0.87 with no bug fixes. I did put in the cheat mod and incest patch.

When I go to her room nothing much happens. there are some odd text like things I see.
when at the door to get into the appt I see:

[[001]]:
Hi Racheel.

Then once I get into her room and talk to her I see a mostly black screen with the words:

You spend some fun time with Rachel

Next I am out the door. is this a bug is there a fix?

Thanks

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i do not know if i came across a bug or not, but during Sarah's quest where Lucy needs her printer fixed and she sends the photo to the MC, and he starts jerkin it, it just fades to him getting ridden by Sarah. is there a scene in between these two events? cause it kind of came off like that soccer bug where you just ended up on the soccer/football field with the mom chasing you lol.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
i do not know if i came across a bug or not, but during Sarah's quest where Lucy needs her printer fixed and she sends the photo to the MC, and he starts jerkin it, it just fades to him getting ridden by Sarah. is there a scene in between these two events? cause it kind of came off like that soccer bug where you just ended up on the soccer/football field with the mom chasing you lol.
Hey, im stuck before that part.

How do you get Lucy in sarah room for that? Is possible to play with other girls in the house? I posted a image posts before with some icons about play with characters in they facebook page.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes