Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
is there any content between the mc and Clarisse? so far it only looks like laura is having all the fun.
She was supposed to receive full quest/interactive sex in august (Lucy's update) along with Martha (charle's mom), but their content were cut until "further notice", which basically tells you he fucked up and was too lazy to add it in time, meaning they won't receive new content till spring 2022 I assume

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
She was supposed to receive full quest/interactive sex in august (Lucy's update) along with Martha (charle's mom), but their content were cut until "further notice", which basically tells you he fucked up and was too lazy to add it in time, meaning they won't receive new content till spring 2022 I assume
damn... at least there is the comic expo, which i gotta figure out how to roll that back so i can get as much content as i can from it. i thought it would end after all girls got a checkmark, but nope. *found a way to start over the event (well at least the final day of it back to morning), just teleport and talk to the girls again lol.

Last edited:

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Nothing should happen right after ypu talk to her, the next event is at 21:00 in your new house. If that is not triggering, then I don't know.
sorry for the late reply

That's what I mean though. Nothing happens after that. It's like the questline just stops? I still get prompts telling me that I need to continue the school quest to do lucy/sarah content; however I cannot continue the school content.

babyface2cute

Jun 20, 2019
Hello, I really need some help with the game progression. I'm stuck at Jet's mission. Specifically where i already done Jet's first mission. I cannot enter Jet's house (#1 Downtown) and It keep saying to focus on family in the face of book. I checked the main mission it says to focus on jet's mission as well. I already done the individual story and the side job as well. There are no more mission that I can do to progress the game hence, I'm confused on how to finish Jet's mission. Could anyone help me, Thank You.

I attach my save down below

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
opi86

Jesus that's another bug hidden in the Soccer event.
Updated the football event again and hopefully the last time :cautious:. I checked thoroughly and all looks well, except one minor thing but should not cause any bugs. Thanks for letting me know (y)

Updated the unofficial bugfixer patch

Reactions: opi86

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
opi86

Jesus that's another bug hidden in the Soccer event.
Updated the football event again and hopefully the last time :cautious:. I checked thoroughly and all looks well, except one minor thing but should not cause any bugs. Thanks for letting me know (y)

Updated the unofficial bugfixer patch
oh crap.. what was the other bug? just wondering incase i got pass it and got lucky already.

creason

Dec 14, 2018
so was readying the guide is Shasha not part of the game yet for the party part can't find her?

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Click on the front desk when you enter in the afternoon and you should be able to pick between visiting your mom and going to your teachers husband.
did that but when i go through and used the elevator the next bit where you meet the husband wont start.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh crap.. what was the other bug? just wondering incase i got pass it and got lucky already.
The bug was when certain requirements are set, it sometime wouldn't allow you to take a walk with lucy during the football event. Thats where you walk with her to the school to meet the coach

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
a new version released .. lol ? v0.88

changelog anyone ? :D

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, I really need some help with the game progression. I'm stuck at Jet's mission. Specifically where i already done Jet's first mission. I cannot enter Jet's house (#1 Downtown) and It keep saying to focus on family in the face of book. I checked the main mission it says to focus on jet's mission as well. I already done the individual story and the side job as well. There are no more mission that I can do to progress the game hence, I'm confused on how to finish Jet's mission. Could anyone help me, Thank You.

I attach my save down below
Go to Jet House.
Please note: Your save is unstable. It had events already triggered which should not be triggered as yet. Hence your problem. It may have future bugs which I wouldn't fix

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The bug was when certain requirements are set, it sometime wouldn't allow you to take a walk with lucy during the football event. Thats where you walk with her to the school to meet the coach
i just came across the bug, or a different one, i am fucking dying of laughter lol

"woo go mc, here let me chase you down on the field to encourage you more! woo!!!"
Untitled.png

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes