RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Laura wants to fuck them, and she will try to fuck them with or without you. her personality turned to shit after the new house :cautious:
My question is...: You can control her? Because the info says :" When you use Laura, go to kitchen and talk with Maria / With laura talk with Amy in her room " These WHEN YOU USE LAURA and WITH LAURA means im being on control her or not? And again, if is, how do to it?

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
what i think bon need story writer,
game gone vanilla sex genre
it has changed the feeling of game it fill different its love paradise now

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
My question is...: You can control her? Because the info says :" When you use Laura, go to kitchen and talk with Maria / With laura talk with Amy in her room " These WHEN YOU USE LAURA and WITH LAURA means im being on control her or not? And again, if is, how do to it?
think it is only during the one story event that you control her and go from room to room talking with everyone.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
what i think bon need story writer,
game gone vanilla sex genre
it has changed the feeling of game it fill different its love paradise now
dude, unless you literally let Christian rape Sarah, the entire damn game has been vanilla from the get go, wtf you talking about? :cautious:

think there is only a few things that are not vanilla in this, like cucking your one teacher's husband while he watches. The one bitchy aunt that is into i think it is called S&M. the trans sprinkled here and there. oh and the MC trying to fuck their own mother and sister. oh the mc can also get fucked in the ass in a few story missions.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
dude, unless you literally let Christian rape Sarah, the entire damn game has been vanilla from the get go, wtf you talking about? :cautious:

think there is only a few things that are not vanilla in this, like cucking your one teacher's husband while he watches. The one bitchy aunt that is into i think it is called S&M. the trans sprinkled here and there. oh and the MC trying to fuck their own mother and sister. oh the mc can also get fucked in the ass in a few story missions.
i know man am talking about main roster of girls sarah,maria,laura,amy. (from previous game to this one)
then there are my fav bunch....
.pam.nadian,daisy they had vanilla soft of story so just leave it at that
the good stuff was daisy specially that bathroom with daisy also christian knocking on door it was good it felt good to be honest

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i know man am talking about main roster of girls sarah,maria,laura,amy. (from previous game to this one)
then there are my fav bunch....
.pam.nadian,daisy they had vanilla soft of story so just leave it at that
the good stuff was daisy specially that bathroom with daisy also christian knocking on door it was good it felt good to be honest
that scene was pretty good. if BoN had her get pregnant right there, it would have been the golden cherry on top lol.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Well, almost every bug in the 87 version is still around so I'm guessing it has to be new content... right?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I updated the PC Compress but for some reason the moderators are rejecting it. Also incest in now included in the game. Refer to images

Maybe you guys can report it so it can be updated in the main page
I might have to stop doing the compress as it seems the mods are just rejecting it and not giving me a reason after all this time :cautious::cautious:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes