Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can you check carol's code change ?
I can't find her in school next to Sandra nor in her house in the afternoon
Updating the cheat mod atm, but will check on it certainly. Just trying to sort out the issue with the compress version being rejected at OP

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
ok so after i go take the pizza i get killed wtf do i do and she says daddy says hello or something

Last edited:

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Last update, I downloaded and started a fresh new game. It hung up at the intro to the redhead sister at night and couldn't advance...multiple missing image file errors. Anybody else have that problem from the last update? If so, can you tell me if this new update fixes it? Thanks!

Reactions: Chronos7

Koko9090

Jul 3, 2021
Hello dear gamers, I would like to ask you which is better to start this game from the last update
V.88 or V.87 ? . This is my first time I don't wanna wait for mods or patches
If there isn't much content in the last update V.88 I guess I could play v 87 as first time
Tell me what you think yooo. Pre thanks I mean thanks In advance .

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
What's the state of the remake in comparison to the original game?

So many games are going through remakes and the remakes tend to be higher quality but also take more dev time so they're even more slowly updated overall than the first time around.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
dude, unless you literally let Christian rape Sarah, the entire damn game has been vanilla from the get go, wtf you talking about? :cautious:

think there is only a few things that are not vanilla in this, like cucking your one teacher's husband while he watches. The one bitchy aunt that is into i think it is called S&M. the trans sprinkled here and there. oh and the MC trying to fuck their own mother and sister. oh the mc can also get fucked in the ass in a few story missions.
Wait there was a different version of this before? What's the difference? So this is sort of "tame" then? Also, is Maria still step-mom even with the patch?

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
This interactive sex with Sarah is just a time skip to morning or do I miss something? Got the update files and tried instantly, just black screen like a skip

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Finally decided to play this. I wanted a version of the game that was worth playing, with enough content.
And must sadly admit that i'm not super happy about this "revamp" is overally more boring compared to the original game. And the overall pacing seem worstened too.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.88

Just interactive sex with Sarah (meh)
ZZSarah074.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finishers (not animated)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To see all the previous animations of the game click HERE, you will find all the scenes in the game so far, not only the update, pre-revamp included.

Have fun.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
What's the state of the remake in comparison to the original game?

So many games are going through remakes and the remakes tend to be higher quality but also take more dev time so they're even more slowly updated overall than the first time around.
This question gets asked often in this thread and usually, it initiates a really extensive response... Listen man it's about the same except far more linear to avoid bugs. Improved renders, a modified story which many do and don't agree with. Other than that it still has a lot of loose ends that require a couple of years to complete (especially with Beggars revised work ethic). No pussyfights yet, the gang missions are nowhere from being completed, students, teachers, and countless milfs have been teased without actually being flushed out. I heard something about this version toning down the grind, but in some areas the grind is real. Overall, it is difficult to compare the two considering one is "complete" and this one has a lot to cover before it's done.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Is there any cheat that make it look more.. Normal? I mean you just cannot summon your car out of nowhere pressing w in real life, no? I just wanted to use the car and parked it everywhere i want

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
Is there any cheat that make it look more.. Normal? I mean you just cannot summon your car out of nowhere pressing w in real life, no? I just wanted to use the car and parked it everywhere i want
I've learned to set my expectations to how the genitals are made, the larger they are the more ungrounded everything becomes.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes