chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
This game is completely terrible by the way. I'm only playing because of masochism. There's absolutely nothing redeeming in this píle of shit.
Oh, my God! Who just does not have to face while playing this amazing game. So another masochist appeared :eek: To listen to you, dude, so you're just suffering from a sadistic Beggar. Sadomazo, sadomazo, bitch.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
welp i need help Symphony of the Night . i am at the part where i gotta talk to warren after school to get the gang ball rollin, i go to school and he is not outside the gate, it just keeps saying "go to school". *here's the save

Last edited:

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone know a fix for game stopping as I try to go home? The screen goes black like it is changing scenes, but it stays like that. It did it in the last version also. I got the bug fix dl but it has not helped. It did this with and without the cheat mod! I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Nov 4, 2017
0.86 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

A couple updates
Update 1: Ok, first, In the past I kept that godamn Yhaira fork with alive/killed/ressurected with cheat because I wanted to maximize the Petty stat on the Gentlemen save and when I tried to cheat that trough save editing, the game went nuts. But apparently at the time either I ran into another bug or I edit something else by accident because today I tried editing the Petty stat just for the sake of it, and it's working just fine. So screw it, I'll continue with the original Gentlemen save (in wich Yahaira is safe and sound) and have the Petty stat cheated. If that causes trouble in the future, feel free to curse me
Update 2: It seems now BoN introduced a way of changing your mafia ingame. I'll keep posting the saves for all mafias for at least a couple releases just in xas e this new feature tears relaity apart, but maybe in the future you'll see me posting just for the Triads (personal preference). I'll still play all 4 mafias because I want to see it, but for the sake of updating the saves earlier for the community. Ok, thanks for the attetion, kisses, moving on to what you came here for

Ok, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.85 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.86 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are saved in front of the chosen mafia's pub, so you can tell from the loading screen what mafia that save (and it's rescpective "complete") is for. In the "complete" saves, made Lucy's quest up to the point after her birthday. Now, here's what each file is in the Main.rar:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Alternative Download

If you can't download the files due the F9ZONE technical difficulties, here's a

Repository

If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira fork with the story less advanced), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here.​
hey will you update these saves?

Reactions: Ale69

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
BON is working at the moment on release interactive sex with Sarah but he is sick so be patient all of us, health first. The good news is that the next update should be focused on Lucy's storyline as well as her relationship with MC to know how all will end up with her since she is the last woman in the house to get attention by MC.

XMoshe

Sep 16, 2017
I seem to be running into an error after football practice when you meet mike in the changing room. It's trying to load a picture that's not in my pic folder "Failed to load: img/pictures/5SchoolQuest465.png". I can just keep retrying and forwarding the conversation but when we're done it will get stuck. Does anyone know what to do?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
BON is working at the moment on release interactive sex with Sarah but he is sick so be patient all of us, health first. The good news is that the next update should be focused on Lucy's storyline as well as her relationship with MC to know how all will end up with her since she is the last woman in the house to get attention by MC.
damn, hope he just has a cold.:(

Reactions: pijazor123

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
How is this supposed to work? Could you be a little more specific please
after sex with daisy, go new neighborhood north #2 to carol's home,after a little talk with carol go to ur house and spend time until night at 1f carol will come

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
awesome, thanks!

btw since this seems to be a consistent bug from what i found looking through the forum, may as well make it a default to each bugfix update until BoN fixes it themselves lol.
I will honestly try to bro. But my time is very limited. So when I could, I will mos def

Nov 4, 2020
after sex with daisy, go new neighborhood north #2 to carol's home,after a little talk with carol go to ur house and spend time until night at 1f carol will come
After talking to Carol about Daisy being the leader of the dance, there is no more school quest, I look at Sarah's quests and the game says "Focus in school quest." and there is no more school quest, I have already tried all the advice that people have told me, i'm gonna insane

Nov 4, 2020
After talking to Carol about Daisy being the leader of the dance, there is no more school quest, I look at Sarah's quests and the game says "Focus in school quest." and there is no more school quest, I have already tried all the advice that people have told me, i'm gonna insane
I even downloaded the full version, I thought it might be a bug of the compressed version

tmxhfls

Jun 21, 2020
hey guys. I haven't gotten a second house yet. But if I choose hornet, I take Pill to the second house. And I can't come out. But if I choose another mafia, They buy me a second house. I'm sorry I'm not native.

tmxhfls

Jun 21, 2020
And I didn't get a second house yet. but At the end of Sarah, Rachel, and Tyna?(sorry I don't remember one person. they are angels) school quest, Sarah should be taken to the second house, not the old house.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Are there any selected gangs saved for me?
My computer is broken and cannot be backed up, but I don't want to play again!

oscar8123456789

Feb 9, 2019
I have been looking for a solution for this visual bug that I have, that the Codex camera comes out after the tutorial on managing jobs with the girls.
I have given the Bug Fixer option and Image Stuck and it appears again.
And I have not managed to solve anything.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes