TTGO

Oct 19, 2017
Hello! please help with the problem. After visiting the second home with Pill for the first time, I can't leave the house.

XMoshe

Sep 16, 2017
My objective says "Go to street and talk with Marckus". Can anyone tell me which street and around what time, I can't seem to find the place.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
hey is the impregnation stuff scripted or is it a chance to happen whenever you creampie the girls? cause i have seen it happen twice now, one during the mission for Jet, and another with the lab teacher while looking for the mcs clothes.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
hey is the impregnation stuff scripted or is it a chance to happen whenever you creampie the girls? cause i have seen it happen twice now, one during the mission for Jet, and another with the lab teacher while looking for the mcs clothes.
Its scripted.

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
It depends. Annie whateverthehellhernamewas... yeah, she's a random chance. The others all seem scripted. Let's see... I think I've done two others since? Both were non-random. Annie's the only one I remember that you've gotta save-scum, though. If you pick Gentlemen, it makes your first gang quest somewhat funny.

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Okay, here's the latest Beta of the English Overhaul Mod. It should do everything the 0.86 version did, plus fix a few random animations, plus prevent looping in the hospital and garage quests. I spent entirely too long trying to fix Marckus taking a flying leap off a terrace, using telekinesis on Andrea's door, and then teleporting out. I don't think he's supposed to be an X-man... maybe Deadpool, but definitely not anyone else... I know Hornets work all the way through. I tested just the gang portion of the other three and all should work now.

Old saves work, read the .txt for any special instructions on implementing them.

Reactions: lumley

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
ffs... using the heart thing on beth's date (from the cheat mod), literally everything except clothing store is busted. the dev needs to take a month and fix his game...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
ffs... using the heart thing on beth's date (from the cheat mod), literally everything except clothing store is busted. the dev needs to take a month and fix his game...
That's not the dev fault. If you're using the hearts at the date entrance, then that's a feature of the mod.
That is actually me:cry::cry:. The PC cheat mod was updated to fix this a good while ago.

Remember to check the cheat mod thread frequently, as I dont post updates here usually. That mistake happen cause certain things change in this update and the mod displayed it correctly but in truth was link wrong. If your using the mod or bugfixes, check them regularly (version or post date/edited) especially the bug fixes as I update them frequently adding stuff. If the date you download don't coincide, then please reapply.

I sincerely apologize for the trouble.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
That's not the dev fault. If you're using the hearts at the date entrance, then that's a feature of the mod.
That is actually me:cry::cry:. The PC cheat mod was updated to fix this a good while ago.

Remember to check the cheat mod thread frequently, as I dont post updates here usually. That mistake happen cause certain things change in this update and the mod displayed it correctly but in truth was link wrong. If your using the mod or bugfixes, check them regularly (version or post date/edited) especially the bug fixes as I update them frequently adding stuff. If the date you download don't coincide, then please reapply.

I sincerely apologize for the trouble.
lol no prob, i just thought it was yet another bug from the game itself (like getting stuck in a car when you go from one map to another, i forget the exact location of that one), thought the heart thing just bypassed and just finished the date using the games original files.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
You meet beth in the bathroom first, then go to carols house in the afternoon

Edit: reread your question, carol will visit your house at night. I think it triggered for me by coming in the front door at night
ITS NOT WORKING. I thought it was cuz i didnt date carol. so i went thru the tedious process of dating her all the way till anal AND STILL NOTHING. My shit must be bugged. I hate being the minority SO ANNOYING when no one has the same problem as you so you are your own

Nov 26, 2021
Just downloaded version 0.87 and I'm currently running into a bug where Lucy date keeps repeating itself. I download the 0.87fix and I'm still having the issue. Anyone else experience this and know how to fix it? Also I'm using the save that this version provided game.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
continued the story... just met Missy and Lizzy, learned that Morgan gets Missy.. that is a bit disappointing... was hoping for some fun with both sisters as soon as i saw them, even if they may not have content now, they could later.

*... why the fuck is Cristian kissing sarah after i leave the garage when i already stopped him earlier in the story..?

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
ITS NOT WORKING. I thought it was cuz i didnt date carol. so i went thru the tedious process of dating her all the way till anal AND STILL NOTHING. My shit must be bugged. I hate being the minority SO ANNOYING when no one has the same problem as you so you are your own
U are not alone, more of us has the bugg, and did what u did. if u missed toilet sceene its bugged

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
can anyone give me a fix for the quest on the school roof with rachel/tyna/sarah please ? i get stuck on the roof cuz sarah will block the exit door, and if i teleport outside of school the quest wont let me find the microphone in principal office, please help

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes