Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Install the unofficial bugfixes which also has a link at the thread Main page. Using your save, I got called to the principal office and saw Warren etc. This will lead you to doing some stuff for Rachel which would eventually let you talk to warren outside Rachel apartment. Only after this, would warren appear outside school for this event.

I kindly suggest you dont follow the guide exactly. Some events in-between (step by step) are missed and can lead some astray by thinking that is suppose to happen. Instead check out the video guide by to have a better visual representation of what to exactly do or what suppose to happen (y) .
I'm already try this solution and still not worked and try follow the video walkthrough or follow the PDF guide and even download new fresh game files from different source ( 2 from F95 MEGA/ GOFILE and 1 from another website) install the game without AV etc.. with It makes me wonder that somehow this game version have some bug 99.9% the chance or the cheats 0.01% (I have used your cheats in another version with i lost when my SSD Die and never have trouble but in this version 0.88 if i try to rush the things to much in the Charles and Christian mission and other beguine quests like change times often the Sex shop for Alexx quest do not trigger, because this i gave 0.01% the cheats be cause some interference in the game ) and for the print bellow you can see since i try used unofficial bug fixes Fix MNLR.png
but always thanks for you give some reply's and try help with way you can.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I did the packages for ms taylor but by the time I got back to her house it would not let me in and now it will not let me give her the packages
If you have the mod installed, you should be able to reset the time back far enough to be let in.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm already try this solution and still not worked and try follow the video walkthrough or follow the PDF guide and even download new fresh game files from different source ( 2 from F95 MEGA/ GOFILE and 1 from another website) install the game without AV etc.. with It makes me wonder that somehow this game version have some bug 99.9% the chance or the cheats 0.01% (I have used your cheats in another version with i lost when my SSD Die and never have trouble but in this version 0.88 if i try to rush the things to much in the Charles and Christian mission and other beguine quests like change times often the Sex shop for Alexx quest do not trigger, because this i gave 0.01% the cheats be cause some interference in the game ) and for the print bellow you can see since i try used unofficial bug fixes View attachment 1640445
but always thanks for you give some reply's and try help with way you can.
The unofficial bug fixes is the only help in fixing some of the many bugs that the dev himself haven't fix since ???. As far as I notice, nothing is wrong with the quest, as long as you are using the unofficial bug fixes. Members then to follow the pdf guide and know this information prior to even reaching the event. Prime example is the save send by Soundblast0 previously. The save BOF did not even say to meet Warren, so why look for him?

Therefore, NOT until the BOF itself says "Meet Warren in front of school" then he will appear after Ling quest. If you are not seeing this, then you are jumping ahead because of the guide. You have to follow the BOF as shown exactly in the video walk-through.

Testing the save sent by Soundblast0 in which you quoted, I had no issues. Therefore, I can only assume the error is on you guys side. This is testing the save using the pc cheat mod and the unofficial fixes.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
procedures I did in the game :
1- Install Fresh new game
install fresh game.png
2 - install Missing Images
extract missing imagens.png
3 - Install Bug Fix
install bug fix 0.88.png
4 - Install Cheat Mod
install cheat mod.png
I'm already try to install this files in the way first cheats mod them bug fix after.
5 - new fresh game started
new fresh game start.png
6 - Create new save file with same slot number from my Backup for the game recognize my old saves
create new saves for new game recon my old saves.png
7 - as you can see most character is completed ( beth in this case was my last one)
most character hist completed.png
8 - This is what show when i open BOF in the morning
this is whats show in BOF.png
9 - And this is the time when BOF tell me "TALK TO MARCUS" when is supposed say "TALK TO WARREN IN FRONT SCHOOL"
this is suppost talk to warren in front school.png

Sorry for the "spam" and size of the post but i do not find any way to try explain me in my trouble in the game, maybe because English is not my primary language and my others attempts I'm was not able to explain corrected.

Last edited:

loquedero12

Sep 24, 2020
The opening of phone "no available" means you didnt finish the event/quest. You are suppose to either go to school music class or go to the principal office. After the principal office and going to the roof, following the conversation, attempting to find to mic; the scene will trigger in the office. The school will automatically finish and the game will tell you to talk to Rachel. Your phone will become available at this point. Again, refer to the video quide if you dont know what to do. You are not suppose to meet Warren at front of school if the BOF doesnt say so. Hence, I mention to follow video guide to guage what you are suppose to do/see.

Ensure you are using the unofficial bug-fixes at main page. Note: you have to use them before arriving to the new house.
Provided a save before arriving to new house and I will check it when I can.

Rewind time or check the other day. If problem still happen, send me your save before you went for the packages
there is my save game

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Again whit the same old apology Beggar of net™ ® ©. It's like in the last 6 years of RPGM he just learns to do the most basic shiet that a normal person learns in the first week then throws the rest of his experience points in apology and excuses.

Again we don't get LUCY that we all want....How much time do you guys think he gonna delay to squeeze the patron money out of fools.
Hmmm... Well, actually, it's an endless story.
As long as there are fools in the world,
We live by deception, therefore, from the hand.
... Lucy progression is OK though, it's been slow like this actually since this one got a revamp so it's not really lightning speed development so i kinda got used to the updates being slow and yeah again i don't want him to get a crew together to make it faster coz that's just less money for him :D. Capitalism hooooo.
... but rest assured that this month the expansion comes out at all costs.
Hmmm... Let's be honest, such words seriously alarm and frighten me.
Hmmm... Or maybe it's still not worth releasing an update this month at any cost???
Hmmm... Still, Sarah's latest update leaves much to be desired, hmmm... much better.
Hmmm... Let's call a spade a spade and be honest, my dear friends, the second part of Sarah's latest update with Tynimond tournament was justoutright unsuccessful shit.
Hmmm... No, of course the episode in the parking lot when she smashed the guy's car was funny... Perhaps a long tearful and moralizing story from chunkas will follow, why you should never listen to gaming advice from a Beggar, or how to turn your own sister into an anal whore in three days :eek:
To be continued...

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
procedures I did in the game :
1- Install Fresh new game
View attachment 1640783
2 - install Missing Images
View attachment 1640800
3 - Install Bug Fix
View attachment 1640805
4 - Install Cheat Mod
View attachment 1640808
I'm already try to install this files in the way first cheats mod them bug fix after.
5 - new fresh game started
View attachment 1640822
6 - Create new save file with same slot number from my Backup for the game recognize my old saves
View attachment 1640825
7 - as you can see most character is completed ( beth in this case was my last one)
View attachment 1640829
8 - This is what show when i open BOF in the morning
View attachment 1640833
9 - And this is the time when BOF tell me "TALK TO MARCUS" when is supposed say "TALK TO WARREN IN FRONT SCHOOL"
View attachment 1640842

Sorry for the "spam" and size of the post but i do not find any way to try explain me in my trouble in the game, maybe because English is not my primary language and my others attempts I'm was not able to explain corrected.
Like I mentioned twice before, follow what the BOF is saying. Why are you expecting to see Warren if the BOF is not telling you that? Obviously, you do not have the requirements to meet Warren as yet. STOP focusing on the pdf guide. You must do the Rachel events with breaking into school. After those events, then and only then would BOF say to Meet Warren. Your screenshot shows you are not seeing this, proving my point. Therefore, you are missing events and NOT suppose to meet Warren. I am sorry but I would not be trying to explaining this to you again. If you want, provide a save. Then I can check your problem and tell you but most likely it is exactly as I mentioned.

there is my save game
Which gang do you belong to? The problem is your save is saying you belong to two gang, Russian and Triad. So it bugs out at the house. This is the problem you are getting.

Seeing as you are using my pc cheat mod. You can easily fix this by, going into the cheat mod options > More > Change Gang. After you re-select your gang, the problem should be fixed. I did not change it because I dont know which gang you belong to.

Last edited:

loquedero12

Sep 24, 2020
Como mencioné dos veces antes, siga lo que dice BOF. ¿Por qué esperas ver a Warren si el BOF no te dice eso? Obviamente, todavía no tienes los requisitos para conocer a Warren. DEJA de centrarte en la guía en pdf. Si por casualidad ya hablaste con marcus e hiciste la búsqueda de Rachel, se supone que debes hablar con Warren fuera del apartamento de Rachel. Entonces, y solo entonces, BOF diría Conoce a Warren. Como dije antes SOLO y SOLO cuando BOF dice esto, entonces se supone que debes conocerlo. Si no ve esto, como muestra su captura de pantalla, entonces le faltan eventos o, por alguna razón, se encuentra en algún tipo de bucle de error desconocido. Solo puedo decir por 100% si proporciona guardar. Entonces puedo decirte lo que te estás perdiendo. Pero como mencioné, nada está mal con la búsqueda y no hay ningún error que yo sepa. Tal vez tu guardado pueda demostrar que estoy equivocado

¿A qué pandilla perteneces? El problema es que tu guardado dice que perteneces a dos pandillas, Russian y Triad. Así que molesta en la casa. Este es el problema que estás teniendo.

Ya que estás usando el mod de trucos de mi PC. Puede solucionar esto fácilmente ingresando a las opciones de modificación de trucos> Más> Cambiar pandilla. Después de volver a seleccionar su pandilla, el problema debería solucionarse.
[/CITA]
ok mucha gracias

loquedero12

Sep 24, 2020
Like I mentioned twice before, follow what the BOF is saying. Why are you expecting to see Warren if the BOF is not telling you that? Obviously, you do not have the requirements to meet Warren as yet. STOP focusing on the pdf guide. If by some chance you already talk to marcus and did Rachel quest, you are suppose to talk to Warren outside Rachel apartment. Then and only then would BOF say to Meet Warren. Like I say before ONLY and ONLY when BOF says this then you are suppose to meet him. If it is not seeing this, as your screenshot shows, then you are missing events. I can only say for 100% if you provide save. Then I can tell you what your are missing. But as I mentioned nothing is wrong with the quest and there is no bug that I know off. For the last time: if the BOF is not saying to Meet Warren then you are missing events.

Which gang do you belong to? The problem is your save is saying you belong to two gang, Russian and Triad. So it bugs out at the house. This is the problem you are getting.

Seeing as you are using my pc cheat mod. You can easily fix this by, going into the cheat mod options > More > Change Gang. After you re-select your gang, the problem should be fixed. I did not change it because I dont know which gang you belong to.
mi problema es que depues que pasao donde el chico habla con su madre que dice que le enseñe la casa se la enseño pero no me dice nada mas

• Haha
Reactions: PokeIssau

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
mi problema es que depues que pasao donde el chico habla con su madre que dice que le enseñe la casa se la enseño pero no me dice nada mas
That is because you somehow did Sarah Hotel events and all her events which not suppose to be until you reach the new house. I have no clue how you did this. Are you using someone else save or been save editing as your gang was messed up previous. But basically I recommend you start a new game.

I still edit your save to try to fix the problem but you may get other problems relating to Sarah later on MAYBE.

loquedero12

Sep 24, 2020
Eso es porque de alguna manera hiciste los eventos del Sarah Hotel y todos sus eventos que se supone que no sucederán hasta que llegues a la nueva casa. No tengo ni idea de cómo hiciste esto. ¿Estás usando el guardado de otra persona o has guardado la edición ya que tu pandilla se arruinó anteriormente? Pero básicamente te recomiendo que comiences un nuevo juego .

Todavía edito tu guardado para tratar de solucionar el problema, pero es posible que tengas otros problemas relacionados con Sarah más adelante, TAL VEZ.
[/CITA]
AhoRA Que me El evento de torneo de carta pasa después que voy a la casa que la chica de lente(la que no poner hacer los trabajos de historia) cuando vas a su casa a estudiar después que tiene una relación alta con ella creo que por eso se me bugeado el juego, mucha gracias por su tiempo y le pido disculpas por toda las molestias

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
AhoRA Que me El evento de torneo de carta pasa después que voy a la casa que la chica de lente(la que no poner hacer los trabajos de historia) cuando vas a su casa a estudiar después que tiene una relación alta con ella creo que por eso se me bugeado el juego, mucha gracias por su tiempo y le pido disculpas por toda las molestias
No inconvenience bro. I am glad to help :) (y)

Reactions: loquedero12

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
Installing this game and hoping it runs smoothly has really become a pipe dream, I don't remember having to go through this much mental gymnastics since I installed the cracked version of GTA V and made it go online without paying a single $, and that was simpler. I also recently have started to support NLT media and the updates are much better and more frequesnt, the game runs without any issues and the artstyle is fantastic too, in comparison with my new life which used to be my favorite game, it's the difference between heaven and hell.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes