jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
Some how my pam relationship points got maxed and now i can't see her for quest outside school at 15:00 do I have start a new game or is there a fix?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Some how my pam relationship points got maxed and now i can't see her for quest outside school at 15:00 do I have start a new game or is there a fix?
Send your save and I will try to set it to the right spot hopefully.

I notice this happening for some users but I cannot pinpoint where this starts happening to fix it.

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks for the help!
Happened 2 times but I figured it out after an hour of going through previous saves: if you trigger jets second mission before you're done with carols books. If I stay with carol route first you are good. Let me know if you want an earlier save to patch the mission for other people.

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
How to complete this quest(pam quest)? is it a bug? im so confused . i already bought her a weed and have sex for many times but it just appear again Pam.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the help!
I checked your save and nothing was wrong with it. Her quest was not max but at the right variable and I was able to do Pam quest normal out side of school??????. The time is not 1500 but Mid-day between 1200 and 1500

How to complete this quest(pam quest)? is it a bug? im so confused . i already bought her a weed and have sex for many times but it just appear again View attachment 1647215
It just gets repeated. You reached the end of content for Pam.

Last edited:

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah one question here
After the jack tries to kill the Mc scene, it says that the choices i make effects how the Mc behaves or something like that
I noticed these is no walk through for it
Dies it matter much?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2020
Heya Symphony of the Night

I´ve read through a lot pages trying to find a solution myself but couldn´t come up with one and noticed that you helped others with the same issue i´m having. I already tried to apply the bug fix, which worked with other stuff for example the laundry bug.

The issue i can´t seem to fix is the same black screen after you visited Marckus Cousin with him, just a black screen afterwards, i tried the bug fix several times but to no avail

Could you take a look at my save?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Heya Symphony of the Night

I´ve read through a lot pages trying to find a solution myself but couldn´t come up with one and noticed that you helped others with the same issue i´m having. I already tried to apply the bug fix, which worked with other stuff for example the laundry bug.

The issue i can´t seem to fix is the same black screen after you visited Marckus Cousin with him, just a black screen afterwards, i tried the bug fix several times but to no avail

Could you take a look at my save?
First let it play out like normal and when you get the black screen at your room, use the bugfixer. Press W then bug fixer > Black screen. You will be able to see your character in room again. Next go back to midtown and the scene will re-trigger and reset it self. If when it re-trigger and you think your stuck, just try to select the cog / gear wheel on the gang screen and the dialogue will continue. You will be able to see the scene as normal. I tested and all is well, the bug you are having is just bad coding in the game. If you need further help, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Reactions: neffaa
Oct 3, 2020
First let it play out like normal and when you get the black screen at your room, use the bugfixer. Press W then bug fixer > Black screen. You will be able to see your character in room again. Next go back to midtown and the scene will re-trigger and reset it self. If when it re-trigger and you think your stuck, just try to select the cog / gear wheel on the gang screen and the dialogue will continue. You will be able to see the scene as normal. I tested and all is well, the bug you are having is just bad coding in the game. If you need further help, feel free to message me.
Thank you so much, luckily it worked out in the end. I think i found what was causing the bug in my case.

So i didn´t do any Mafia mission up to this point alas when Marckus was to be recruited it would show me the tutorial of the Mafia app and bug out. I loaded an older save, did the Mafia mission first and then it worked without any black screen at all.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes