Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you so much, luckily it worked out in the end. I think i found what was causing the bug in my case.

So i didn´t do any Mafia mission up to this point alas when Marckus was to be recruited it would show me the tutorial of the Mafia app and bug out. I loaded an older save, did the Mafia mission first and then it worked without any black screen at all.
Didn't need to load a older save, the method described would not affect anything in the game or causes future bugs. But by using backup saves is the best method in my opinion(y)(y).
The problem was caused by Lucy quest being high/nearly completed, so when you got to the gang screen, it triggered instead of the tutorial. Once completed it would of worked and with the unofficial bug fixes you get no blackscreen. But if you did gang missions before, you get no black screen. So regardless, glad you sorted out the issue :) .

Last edited:

R0b1n

Apr 12, 2019
Need help, the quest "call of principal" triggers when i enter in the school (already compled it) and bug me the smartphone. I need beth's story before i talk to warren at school. Here my save

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
i got a bug again, after i finish laura quest (hacker), BOF said i must go to school then i got call to principal office after that i start investigation quest with tyna,sarah and rachel. it should be quest after mafia choice but i havent start that quest yet. i recognize it cuz i must take sarah to the new home but i havent moved yet. so is there anyone have save before meet warren and got the desert eagle? cuz the story gonna fucked up with the bug/issue. i appreciate it if anyone can help me

Reactions: Batman@xxx

MisteryD

Aug 17, 2017
Hello I need help, I'm stuck for an error, I chose the side of the Russians but after the tutorial to direct my team.
It takes me directly to downtown south and I get a black screen, and it does not let me use the error corrector.
Here my save

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i got a bug again, after i finish laura quest (hacker), BOF said i must go to school then i got call to principal office after that i start investigation quest with tyna,sarah and rachel. it should be quest after mafia choice but i havent start that quest yet. i recognize it cuz i must take sarah to the new home but i havent moved yet. so is there anyone have save before meet warren and got the desert eagle? cuz the story gonna fucked up with the bug/issue. i appreciate it if anyone can help me
Re-download the unofficial bug fixes, sorted out a bug at roof + principal trigger. Try reloading an old save. If you dont have any (plz keep multiple saves) try checking the Main page for the save repository or try the save below which is close to where you reach i.e. it starts at music classes and right before principal call.

Hello I need help, I'm stuck for an error, I chose the side of the Russians but after the tutorial to direct my team.
It takes me directly to downtown south and I get a black screen, and it does not let me use the error corrector.
Here my save
Your save is corrupt so I cannot test it. MisteryD I just notice I never updated the Mafia fix cause I assume it was fixed in this version. Send me your save and I will check it

Need help, the quest "call of principal" triggers when i enter in the school (already compled it) and bug me the smartphone. I need beth's story before i talk to warren at school. Here my save
Re-download the and then use your save below and go to music class

Last edited:

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
Re-download the unofficial bug fixes, sorted out a bug at roof + principal trigger. Try reloading an old save. If you dont have any (plz keep multiple saves) try checking the Main page for the save repository or try the save below which is close to where you reach i.e. it starts at music classes and right before principal call.
thanks for the answer bro i appreciaate that,but it didnt work for me. but i think im gonna use little trick. i keep playing with this bug until mafia choice quest then i use save that provided by other member.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I believed this is not will work because until a few days ago i try and the specific thread ( Bug report) is blocked unless you are a Game Support ($$$) :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You can report in the help section and if it is a bug, will be added to the dev discord "bug-report" section. Even if not, it will be made aware. I recommend members report the bugs. The dev needs to devote some time and release an update to fix bugs.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
SoTN Please can you look in my save and check what i missed because i still stuck on warren show up on the school , i have follow you advisory about but i never was called on Principal office so him not show up . i watch all movies on video walk thought specially this one time frame from 42 to 43.20' and even follow "Game Journey"who have a full walktrough for the 0.82.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
SoTN Please can you look in my save and check what i missed because i still stuck on warren show up on the school , i have follow you advisory about but i never was called on Principal office so him not show up . i watch all movies on video walk thought specially this one time frame from 42 to 43.20' and even follow "Game Journey"who have a full walktrough for the 0.82.
Bruh, why are you so adamant on Meeting Warren. Like you and Warren planning to rob a bank ;). Werent you not the same person I told already to STOP following the pdf guide. A guide is not needed, BOF is more than enough. Tactic in playing this game is always, doing Main mission and school quest first. Then when an individual story opens up, stop main mission and school and focus on individual story until it is completed. Members who do this and only follow the BOF that I know off, including me, never have these issues. Strangely members who are getting trouble, are using a guide :unsure:, I really dont see how, yet that is how it is. As far as I know, there is no bug here or in your save and the guide suppose to be rather thorough.

Anyway bro, that was just some friendly advice. Unto your specific problem in your save. Nothing is wrong with your save. You are just not playing the game right. Checking your BOF, it is saying "Talk to Marcus at locker". I dont know why are you want to meet Warren. I played your save and just followed the BOF instructions. Thats is to meet Marcus at locker , then went over to Charles house and was able to see the sex scene with Martha and when I go to school, I get called to the principal office. After these events and what not, eventually Warren will show up but ONLY after Rachel quest events which will trigger after principal call. Hope this helps you out man, but as I said everything is in the BOF. Just follow it cause using your save works fine on my end (y) .

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for your time and help SoTN (y) But i Just give up to this Crazy (for not say another worlds) my points is :
If i do not talk to Warren in front the school after the Triads part 1 mission 3 (the one with Ling and the walk-talkie) i will never trigger the quests:
1- Nora Shoot trainer and get the Desert Eagle .50
2- Meggie pick and i said her hair look good ( i Think after me and jack hang up with some whores in the boat)
3- Cristian and Derek try to Rape the Chinese Girl and Warren kill Derek
4- Cristian Kick My Ass and I'm Rescue by Tyna
5- Most important : i never will choose the gang and i Never will move to new house.
6-After meet Sarah Tyna and Rachel on roof and meet again at night and watch the trucks loads in the school i not be able to deliver Sarah to Home because i Still stuck in the old House , the same happens to Tyna and Rachel (If i Deliver Sarah to Old Home the scene stop and i get out of the my car)
And i never get "Jack try to kill me" or Jack History ( i do not know if this still in the game)
This is the trouble if i do not talk the Warren in front the school and follow " BOF " and Talk the Marcus in the locker room and after do the Charles game Night and F..k his Mon i will be called to the principal office and meet Warren there and lather in his home later but this will not have impact on the what i have mention Above 1-6 . I know you have create a bug Fix for this for the version 0.87 but is not work in the 0.88 (for me) i have try get this Unofficial bug fix for the 0.87 { I'm able get game 0.87 not the unofficial Bug-fix)
Anyway thanks for always for your help time and tolerance but i done with this game F95 ZONE have a lot off games with more pleasure and less pain in the back than this one created by BUG of NET.
best regards

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PokeIssau

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for your time and help SoTN (y) But i Just give up to this Crazy (for not say another worlds) my points is :
If i do not talk to Warren in front the school after the Triads part 1 mission 3 (the one with Ling and the walk-talkie) i will never trigger the quests:
1- Nora Shoot trainer and get the Desert Eagle .50
2- Meggie pick and i said her hair look good ( i Think after me and jack hang up with some whores in the boat)
3- Cristian and Derek try to Rape the Chinese Girl and Warren kill Derek
4- Cristian Kick My Ass and I'm Rescue by Tyna
5- Most important : i never will choose the gang and i Never will move to new house.
6-After meet Sarah Tyna and Rachel on roof and meet again at night and watch the trucks loads in the school i not be able to deliver Sarah to Home because i Still stuck in the old House , the same happens to Tyna and Rachel (If i Deliver Sarah to Old Home the scene stop and i get out of the my car)
And i never get "Jack try to kill me" or Jack History ( i do not know if this still in the game)
This is the trouble if i do not talk the Warren in front the school and follow " BOF " and Talk the Marcus in the locker room and after do the Charles game Night and F..k his Mon i will be called to the principal office and meet Warren there and lather in his home later but this will not have impact on the what i have mention Above 1-6 . I know you have create a bug Fix for this for the version 0.87 but is not work in the 0.88 (for me) i have try get this Unofficial bug fix for the 0.87 { I'm able get game 0.87 not the unofficial Bug-fix)
Anyway thanks for always for your help time and tolerance but i done with this game F95 ZONE have a lot off games with more pleasure and less pain in the back than this one created by BUG of NET.
best regards
I understand the frustration but from your save, you are not at the point to meet Warren. You still have to do the marcus locker event, then Charles event, then principal office event, then rachel break-in event, then and ONLY then you are at the point to meet warren. I cannot be expected to play your save entirely, I hope this is understandable. I did play up to a certain point to test it out. Farthest I got using your save, I got all mentioned events above, including option 6, which puts me at the point to meet warren. Then after I got option 1 then 2 then 3 as you described before I stop playing. I did nothing besides follow BOF.

Note: After Rachel school break-in night mission, Sarah gets drop at New House regardless if you're at Old House. Maybe how you went to OLD house and the game bug you out is the reason you are getting the issue. Because dropping Rachel home is mandatory, it will automatically trigger a scene which is the ONLY requirement to meet Warren after school to get the gun

Sorry you're getting so much trouble. No need to thank me bro, good luck playing the other games (y)

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Download the Missing images patch by Symphony of the Night, you will find it here.
I leave you the file of the missing images but I still recommend you to enter the post so you can download the bug fixes too and that way you will not have problems when playing and do not be one of those people who ask again and again the same problem without having read the OP's notes.

Download the file and put it in the My new life -> game -> www folder
Captura.JPG Captura.JPG

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes