undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
After ScammerOfNet promised he will not take so long anymore for new releases (severeal times already) he takes now even longer and SPOILER ALERT: next update will be released around 28 february but not the complete version of it you will have to wait another 3 weeks or so for the whole build, because he will take vacation inbetween updates again.
Does anyone of you pay for any of that updates? If not, you shouldn't cry too loud....!

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Does someone knows how to do this step "After talking with Morgan, check your YouTV profile on your Smartphone" . Everytime i try to check , it says i need a good pc :(

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Does someone knows how to do this step "After talking with Morgan, check your YouTV profile on your Smartphone" . Everytime i try to check , it says i need a good pc :(
Go to game store talk to the guy inside he will ask you to take some bag from another YouTuber in the park in Old Quarter (18:00 Hs) pick up the bag go back to the game store he will give to you 1 PC go back to your house in your room fix the PC and you have a good PC.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How do i use cheat mod in android???
Only if you are using Joiplay on android, you can use the cheat mod the same way as pc and install it yourself.
If you are using an android port you cannot use/install the cheat mod by yourself. Only the person doing the port must decide if to include it. And even so, the pc cheat mod gets multiples updates, far more times than the unofficial android port for each game update.

Reactions: lucifer090110

Asdfg112233

Feb 7, 2022
Any ideas why I cant progress on Pam quest? It says I need to visit her house and bring some weed. I have done that and all the sex options, but I cant complete the quest.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
No, absolutely not. It's crap, thus it's in the "most viewed threads" of this forum. :)
Just kidding: It's a great, yet buggy game with an extremly obvious big ass-fetish - not for everyone but I also gave it a try and I like it very much!

I would recommend it!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes