Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a chanche that Mac version of the release 0.89 will be released the same day than the Win version?
Highly doubt, the main thread version says v0.81. I am not sure how mac works but can't you just copy the data files from windows version, to a pre-existing mac folder and update it yourself????
Once the main mac .app folder structure is not affected and only the game data files are updated i.e. www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

BTW I am asking you MAC users if this is possible, cause to my knowledge most file directories work this way.

Last edited:

highlyrush7

May 23, 2020
Can anyone help me with a looping image? It is the Russian mob girl after you get the missions and a team and she shows you how to do it. I tried the bug fixer but it just pops back up after a couple seconds.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
asedas1234
First of all thank you for sharing big time, but now lets put his statement under the scope:

AB.png
(ironie on)
Yup TK is very difficult to difficult incredible, handdrawn games are nothing compared to a program where you don't need to draw anything. (ironie off)

(ironie activated)
Yeah right no one besides of ScammerOfNet was able to get TK work.
(ironie deactivated)

Adding bunch of mods is not hard if you do this shit for over 5 fuckin years.
I learned in a small time frame how to mod the city, cars & person's in GTA and i tried to mod TK it was fun and quite easy if you already understand the process.
For a experienced TK user like Beg it's easy peasy.

ABC.png
Sign most of it.

DE.png
Depends on his Rig afterall we don't know how powerful his system is.

So all in all it was the right thing to update TK but this doesn't excuse all the delay's before and why didn't he made a quick announcement that he plans to move to a newer version of "The Klub" if he would be more transparent it would improve the relationship between him and his supporters.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
asedas1234
First of all thank you for sharing big time, but now lets put his statement under the scope:

View attachment 1672751
Yup TK is very difficult to difficult incredible, handdrawn games are nothing compared to a program where you don't need to draw anything.

I learned in a small time frame how to mod the city, cars & person's in GTA and i tried to mod TK it was fun and quite easy if you already understand the process.

View attachment 1672767
Sign most of it.

View attachment 1672786

So all in all it was the right thing to update TK but this doesn't excuse all the delay's before and why didn't he made a quick announcement that he plans to move to a newer version of "The Klub" if he would be more transparent it would improve the relationship between him and his supporters.
I agree it dont excuse the delays but still moving to VX is a smart move. Ultimately he can produce better and faster quality work, I hope :p. I been using it for a good while and its really decent, just not quality level enough for my side project. But that's just my preference. Only disadvantage is a lot of mods and assets (if you can call it that) do not work on the new version. Some have to be ported or tweaked manually. Some just dont work and becomes obsolete. This might further delay until the dev gets his bearings.

Vx version has many improvements, some outline below which greatly speeds up the entire process:
  1. Much Faster loading than v7.5 - And this is a big feature
  2. 4 models instead of 3
  3. Extra PE sliders inbuilt - so useful
  4. Has all extra sliders inbuilt for hair/hat/eyewear/etc. - save tons of time
  5. No need of addon scripts like required in v7.5
  6. Has body and face selector in customizer in built. - why wasn't it there in the first place
  7. Animatable Morphs - another big update feature
  8. Better and organized Options manager
  9. More customizer save slots (outfit,body etc.)
  10. Addons can be simply placed as zip or even a folder. - better to organized manually imo
  11. Can now use both 1x and 4x skins model wise.
  12. 400 Addon Hairs inbuilt
  13. Improve lighting dynamics
  14. And the list goes on and on, it has tons of mini features

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I agree it dont excuse the delays but still moving to VX is a smart move. Ultimately he can produce better quality work. I been using it for a good while and its really decent, just not quality level enough for my side project. But that's just my preference.

Vx version has many improvements, some outline below which greatly speeds up the entire process:
  1. Much Faster loading than v7.5
  2. 4 models instead of 3
  3. Extra PE sliders inbuilt
  4. Has all extra sliders inbuilt for hair/hat/eyewear/etc.
  5. No need of addon scripts like required in v7.5
  6. Has body and face selector in customizer in built.
  7. Animatable Morphs
  8. Better and organized Options manager
  9. More customizer save slots (outfit,body etc.)
  10. Addons can be simply placed as zip or even a folder.
  11. Can now use both 1x and 4x skins model wise.
  12. 400 R9 Addon Hairs inbuilt
Word, btw who updates TK (some random modders right) wasn't it imported from a game which is not getting any builds anymore ?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Word, btw who updates TK (some random modders right) wasn't it imported from a game which is not getting any builds anymore ?
Yup, its from the old sexvilla game. I believe TK17 was the second expansion (lol expansion, who remember those days before DLCs ;)) which at the time was a quality ground breaking adult 3d game/graphical/engine kinda thing, if memory serves right . Some players/modders worked on TK17 and released Vx in 2020 after the main game v7.5 updates was discontinued.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Highly doubt, the main thread version says v0.81. I am not sure how mac works but can't you just copy the data files from windows version, to a pre-existing mac folder and update it yourself????
Once the main mac .app folder structure is not affected and only the game data files are updated i.e. www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

BTW I am asking you MAC users if this is possible, cause to my knowledge most file directories work this way.
You're right. Mac "Apps" are just simple folders.

One can right click on the app and click "show package contents" (translated from german) and copy all the game files from the windows' versions "www"-folder to the App-Folder "Contents/Resources/app.nw" - This will update the "App" then.

paoletto99

Dec 24, 2021
You're right. Mac "Apps" are just simple folders.

One can right click on the app and click "show package contents" (translated from german) and copy all the game files from the windows' versions "www"-folder to the App-Folder "Contents/Resources/app.nw" - This will update the "App" then.
That's great, I didn't know that. Thanks

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
привет, люди, скажите мне, что делать в квесте Люси, я не могу купить ей цветы? У меня дома нет значка, чтобы учиться с ней!?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
привет, люди, скажите мне, что делать в квесте Люси, я не могу купить ей цветы? У меня дома нет значка, чтобы учиться с ней!?
please provide at least an english translation...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
---
hello people tell me what to do in Lucy's quest, I can't buy flowers for her? I don't have a badge at home so I can study with her!?
FTFY
You need to use English Bud
Have you tried the bug fixes?
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIXES*
--
Вам нужно использовать English Bud
Вы пробовали исправить ошибки?
НЕОФИЦИАЛЬНЫЕ ИСПРАВЛЕНИЯ ОШИБОК*

PS: I have no idea how to speak russian, I'm curious how good google translate is here

4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
Where is Phil's apartment. His mom, nor he are appearing for me, so I want to swing by his apartment in the afternoon. If anyone knows which apartment is theirs.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Where is Phil's apartment. His mom, nor he are appearing for me, so I want to swing by his apartment in the afternoon. If anyone knows which apartment is theirs.
Check book of faces and select his face. you can see the address there. afaik you need to click one of the 4 buttons in the bottom left corner.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
asedas1234

View attachment 1672751
(ironie on)
Yup TK is very difficult to difficult incredible, handdrawn games are nothing compared to a program where you don't need to draw anything. (ironie off)

(ironie activated)
(ironie deactivated)

View attachment 1672767
Sign most of it.

View attachment 1672786

I agree with most of your complains and personally I dont like beggar cuz of his delays and 0 communication with fans,but still i love this game and im really happy he changed engine,this models looks very good if he will keep this quality to every model this would be great,we must wait and see what he will do with new options,unfortunately we must have to wait to 0.90 cuz 0.89 is 100% made on old system. Sorry for my sentence syntax but im a little bit tired and english is not my native language.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Does someone knows how can I trigger the 3some between Noa and Alison? I already agreed with Alison and did all 8 dates.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does someone knows how can I trigger the 3some between Noa and Alison? I already agreed with Alison and did all 8 dates.
reach anal with noa and allison, you will probably still be missing Noa if you have already done all the allison ones, according to me there are more than 8 though, I remember doing quite a few more.
Captura.JPG
And when you go into Markus' house, the scene where Noa starts giving you a blowjob and Allison arrives to give her an incest lesson is going to be triggered.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if that will mean that the story progression will be halted/slow down considerably to rework older scenes. Personally I'd be happy to see either a few older scenes along with every updates or have a single update dedicated to it where all the animations are done, as long as we're told this is what is being worked on.

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes